Boone High School Coach and Athletic Director

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Blazer Nation

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2014
We have been hearing for years how these two carry on and everyone knows the Sulphur Springs affair that went on publicly. No worries about lawsuit because Travis and others have proof. My question is why did the principal at Sulphur Springs look the other way ? After all it was brought to her attention and why is school director allowing Jenny Estepp to coach wheen she is in relationship to A D ? Is thereno conflict of interest?
Jeff

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 20, 2014
Instead of getting on here you need to call the school board members and request they get the DA involved and TBI. The entire athletic department needs revamped. Remember Good got his job in a highly questionable way. He brought Mike Masters on to be over concessions and dissolved the Boosters which many are still fuming over that. Masters and probably Good too do alright by concessions but they do throw a little money towards athletics. Boone just needs to take out the garbage.
fed up

Kingsport, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2014
This is absurd that the school board allows this to happen. Then the publicly flaunt it to all of the Washington county residents. it makes me sick!!!! Both of them should lose their jobs, but no one with the power to do so has the guts to do it. I guess we will let the kids see that it is ok to cheat on your spouse and it will be ok. that's sure what I want my children learning. If you think they don't see it or talk about it your wrong, they do! I have one in 7th and one in 4th. They come home and tell me what happens before I hear about it from anyone else.
Get organized

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2014
Yet another case of Mabe and Good owning you! If there are that many parents and people in the community outraged over what is going on at Boone get organized. There is safety in numbers and then you will be heard! It may be too late to get someone to run for school board, but since this is an election year they will listen! Again, I doubt you'll get anywhere complaining about affairs to Dykes, still LMAO, but I think anyone can see this school needs changes!
Funny Stuff

Abingdon, VA

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Get the freaking garbage out the door as soon as you can!! Good infects everything that he looks at and touches! It sickens me, to type this because these people should be done, and an election is how this happens...period!!!
law

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2014
Jeff wrote:
Instead of getting on here you need to call the school board members and request they get the DA involved and TBI. The entire athletic department needs revamped. Remember Good got his job in a highly questionable way. He brought Mike Masters on to be over concessions and dissolved the Boosters which many are still fuming over that. Masters and probably Good too do alright by concessions but they do throw a little money towards athletics. Boone just needs to take out the garbage.
Booster clubs are supposed to be regulated by the state. Did Good run this closure of the club through them? What about funds left over or outstanding bills? Why would you close a booster club and not encourage the parents to get involved? Has anyone contacted the state about this situation? It might be a good idea to check with the state if their are questions concerning this matter.
Blazers Rock

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 21, 2014
law wrote:
<quoted text>Booster clubs are supposed to be regulated by the state. Did Good run this closure of the club through them? What about funds left over or outstanding bills? Why would you close a booster club and not encourage the parents to get involved? Has anyone contacted the state about this situation? It might be a good idea to check with the state if their are questions concerning this matter.
People have questioned that's why Mike Masters is running for school board. Masters was brought in by Good and there has been no real accounting of money. Why else would Masters run when he has no children in system. You only have 2 board members worth a sh*t on the board now. If these 2 don't run or lose we will be dead in water. Parents need to speak up. As long as their kids get to play sports some of these parents would make a deal with Satan.
Family Man

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Feb 24, 2014
Take back our schools!
anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2014
Mike Master's wife is one of the secretaries at Boone and also over Boosters.
Parent

Johnson City, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Mike Master's wife is one of the secretaries at Boone and also over Boosters.
Shes purty and a beaming personality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meetings for Atheists in SWVA/NETN 12 min Shannon 17
Furniture store (Mar '14) 4 hr Lois 10
Mahoneys, Johnson city, (Nov '07) 4 hr JC Fan 125
The Bible as TN's official state book 6 hr richlandshumanists 25
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 6 hr Tanya 624
Looking for a SugarDaddy (Sep '10) 7 hr Hill Billy Boy 17
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... (Oct '14) 9 hr geez 63
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE