Question

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Does anyone know the real name of the guy that works a chrome who is called Tiny or does anyone know anything about him?
anon

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2012
known him most my life, real name is josh, all you really need to know if you dont know him
One who knows

Lake Butler, FL

#4 Sep 23, 2012
He is a POS. Simple as that. We will not go into all the other words that he fits under. I would not mess with him if he was that last man alive. Everyone knows what he is. Just ask around.
The truth

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Great guy.keeps it real. People that dont like him either got beat up by him out girls hating cause he doesn't settle down!
Anon

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Known him to most of my life and sounds like the one bad comment about him is from a girl that thought she was going to be the girlfriend but was just a hookup! Dont hate the player hate the game! When I go out with him everybody seems to love him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 40 min Pete 114
LGBT and now Q? 1 hr Really 85
Eldridge, Wolfe, and Stout Elephants 2 hr Taxpayer 3
show biz pizza (Nov '08) 8 hr longbowhunter 9
Gary Phillips Construction (Sep '14) Fri Concerned 15
Etsu nursing Jun 24 Nurse ratchet57 3
Aundrea Kearney Jun 24 Wondering87 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Jun 24 Michelle 1,478
More from around the web

Personal Finance