First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Go Away

Johnson City, TN

#95 Jul 30, 2012
Justlooking32 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I think that I would be pretty good on a Crotch Rocket but then again that's just My opinion.Now as far as My Car goes,I drive a pretty good 1998 Camaro so I don't know what kind of p.o.s. U are referring 2.I ain't threatening anyone with BJJ I just know what I can do once I'm on the Ground because of My BJJ training.U kept referring 2 My so called Gut but what does that have 2 do with Topix?Why should I have any guilt or remorse when I've done nothing wrong 2 U or anybody else,but if U think that I have wronged U in some way then I'm sorry but I don't even think that I know U.U damn right I love My Mother Monster(Lady Gaga)because She has taught Me 2 Love Myself.
What? Did Lady Gaga make you think that you were born this way? Because of this, that it is O.K. to make sexual advances on an innocent child of loving & caring parents? You really are a sick & twisted soul & honestly appear to need some serious mental help. I believe that your supposed religious beliefs come from your attempt to make it all O.K. in your twisted mind. I also believe that you practiced BJJ in an attempt to learn how to defend yourself after the facts about you came out. NOBODY likes a child offender, & a sexual offender of a child is the worst of the worst of the worst you twisted freak. No, nobody knows what is in your heart & I think most of us prefer it that way. I would bet the farm to say that the color of your heart is black, & that your soul has already found a resting place Deep, Deep, Deep down South. Now, quit your fishing for more victims & do us all a favor & go deep down South.

Since: Dec 11

Kingsport, TN

#96 Jul 30, 2012
...what color Camaro?
Really

Sevierville, TN

#97 Jul 30, 2012
"SOLICITATION OF A MINOR"...that makes you a bitch. The day I need the cops to help me is the day you become a real man...ain't gonna happen.
I'll find the Electric Cowboy, no worries there. You see my pic and my bike is Dyna Wide Glide, yellow/brown, you can't miss it.
You are boring me now Aaron, nothing more than a piece of shit.
I'd rather talk to Really.:)

He's boring me too, just getting his kicks from arguing about how he's a good man when truth is we all know he's never gonna be a man.

Kingsport, TN

#98 Jul 30, 2012
Very true. Must suck to have such a pitiful life. I still have to ride by that Cowboy bar and look for a '98 Camaro in the parking lot. :)

Kingsport, TN

#103 Jul 30, 2012
Justlooking32 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Ur right "Really" I just Love 2 argue about how I'm a good Man when truth is U all know I'm never gonna be a Man.Oh by the way what is Ur definition not only a Man but a Good Man?
A real man doesn't advertise for 16 year olds. A real man doesn't post on the internet "I'm 32 years old & don't know how 2 talk 2 or flirt with Women".
I'm not harassing you, I'm speaking up for & evening the odds for all the innocent women & children YOU have harassed. Do you seriously think your kung-fu bullshit or packing comments scare me?
Red, blue, green...a '98 Camaro is a '98 Camaro dumbass
Really

Sevierville, TN

#104 Jul 30, 2012
I am right at least you agreed with something that's accurate. A real man loves his wife, children, and himself and is NEVER disrespectful!
Really

Sevierville, TN

#107 Jul 30, 2012
The only advice anyone gave you was to grow up and lower your standards but here's some really good advice: be careful with the next woman or girl you speak to or flirt with because it could very well be me or someone I sent. You're an idiot for being on here because everyone will know now I'll make sure of it and not just in the Tri-Cities but Grundy too.
you are scum

Knoxville, TN

#108 Jul 30, 2012
His car is silver..and he's the dumpy guy with the gut and receding hairline. And yes, there are quite a few people who are keeping an eye out. And LMAO at the pervert trying to convert Tattood Captain..hey, he'll buy you a beer..all you gotta do is let him hug you!

Kingsport, TN

#110 Jul 30, 2012
Silver huh? Thanks "you are scum" :) Looks like someone knows you out there Aaron.
I think you should take Really serious. I like her style :)
OK, enough of the bullshit. Where & when? Not in a bar or around people ( unless it's my brothers and sisters on here lol). You name it.

Kingsport, TN

#112 Jul 30, 2012
"U just come on down here Billy Bad Ass because I ain't afraid of U are Ur Harley."

You don't remember typing that? I'm just accommodating you.
I'm a 48 yr old Captain in the US Merchant Marines. I deal with more shit out at sea in one day than you would in a lifetime. Surely you can beat an old man like me???
Really

Sevierville, TN

#113 Jul 30, 2012
He's never going to meet you but I will as long as you aren't married

Kingsport, TN

#116 Jul 30, 2012
Really wrote:
I am Really....but you just made my day :)

Kingsport, TN

#117 Jul 30, 2012
Really wrote:
...and you're right. He's not even worth the typing lol :)
Really

Sevierville, TN

#118 Jul 30, 2012
Tell your wife she's a very lucky lady to have a real man =)

Kingsport, TN

#119 Jul 30, 2012
You rock Really! I think I'm the lucky one, had our 25th last Thursday. She's put up with a lotta crazy shit LOL!
Really

Sevierville, TN

#120 Jul 30, 2012
Crazy is always the best part. Let me know if you find any good single men that love mean and crazy lol!

Kingsport, TN

#121 Jul 30, 2012
Will do :) YOU are welcome to my FB if you have it. [email protected] is my e-mail..I'll shoot you my name.
Judge not

Clover, SC

#122 Jul 31, 2012
Molly B wrote:
Lower your standards, you stupid atheist. Nobody wants a half ass man acting like a teenager with all that angst against his creator. Grow up and stop talking about stuff you know nothing about. That would be a good start.
Ok?? Just because he doesn't know how to pick up chicks does not mean he's atheist?? That's far fetched

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ole Barn Restaurant in Johnson City, Tennessee (Feb '12) 33 min Dinbc 51
Vote Grandy 2 hr Self Serving 4
LANDLORDS BEWARE LIST - Do not rent to list (Feb '17) 4 hr areyoukiddingme 34
Ignoring red light camera citations. (May '14) 9 hr Awful 61
Halliburton wants Concerned Parents page shut d... 13 hr Dirty Kimber 1
Jonesborough Elementary 13 hr Dirty Dan 3
White Lives Matter 13 hr JuanDeCarlos 11

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance