WCDE Cleansing Vote Hull

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vote

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 14, 2014
With too many CO overpaid supervisors full and part time. The lack of accountability at Asbury School and lack of accountability with high school concessions it's time for a change. vote Hull.
Hull and Hammond

Butler, TN

#2 Jul 14, 2014
Vote wrote:
With too many CO overpaid supervisors full and part time. The lack of accountability at Asbury School and lack of accountability with high school concessions it's time for a change. vote Hull.
Yes, I liked his ad in Sunday's paper. We need two board members who will put a stop to the never ending athletic spending that has taken money away from academic programs needed at Boone! Vote Hull and Hammand for a change in the right direction. They will support all our kids, not just athletes, tournaments and concessions!
Blazer Mom

Thomasville, NC

#3 Jul 14, 2014
Hull and Hammond wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I liked his ad in Sunday's paper. We need two board members who will put a stop to the never ending athletic spending that has taken money away from academic programs needed at Boone! Vote Hull and Hammand for a change in the right direction. They will support all our kids, not just athletes, tournaments and concessions!
Why vote Hammond? He has been on the board and all these things have been going on during this time. I find it real interesting that he is "acting" as if he wants to take a stand now that it is election time when he has had 4 years to take a stand and hasn't. This drunk will clearly tell you what you want to hear but will not show any action.
Twelve years with Mabe

Mauldin, SC

#4 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why vote Hammond? He has been on the board and all these things have been going on during this time. I find it real interesting that he is "acting" as if he wants to take a stand now that it is election time when he has had 4 years to take a stand and hasn't. This drunk will clearly tell you what you want to hear but will not show any action.
So if you are tired of Hammond, you must really be sick of twelve long years of Mabe! I know I am! His time on the board has sent Boone on a downward spiral and he needs to go!
Cheer Parent

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hammond we know Lisa Kimmons and Lisa Greene have been spreading these lies. Trust us both have no room or reason to bash you and both have many issues to tend to. No one will believe Lisa Hawkins Kimmons. I don't think her husband Chris has said a word.
Watch What You Say

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch what you call people and accuse them of. Everyone reading these posts about David know who you are. Mabe, Masters supporters!! You are just another Danny Good supporter who wants to make a fine, honest Christian look bad. You say he is just now taking a stand at election time. Why, all of a sudden are all of these "Drunk" posts popping up about David right before election time?? Explain that Blazer mom. Anyone who cannot see through this is stupid. Watch what you say about people, Blazer mom. I happen to know David Hammond and you are lying about him RIGHT BEFORE ELECTION TIME!! INTERESTING!!!!!! Doesn't Danny Good have more to do with his time than to have people (or himself) keep these slanderous posts about Hammonds on here. I think you are running scared because your friends might not get elected. Shame on you all that would stoop to these tactics.
Blazer Mom 2

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS HILARIOUS! You can stop with your stupid lies! Anybody that knows David Hammond knows he's made many changes in the last four years and if elected, he will make many more! That is why you're posting LIES! Some of you are afraid of change if it's for the best! Oh! And if you're going to tell your lies on him, you need to do better than calling him a drunk or say he's having an affair! That is beyond stupid for David! Ha! Ha! You are SO OFF!
DB Fan

Winter Park, FL

#9 Jul 14, 2014
Relax David!! Take another drink and enjoy the show. You have started this by bashing everyone on topics and now your skeletons are coming out. It's ok buddy.
Show me the money

Butler, TN

#10 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom 2 wrote:
<quoted text> THIS IS HILARIOUS! You can stop with your stupid lies! Anybody that knows David Hammond knows he's made many changes in the last four years and if elected, he will make many more! That is why you're posting LIES! Some of you are afraid of change if it's for the best! Oh! And if you're going to tell your lies on him, you need to do better than calling him a drunk or say he's having an affair! That is beyond stupid for David! Ha! Ha! You are SO OFF!
By changes, I hope you are referring to the no accountability in ball games, tournaments and concessions? Now Mabe claims they aren't making any money! I don't think it takes a rocket scientist or an accountant to crack this case! We need Hammond and Hull for CHANGES!!!
TBA

Shelbyville, TN

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk, that is a bold face lie.
Court

Shelbyville, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2014
DB Fan wrote:
Relax David!! Take another drink and enjoy the show. You have started this by bashing everyone on topics and now your skeletons are coming out. It's ok buddy.
Keep it up. Hire a good lawyer you will need one.
Watch What You Say

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jul 14, 2014
DB Fan wrote:
You are so off base!! David bashing everybody on here?? Really??? What about all the "drunk" posts on here all of a sudden?? What are you trying to do to David right before election?
What

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
DRUNK?
Get Informed

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Start reading the paper or watching the news. Hammond stood up for the underpaid staff during the Winter months and has been quoted questioning many issues. You are misinformed or one of the liars covering for Good, Arnold or the JES counselor.
Blazer Mom 2

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jul 14, 2014
Blazer Mom is a freaking idiot. Has to be some kid getting paid to post. I would like to think no adult would be ignorant enough to post this stupid , childish stuff
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#17 Jul 14, 2014
Vote wrote:
Stay focused people. It amazes me how people on this site let their emotions get the best of them. I think a vote for hull is a wise choice. He and his wife have done a great job raising their children, which should have some value. Also, his wife was a substitute teacher for a number of years, therefore he has had some insight to what's going on in the schools. I believe his only interest in being on the school board is strictly to improve our kids education.
Blazer Mom 2

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 14, 2014
DB Fan wrote:
LOL! This is good! OMG! I bet you're really hurting him now! I'm betting 99.9% sure he never graces this site with his presence. He's out campaigning , I'm sure. We need to let everyone in his district be aware of who you and your buddies that are posting these lies are. Wouldn't want the ones your pulling for get in there and screw up this system worse than it is. He needs good people on there that will back him and be truthful and honest. We need to keep all of the go is works he has done to keep going! Keep posting your lies! You're only hurting his opponents! You've made it obvious you don't want him to win! WONDERFUL ! Keep them coming! We that know David are getting a kick out of this. What will be the next rumor?? Can't wait to see!
Try Telling the Truth

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jul 15, 2014
Blazer Mom 2 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! This is good! OMG! I bet you're really hurting him now! I'm betting 99.9% sure he never graces this site with his presence. He's out campaigning , I'm sure. We need to let everyone in his district be aware of who you and your buddies that are posting these lies are. Wouldn't want the ones your pulling for get in there and screw up this system worse than it is. He needs good people on there that will back him and be truthful and honest. We need to keep all of the go is works he has done to keep going! Keep posting your lies! You're only hurting his opponents! You've made it obvious you don't want him to win! WONDERFUL ! Keep them coming! We that know David are getting a kick out of this. What will be the next rumor?? Can't wait to see!
Oh, I'm sure their corrupt minds are just working away thinking of something else they can start on David. That in itself would prove to me that we don't need liars and sleaze bags like them to vote for their buddies who are just like them. Masters, Mabe-BIG NO!! Danny Good-Please Leave! Lisa Kimmons, shut up! Deal with your own problems. Danny Good, I know of good innocent people you have hurt and lied about.
I am sure the dirt on David and is coming from supporters for Mabe and Masters which leads right to Danny Good. Danny needs to be fired from AD since he was handed the job illegally anyway. He is the lowest of low, and I am sick of all the crap he has pulled to benefit himself and his friends. And. Shame on Roger Jackson for siding with this idiot. Funny how all of a sudden these incriminating posts about David being a drunk and letting students drink at his house (this is probably Cheer Mom no. 1 Lisa Kimmons spreading this rumour among others) RIGHT BEFORE ELECTION!! But, this bunch of liars are claiming David is posting stuff on here. I guarantee He never even looks at Topix. He doesn't need to defend himself to these sick people. I'm sick of these slanderous post directed at one of the most hard working, honest board members sitting up there. Add Jack Leonard and Phil McClain to that. Danny must be really busy keeping these slanderous posts on David going, so that he can get Masters on the board and keep Mabe there. We are totally screwed if these two are on there-Both are Dykes men and it's all about Boone Sports to these two. If Mike Masters is going to be handed over the concession(Thanks to Danny) and then all of a sudden money isn't being made, seems very fishy, since the Boosters were bringing in money that went back to the student body-NO MORE!. You are just showing your own ignorance by posting these things about David Hammonds.
Try Telling the Truth

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jul 15, 2014
Previous post correction- Meant Blazer Mom-not Cheer Mom!
Business Owner

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jul 18, 2014
Blazer Mom 2 wrote:
Blazer Mom is a freaking idiot. Has to be some kid getting paid to post. I would like to think no adult would be ignorant enough to post this stupid , childish stuff
Apparently you have lived in a bubble the past decade. A great majority of all the new graduates are not employable due to a lack of education, sense of entitlement and a maturity level of a twelve year old. The education system has failed us miserably. If WCDE was a business they would need to issue recalls on most graduates for the past 10 to 15 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,481
Outraged At Former School Board Member Chad Wil... 1 hr AMEN 5
adult first date 2 hr bill 3
Solar 4 hr John Bollywho 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
stink bugs 8 hr Boll Weevil 9
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 8 hr Sal 300
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 9 hr Tish 219
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match