County pleased with TCAP scores((FALSIFIED SCORES))

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1 Thursday Aug 21
I know of some TCAP score assistance... I happen to know a few students that didnt take it yet they got great scores! I also know of a few students that had not done well and those scores were not correct... due to false test scores they did excellent.. hmm. I wonder why they allowed this? OF COURSE! TO make them look better! These TCAP scores are falsified!
Pioneer

Johnson City, TN

#2 Thursday Aug 21
TenuredTeacher wrote:
I know of some TCAP score assistance... I happen to know a few students that didnt take it yet they got great scores! I also know of a few students that had not done well and those scores were not correct... due to false test scores they did excellent.. hmm. I wonder why they allowed this? OF COURSE! TO make them look better! These TCAP scores are falsified!
What schools?
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#3 Thursday Aug 21
I would bet big money Boones Creek Elementary is one!!!!!!!!!!
Timmy

United States

#4 Thursday Aug 21
TenuredTeacher wrote:
How do you know this? What have you done about it?

Location hidden

#5 Thursday Aug 21
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this? What have you done about it?
I have contacted the Tennessee Dept. of Education

Location hidden

#6 Thursday Aug 21
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
What schools?
BCE, JMS, Grandview, and DBHS, DCHS
Timmy

United States

#7 Thursday Aug 21
TenuredTeacher wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this? Did you see them being altered?
Investigate WCDE

Niota, TN

#8 Thursday Aug 21
TenuredTeacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured Daniel Boone High School and Grandview would be questionable.
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#9 Thursday Aug 21
Who will all these false scores fall back on,,, will it be te county that will be in even more trouble, or will it fall back on the principles and others in charge of the test at each school ?? Makes you wonder if the bunch at co is the only ones that should be under a microscope.... Is it time to start making some principles accountible for their actions also..
Hill Billy Boy

United States

#10 Thursday Aug 21
I imagine the liberal extremist are quite pleased with the TCAP scores, as they represent a great achievement of liberal "dumbing down" process.

Kids arent taught cursive writing skills anymore, niether are they allowed to question evolution myth, or any of the other ridiculous brainwashing that they are indoctrinated with.

And they are certainly taught to become hardened against thinking for themselves (critical thinking). They are taught along a "presupposition" basis, to blindly accept the garbage they are hurriedly taught, and to automatically dismiss or attack anyone who brings them something different.

So, if the TCAP scores are bad, or missing, what is a few falsified reports, if it makes the liberal extremist programs look good?

(Honesty doesnt count for a bit, not if it gets in the way of the new PC liberal extremism.)

And its all just preparing the way for Obamacaore,(I mean, common core), which is the crowning achievement of the PC liberal fanatic extremist.

Even if our rather stupid Republican governor did let himself get roped by political back room deals into supporting that load of crap.

Falsified test results?

Im sure the PC extremist powers that be, are laughing at us silly peasants who seem to be stuck in the old fashioned, 19th century sense of morality and propriety enough to even notice.
eally

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Thursday Aug 21
I do believe the majority of the teachers, principals, and CO employees are conservative. Washington Co.. always supports Republican politcal candidates Now I am just stating facts, Tennesee was voted the third most politically corrupt state in the United States. And Tennessee has one of the highest crime rates. The Republicans are running this state. I am afraid corruptin exist in both political parties. Washington Co is governed by people who attend the local churches. They are suppose to have morals. As much as we like to blame Obama this is not his fault. This corrupt mess is caused by Ron Dykes, Susan Belcher, Karla Kyte, and Jared Adams. I too am a Republican and I am ashamed of our local politicians.
Wondering

Johnson City, TN

#12 Thursday Aug 21
TenuredTeacher wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how???
shameful

Johnson City, TN

#13 Thursday Aug 21
TenuredTeacher wrote:
This is a pretty serious accusation. If you actually are a tenured teacher, you know that this kind of accusation can lead to revocation of licensure. I think it's shameful that you would spread such gossip on a public forum. If you actually knew anything about T CAPs, you would know that proof of attendance or non attendance for testing must be provided to the state dept. They have access to attendance records. For your little conspiracy theory about absent or non tested students to be true, the teachers, test coordinators, attendance clerks, central office staff, and parents would all have to be in on it. Seems quite unlikely. Especially when you consider the fact that Tcap scores were down significantly for most of the schools you mentioned. Stop spreading this unfounded gossip, it's shameful.
Relax

Johnson City, TN

#14 Thursday Aug 21
shameful wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a pretty serious accusation. If you actually are a tenured teacher, you know that this kind of accusation can lead to revocation of licensure. I think it's shameful that you would spread such gossip on a public forum. If you actually knew anything about T CAPs, you would know that proof of attendance or non attendance for testing must be provided to the state dept. They have access to attendance records. For your little conspiracy theory about absent or non tested students to be true, the teachers, test coordinators, attendance clerks, central office staff, and parents would all have to be in on it. Seems quite unlikely. Especially when you consider the fact that Tcap scores were down significantly for most of the schools you mentioned. Stop spreading this unfounded gossip, it's shameful.
It's ok don't panic. Roy Gillis has and can fix the license problem to keep it from the board members. It worked for VW.
Retired

Johnson City, TN

#15 Thursday Aug 21
eally wrote:
I do believe the majority of the teachers, principals, and CO employees are conservative. Washington Co.. always supports Republican politcal candidates Now I am just stating facts, Tennesee was voted the third most politically corrupt state in the United States. And Tennessee has one of the highest crime rates. The Republicans are running this state. I am afraid corruptin exist in both political parties. Washington Co is governed by people who attend the local churches. They are suppose to have morals. As much as we like to blame Obama this is not his fault. This corrupt mess is caused by Ron Dykes, Susan Belcher, Karla Kyte, and Jared Adams. I too am a Republican and I am ashamed of our local politicians.
Dr. Belcher and Dykes Morals???? On school funded conference trips she was known as the bartender by many.
Parent

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Thursday Aug 21
shameful wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, starting all those bad rumors are you? Sounds like someone is in for a paddling .

Location hidden

#17 Friday Aug 22
shameful wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but If I was to tell you this info, It would most certainly identify me and I did not partake in this wrongdoing. But I just want to make it aware, and yes I have proof. But as crooked as this system is... I have children currently in the schools here and do not wish to hurt their education and my career. But it will come out as I have appropriately notified a member of the proper authorities to investigate this matter.
get your facts straight

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Friday Aug 22
high schools don't take TCAP's

Location hidden

#19 Friday Aug 22
TenuredTeacher wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY... I know what your referring to... I also know of the BCE, JMS, and Grandview... as for DCHS,and DBHS... NO, But I too have witnessed the Elementary and middle schools listed falsifying the tests. I have made a few calls and it will be investigated by the state
CONCERNED PARENT

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Saturday Aug 23
Hill Billy Boy wrote:
I imagine the liberal extremist are quite pleased with the TCAP scores, as they represent a great achievement of liberal "dumbing down" process.
Kids arent taught cursive writing skills anymore, niether are they allowed to question evolution myth, or any of the other ridiculous brainwashing that they are indoctrinated with.
And they are certainly taught to become hardened against thinking for themselves (critical thinking). They are taught along a "presupposition" basis, to blindly accept the garbage they are hurriedly taught, and to automatically dismiss or attack anyone who brings them something different.
So, if the TCAP scores are bad, or missing, what is a few falsified reports, if it makes the liberal extremist programs look good?
(Honesty doesnt count for a bit, not if it gets in the way of the new PC liberal extremism.)
And its all just preparing the way for Obamacaore,(I mean, common core), which is the crowning achievement of the PC liberal fanatic extremist.
Even if our rather stupid Republican governor did let himself get roped by political back room deals into supporting that load of crap.
Falsified test results?
Im sure the PC extremist powers that be, are laughing at us silly peasants who seem to be stuck in the old fashioned, 19th century sense of morality and propriety enough to even notice.
Actually, Hill Billy....I didn't read your whole post, I stopped when I see you said that "Kids aren't taught cursive writing skills anymore..." Actually, when Tennessee adopted the Common Core Standards this year, they made one addition to it....they added cursive writing in third grade.....look it up on the Tennessee Education website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 2 hr Moving pics 21
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 7 hr Let the Countdown... 11
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 7 hr Michigan 199
Gary Phillips Construction 9 hr Random Jack 3
Courtney Ramsey at Verizon 13 hr Amy 2
ISIS Iraq we all know BUSH/Republicans got us i... 14 hr dolt 18
War against democrats 23 hr Hope 1
•••
•••
•••