forget it

Lexington, NC

#1 Jun 11, 2013
This place is ridiculous...I took some expensive clothes down there that my son didnt want anymore, after waiting 30 minutes or more they call my name and they have chosen 3 items out of about 50 plus. I was told they were not in the 2 year frame as far as being in style but yet I seen several items on the racks that looked like the stuff i brought in. This place is clearly over run with clothing so if your looking to sell your stuff dont go its a waste of time, I liked when the clerk said although you have some nice stuff we cant use it, really....
just_me

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 11, 2013
forget it wrote:
This place is ridiculous...I took some expensive clothes down there that my son didnt want anymore, after waiting 30 minutes or more they call my name and they have chosen 3 items out of about 50 plus. I was told they were not in the 2 year frame as far as being in style but yet I seen several items on the racks that looked like the stuff i brought in. This place is clearly over run with clothing so if your looking to sell your stuff dont go its a waste of time, I liked when the clerk said although you have some nice stuff we cant use it, really....
I've heard the same thing from other people! What about the Clothesline?
ABC123

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 11, 2013
If they had several items on the rack similar to yours that had not sold yet why the hell would they want to buy more? Places like this can't survive when they have more people expecting them to hand out money than people coming in just to spend money.
ooof

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Well said! This ain't no free hand out. Either you have the merchandise or ya don't. Nobody wants to buy old hat. Some people think their hand me downs are worth a fortune but have to face reality. If it was handed down, chances are it ain't worth much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 59 min aps70 558
Jennifer Sammons Skanky Pill Head 6 hr Larry 1
east tn. brain and spine center (Mar '11) 6 hr pjshappy2 54
Obama Holder Damage Control 12 hr Wappo H 44
Indiana 13 hr Earl Light 2
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport (Jan '14) 22 hr longbowhunter 28
looking for BillyMottern Mon Get Real 6
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web