Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2012
truth

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Oct 3, 2012
The custodian at BCE needs training on how to keep school clean.
teach

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Majority of teachers not happy with him or night cleaning crew.
parent

Piney Flats, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I think the teachers could do a better job and have our kids pick up after themselves during the day. I have been in the school some days and I would be ashamed to be called an educator due to condition of some classrooms. It has to be hard for one person to clean up after students not to mention our EDUCATORS. I have had kids in three differant Wash. Co. Schools and it showes if the teachers CARES.
teach

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012
parent wrote:
I think the teachers could do a better job and have our kids pick up after themselves during the day. I have been in the school some days and I would be ashamed to be called an educator due to condition of some classrooms. It has to be hard for one person to clean up after students not to mention our EDUCATORS. I have had kids in three differant Wash. Co. Schools and it showes if the teachers CARES.
the day janitor does not clean classroom. He may go next year when board cuts his supervisor's position.
parent

Piney Flats, TN

#5 Oct 3, 2012
teach wrote:
<quoted text>the day janitor does not clean classroom. He may go next year when board cuts his supervisor's position.
who is that
parent

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2012
parent wrote:
That's so funny,it is stupid. The Teachers and children are not responsible for cleaning windows and doors and changing out mop that has been used all day ,time after time,after cleaning up vomit and urine! Know your facts before you post
Rob Franklin

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2012
I agree with Parent. Teachers are there to educate our children. They have a custodian for a reason. I taught for years (not here,of course) . The students are always required to pick up their mess at the end of the day. They are not required to vacum and clean windows,etc. They hire custodians for that
parent

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2012
teach wrote:
<quoted text>So true!!! I do not want anyone to lose their job but would suggest placing her back as custodian eliminating the supervisor position.
Agree! Prinipals can supervise their custodians!
tax

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Oct 11, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>who is that
I have been assured Custodial supervisor will be cut before IA's, teachers or other positions. Although if BCE custodian not doing job get somone who will.
parent

Piney Flats, TN

#12 Oct 12, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>That's so funny,it is stupid. The Teachers and children are not responsible for cleaning windows and doors and changing out mop that has been used all day ,time after time,after cleaning up vomit and urine! Know your facts before you post
I was talking about a lot of food and paper etc all over the floor. I am sorry but when I was in school we had to pick up around our desk before we were aloud to leave but I guess that's the change in time. Teachers now don't care about things like that anymore. I would hate to see some teachers houses if they look like the way they leave their classrooms. the day time person kinda the same way, if he can't do the work why does the county still let him work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail 1 hr Gomer 3
TPI Corp (Aug '10) 3 hr Gomer 55
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
Adult ADHD / ADD Treatment in Tri-Cities 4 hr tellthetruth 3
POLICE hide THP wife beater arrest 5 hr tellthetruth 25
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 6 hr Martha L 148
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
PETITION LINK FOR RON DYKES RESIGNATION OR REMO... 14 hr WillGetJustice 17
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••