First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Runion Joke

Elizabethton, TN

#25 Jun 29, 2012
He is absolute joke. All he wants to do is whine and cry about no talent and dosent work at it. If his teams are good then he works at it if not then he dosent work with those kids. Anyone who is around knows this to be true and would be an absolute joke at the high school level.I dont know who they are gonna hire but I can promise you he is not in the running.
Runyon mojo

United States

#26 Jun 29, 2012
He is a consistent winner! You don't know jack!
Who Cares

Lake City, SC

#27 Jun 29, 2012
Doesnt matter how much you whine Runion isnt gonna be the coach at Boone. All I got from this thread is how dominant the Gray girls basketball team is and how bad BCM girls are. Start another thread please.
Runion

York, SC

#28 Jun 29, 2012
Consistant loser. When last time he won? How many games did BCMS boys win? When last time they won? I know for a fact it been four years or longer since he won the county or had a winning record. How many games he win last year? 1? Kids who played for him know he is a joke and that is why most like him cause his practice are a joke and they don't have to work hard.
Runyon mojo

United States

#29 Jun 29, 2012
There are always haters. Runion has the mojo!
Runion

York, SC

#30 Jun 29, 2012
Cause you know that I am right mojo
Runyon mojo

United States

#32 Jun 30, 2012
The best!
Who Cares

United States

#33 Jun 30, 2012
Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>Your kid must have not made his team. He had a big winning streak 2 years ago and the year before that and the year before that. Last year he had no 8th graders that could play nor did they care about basketball! His best players were 6th graders and very short! Hard for little 6th graders to compete against men looking, 6ft tall guys with beards! They had to have failed a few years! Runion belongs in highschool coaching . But we wouldn't want to upset anybody or promote a middle school coach and maybe win the championship or something! Don't care. What anybody thinks of the man, he is an excellant coach
Wouldnt want to promote a middle school coach you say? Looks to me like they just did that. You are such a genius. Lol.
CuriousBlazerfan

Nashville, TN

#34 Jun 30, 2012
maybe Runyon and some of the other coaches mentioned were offered the posiion and didn't want it? Is it really worth arguing over?
Who Cares

United States

#35 Jun 30, 2012
CuriousBlazerfan wrote:
maybe Runyon and some of the other coaches mentioned were offered the posiion and didn't want it? Is it really worth arguing over?
Yea maybe, but actually no prob not.
parent

Antioch, TN

#36 Jun 30, 2012
GeorgeJetson2nd wrote:
I know they do have a big girl. Who is Tammy Larkey?
She is Christy Larkeys' sister-in-law.
Barbie

Hollywood, FL

#38 Jun 30, 2012
Runion Joke wrote:
He is absolute joke. All he wants to do is whine and cry about no talent and dosent work at it. If his teams are good then he works at it if not then he dosent work with those kids. Anyone who is around knows this to be true and would be an absolute joke at the high school level.I dont know who they are gonna hire but I can promise you he is not in the running.
obviously, you don't know him
Barbie

Hollywood, FL

#39 Jun 30, 2012
Who Cares wrote:
Doesnt matter how much you whine Runion isnt gonna be the coach at Boone. All I got from this thread is how dominant the Gray girls basketball team is and how bad BCM girls are. Start another thread please.
Good idea
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jul 10, 2012
Since when did this thread become about Gray recruiting? Wow!!! You really should check your facts before running your mouths! Just because that is what some jealous people are saying, doesn't mean it is true. All of those girls live right near the school except one that lives in Ridgeview district that went before the school board to be changed. If you really want to go there, I would love to know the percentage at Ridgeview that doesn't really live in that district. And who cares who is better, BCM or Gray!! It is all about bringing all these girls together for Boone! To the real reason for this thread, Boone has gained a great coach by hiring Coach Maines!! He will take these girls far!
Middle School Parent

Rock Hill, SC

#43 Jul 10, 2012
Have no issue with BCM or Gray but since i am the parent of a young player at another Washington County school I can say that im very excited about who DBHS hired as their coach. The entire atmosphere about basketball will change for the good up there. However i will say this because i have seen both teams play plenty enough. Gray has about 4 girls that will be very very good in high school and BCM doesnt have any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 12 min Maria PhD 641
Boones Creek Middle, Ridgeview, and Gray girls ... (Apr '13) 5 hr Sportsmanship 21
bad moms and junkys 5 hr Tiger 2
Pardee Street in Keystone 6 hr heyho 8
Atheism and Religion in General 15 hr richlandshumanists 37
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 17 hr volusiawoman 323
4 small kids hung by mom [... (May '07) 22 hr voicing my opinion 17
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]