Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,864)

Showing posts 57,261 - 57,280 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

"Drug Policy Alliance: Marijuana Reform 'Is Not A Laughing Matter' In 2013."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/24/drug-po...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Well, here's what you "Sugar Freaks" have been waiting for. Wonder if they'll taste the same and what they'll REALLY have in them?
----------
"Twinkies Return: Hostess Twinkies Comeback Debuts July 15."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/twinkies-retu...
joe

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

I howled and barked at the moon all night.
krap

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

joe wrote:
I hope that put the fire out.
Luke

Zlin, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
I think you were howling and barking at SexySassySenior?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

joe wrote:
All Werewolves do!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Luke wrote:
<quoted text>I think you were howling and barking at SexySassySenior?
As usual! Somethings, and SOME Psychos, just NEVER seem to change!
whats up

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
Isn't tonight when the Moon is supposed to be the biggest for my area, to view it?
I was invited out to dinner tonight and I declined. Maybe, I should reconsider and do some "Moon-spooning"...th e older Posters will know what that is, but the younger Ones won't have a clue! Lol!
And yes, Spy...same Guy, third time. But, he's up the Ante...now he wants to take me to Gatlinburg for a weekend.
what in this post has to do with fire fighters

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

whats up wrote:
<quoted text>what in this post has to do with fire fighters
Look, I've brought this Thread out of obscurity more times than I can count, where the ones, like you, won't post on it. Yet, you jump in about a subject that is so old the Man has already go a new house and has had it for a longtime, every time anybody posts anything on it.

It's a State-wide Thread and that, alone, makes it useful and not for discussing a 3 year old fire, that burned out long ago, whether you like it or not!

You want to bash your Firefighters, start a Local thread and go for it! The rest of us DON'T CARE about your Useless Firefighters, but we do care about not losing a State-wide Thread because, believe it or not, most of us already know what our Local People have to say...and would like to know what the rest of the State's Citizens have to say, on a variety of Subjects...not just Fires and your lousy Fire Dept.! It's a Local Problem...DEAL WITH IT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

This is the most amazing thing!
----------
"Is This Evidence Of A Dog Mourning The Loss Of A Friend?"

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/evid...
Athens Resident

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Can this thread not die already??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Athens Resident wrote:
Can this thread not die already??????????
NO, it cannot!
proof

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

topix is her reason for living, her lifes blood, so to speak. with out this she would have nothing to live fo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

proof wrote:
topix is her reason for living, her lifes blood, so to speak. with out this she would have nothing to live fo.
Really? And...you're on here arguing with me, so what does that say about your "reason for Living" and your "Life's blood"...not to mention your craving for constant attention , that you don't get anymore since People have found out what a Psychotic Fool you really are?
YOU are "THE" Joke of Benton County and you still can't figure out why! that makes you an Idiot, too!
My advice would be to either "SHUT UP" or keep a VERY LOW PROFILE from now on, neither of which your Diseased Mind will allow you to do!
The highlight of your day is to intimidate somebody, threaten somebody, or try to control somebody...and you think it elevates your status in this County. IT DOESN'T! It only makes People see more and more, what a horrible , sick, and dangerous Person that you really are!
How many People now avoid you at all costs, even to leaving any place that you walk into?
Great Dane

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

SSS = Redneck trailer trash queen.
just sayin

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And...you're on here arguing with me, so what does that say about your "reason for Living" and your "Life's blood"...not to mention your craving for constant attention , that you don't get anymore since People have found out what a Psychotic Fool you really are?
YOU are "THE" Joke of Benton County and you still can't figure out why! that makes you an Idiot, too!
My advice would be to either "SHUT UP" or keep a VERY LOW PROFILE from now on, neither of which your Diseased Mind will allow you to do!
The highlight of your day is to intimidate somebody, threaten somebody, or try to control somebody...and you think it elevates your status in this County. IT DOESN'T! It only makes People see more and more, what a horrible , sick, and dangerous Person that you really are!
How many People now avoid you at all costs, even to leaving any place that you walk into?
what does you last 100 post have to do with fire dept
jenny

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>what does you last 100 post have to do with fire dept
Nothing at all.
Isn't it a great country?
Stupidity is not punishable by law.
Sheila Collier

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

My 28 year old son and army disabled veteran just lost everything in a home rental fire this morning in Tennesse. His wife lost her home business and their 1 and 2 year old son's lost their toys. The home burned to the ground because of an electrical fire. They luckily had taken the boys to the park. They lost a cat and their first babies ashes were in the home. They have only their lives and love left. The home electrical was not updated. They love the warm hospitality of Tennessee. I surely hope this isn't the same house that the fire dept. didn't get to.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Sheila Collier wrote:
My 28 year old son and army disabled veteran just lost everything in a home rental fire this morning in Tennesse. His wife lost her home business and their 1 and 2 year old son's lost their toys. The home burned to the ground because of an electrical fire. They luckily had taken the boys to the park. They lost a cat and their first babies ashes were in the home. They have only their lives and love left. The home electrical was not updated. They love the warm hospitality of Tennessee. I surely hope this isn't the same house that the fire dept. didn't get to.
The fire in this thread happened in 2010.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are "THE" Joke of Benton County and you still can't figure out why! that makes you an Idiot, to
if you say so,you are the talk of the own and not in a good way. Hardly anyone in the county like you are even talks to you. Most will celebrate your death when you die of old age. Im sure it will be a national holiday,named im so glad the bitch is gone day,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,261 - 57,280 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 25 min serious 124,189
Debate: Gay Marriage - Johnson City, TN (Jul '10) 1 hr Doggsmith 219
DeAngelo (Lil Bit) Newman 2 hr Common indecency 3
Cliven Bundy Ranch Standoff 2 hr Fused 68
Ryan Arnold Had No Business Around Kids 2 hr Englewood 3
Daniel Boone Principal Should Resign 2 hr Boone Student Posted 3
Thank You School Board Mr. Hammond 2 hr Blazing 9
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters