Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

just seen the 6:00 news where the student body whiz kids was pushing to ban all smoking for the campus even the electronic cigarettes. I find this hilarious as hell. I can not walk on the ETSU campus and smoke my cigarette but I have to drive down State of Franklin road beside the ETSU campus and watch out for the collage idiots walking with their head in the freaking air yacking on a cell phone or texting about the beer keg party they are going to have on one of the tree streets later in the night. No now I am going to make a law towards ETSU and their whiz kids.

1. When it comes to playing their tag football game at the BMS I will be there to stop some whiz kids ass for sitting in the Mark Martin area of the race track.

2. When ETSU has ETSU PRIDE WEEK keep their pride on the campus and do not put those stupid signs up and down University Parkway. Cause this year I am going to drive by and see how many of those pride signs I can hit with a cigarette butt.

3. When a ETSU whiz kid gets in front of me at the grocery store while I am buying my Pop Tarts, Mountain Dew and Cigarettes and they pull out a freaking ETSU student ID to get their discount, I gonna that that ID and shove it where ID is not needed only toilet paper is needed.

4. I am going to protest about all the ETSU posters and junk hanging all around the food court at the mall. I can not even stomach eating at Pal's in the food court for having to look up from the seating area in the food court and seeing nose hairs protruding out of the pictured noses on the posters.

5. I am also going to protest about all the big butt girls walking around Johnson City side walks taking up the whole side walk.

In closing I know I have mis spelled words and my grammer sucks but hey I smoke cigarettes lets see some of these ETSU college whiz kids do any better with the smokers tax dollors we give them to try to go be educated.
ETSU Whiz Kid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Here's a tip STOP SMOKING, problem solved!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 28 min Howzabout 242
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 59 min WTSenior 138,765
Food City in Gray-ladies stay away from the wom... 2 hr The Faxx 9
Reward for Gurneyburger Recipe 2 hr American Worker 8
TBI Should Contact Church Youth Leaders About B... 4 hr Clod Hopper III 2
Swingers party in Kingsport Tennessee july 19th 4 hr yea 8
OBAMAwage 10.10 hour or $21,000 per year VOTE YES 4 hr Beach Boy 5
JULY 8th WCDE School Board Meeting 18 hr Music 40
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Thu Truthteller 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs