etsu non smoking whiz kids

etsu non smoking whiz kids

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Mike

Abingdon, VA

#1 Feb 4, 2014
just seen the 6:00 news where the student body whiz kids was pushing to ban all smoking for the campus even the electronic cigarettes. I find this hilarious as hell. I can not walk on the ETSU campus and smoke my cigarette but I have to drive down State of Franklin road beside the ETSU campus and watch out for the collage idiots walking with their head in the freaking air yacking on a cell phone or texting about the beer keg party they are going to have on one of the tree streets later in the night. No now I am going to make a law towards ETSU and their whiz kids.

1. When it comes to playing their tag football game at the BMS I will be there to stop some whiz kids ass for sitting in the Mark Martin area of the race track.

2. When ETSU has ETSU PRIDE WEEK keep their pride on the campus and do not put those stupid signs up and down University Parkway. Cause this year I am going to drive by and see how many of those pride signs I can hit with a cigarette butt.

3. When a ETSU whiz kid gets in front of me at the grocery store while I am buying my Pop Tarts, Mountain Dew and Cigarettes and they pull out a freaking ETSU student ID to get their discount, I gonna that that ID and shove it where ID is not needed only toilet paper is needed.

4. I am going to protest about all the ETSU posters and junk hanging all around the food court at the mall. I can not even stomach eating at Pal's in the food court for having to look up from the seating area in the food court and seeing nose hairs protruding out of the pictured noses on the posters.

5. I am also going to protest about all the big butt girls walking around Johnson City side walks taking up the whole side walk.

In closing I know I have mis spelled words and my grammer sucks but hey I smoke cigarettes lets see some of these ETSU college whiz kids do any better with the smokers tax dollors we give them to try to go be educated.
ETSU Whiz Kid

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Here's a tip STOP SMOKING, problem solved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Grindstaff your time will come (Aug '12) 6 hr Scott Oliver 49
News Student no longer at Tennessee school after dis... 7 hr TheKidfromBorneo 1
Boone Trail and Dirty Dan 10 hr concerned 4
Does anyone know phil pinkston? He had went to ... 12 hr Ben 2
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) Thu Jos 59
WCDE Director challange Thu TimeWarp 2
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) Thu T yates 52
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Sep 27 Jackie 4 1,574

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web