Obama backed Syrian rebels enter Chri...

Obama backed Syrian rebels enter Christian village near capital

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Why is it

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2013
Rebels in Mali were touted as terrorist and Al queada and were booted out of Mali by France and the West. The same rebels are murdering innocent people in Syria and want to overthrow Assad whom we all know are friendly to Christians. Yet the same West , and US want to help the same terrorist rebels in Syria. I don't understand at all. Can some one help me?

God bless the Syrians for protecting Christian brothers and sisters. Obama has done nothing but support Islamist regimes and terrorist groups who kill Christians from Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, to the Saudi regime and new Iraqi government.

http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-rebels-enter-chr...
dork

Abingdon, VA

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Please STFU you nutball....
Jonah

Banner Elk, NC

#3 Nov 30, 2013
We aided the shah in Iran, Bin Ladin in Afghanistan, we supplied Saddam Hussien in Iraq, and set up Noriega in panama, knowing he was a drug dealer. Why does it surprise anyone that we use whoever we can to get what we need? This is our history.
Todd

Bluff City, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2013
Jonah wrote:
We aided the shah in Iran, Bin Ladin in Afghanistan, we supplied Saddam Hussien in Iraq, and set up Noriega in panama, knowing he was a drug dealer. Why does it surprise anyone that we use whoever we can to get what we need? This is our history.
Thank you. Dipshit Ron Ramsey either doesn't know his history or just spreads the evil lies that he learns at Elizabeth chapel to act like Obama kills Christians. Bullshit. Ramsey kills Christians .

It's a zoo over there folks. Everybody's shooting everybody. Just like the NRA wants it to be over here.

They hit Benghazi .....under bush there were 52 attacks, one on American soil.... Ask me, we shouldn't be over there. But if mothers want to keep feeding their children to a $474 billion war machine and keep voting republican than I am just one voice. Hope it's a sunny day at the funeral.

One only look back at Oliver north to show that we will do almost anything with almost anyone......... The attack these days are not ON Christians they are BY CHRISTIANS. and I'm one, by the way.

Obama has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and Ron Ramsey works directly for satan. Can't be any clearer than that....
Gimmedat

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2013
USSA worse and most corrupt nation under the dicktator in office today. Read the facts folks before your blind eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County Schools (May '16) 3 hr Tax 38
LANDLORDS BEWARE LIST - Do not rent to list 4 hr Victim 1
DRUG DEALERS in Johnson City (Jun '12) 5 hr Understanding 35
Dr. Dalpiaz the vet 6 hr Understanding 8
So Long illegals! 9 hr Understanding 71
Are Rainbow Flag Thefts a Lie? 13 hr CoxCastle 3
Your Body By God - NutriMost Diet Scam (Aug '14) Fri Tina 4

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance