harasses his employees
The bi-sexual Mayor

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 24, 2014
Dan Eldridge abuses employees man and woman alike and accepts payoffs from Jim Powell, Rab Summars, Bobby Jobe and the Thomas Bros. among dozens others. FBI to come clean before Election Day. "Hang in there TeaBag"
tTea Bag

Johnson City, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2014
I hope and pray this leaks or breaks before Election Day so all the KoolAid drinkers Eldridge has can get a load of his atrocities.
Dispecable

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2014
Eldridge wants to keep Monty Treadway quiet so Danny doesn't have to explain to the former Assessor what he, as mayor, was doing with Monte's wife, Connie, which forces her out of her job undeservedly
anon

Nebo, NC

#4 Apr 24, 2014
It would be nice if everyone in govt would "come clean". I don't know the Wash. Co. mayor, but I agree that govt. should be run like a business. The only ones who disagree are the lazy, ignorant govt. employees who get their job via nepotism, keep their job being a good ol boy, waste the taxpayers money with bloated staff and basically extort money from those in need. Yeah, right, the mayor is the problem? I doubt it. Pretty easy to figure out. And any elected official who votes to take advantage of their situation for their own pocketbooks and the taxpayers money should be hung at sunrise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Long illegals! 1 hr Murika 46
Best Place to get massage in Johnson City Tn or... (Jan '11) 9 hr Carefree 45
Dr Goen (Apr '16) 10 hr Silly J C 18
help 13 hr Wonder 16
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 21 hr Kill the reds 1,669
DRUG DEALERS in Johnson City (Jun '12) 21 hr Kill the reds 32
Washington County Schools (May '16) 23 hr Tiger 36

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance