Joe Crumley Crashes Into Officer
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nobody

Rock Hill, SC

#82 Oct 14, 2011
Yeah sami, thats what i thought. The truth hurts. Lol talk about boring,,,,i bet you have friends beating the door down to spend time with you. Sounds like a lawyer to me. Lol
Kitten

United States

#83 Oct 15, 2011
Samurai I personally find you.... Extremely funny, and pretty much on target!
One thing you did forget to mention is that this whole "watered down charges" saying he should have had felony charges placed on him.(And yes I know you didn't say that dribble)
But my point being that unless you have a grand jury true bill, or its something that's been investegated for a long while (see kent harris topix lol) almost ALL charges START in sessions court. Even "felony" charges start in sessions, unless one of the two above things are true.(And a few other ways)

People like blah blah and nobody (and by people I completly mean morons) pretty much get all their legal info from tv, OR more likely they have spent time in jail themselves and have a "jail house attorney"
local history

Johnson City, TN

#84 Oct 15, 2011
Aw, come on fellers....get back on the subject and stop pissing on one another. That's a big problem with Topix, people getting off on acting out and getting into pissing contests. Grow up and let it slide off your backs. If you can't have a reasonable conversation without resorting to insults and posturing, then you belong somewhere else. I'm tired of the juvenile stuff, and as I am sure of everyone else who comes here to hear some intelligent conversation. Act like somebody and quit showing your ignorance.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#85 Oct 15, 2011
Nobody wrote:
Yeah sami, thats what i thought. The truth hurts. Lol talk about boring,,,,i bet you have friends beating the door down to spend time with you. Sounds like a lawyer to me. Lol
"Boring" is subjective. Depends on which side of the table you're sitting, and who's paying my hourly rate. ;)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#86 Oct 15, 2011
Kitten wrote:
Samurai I personally find you.... Extremely funny, and pretty much on target!
One thing you did forget to mention is that this whole "watered down charges" saying he should have had felony charges placed on him.(And yes I know you didn't say that dribble)
But my point being that unless you have a grand jury true bill, or its something that's been investegated for a long while (see kent harris topix lol) almost ALL charges START in sessions court. Even "felony" charges start in sessions, unless one of the two above things are true.(And a few other ways)
People like blah blah and nobody (and by people I completly mean morons) pretty much get all their legal info from tv, OR more likely they have spent time in jail themselves and have a "jail house attorney"
Thanks. True. And true.

It appears, at-least prima facie, that most of the people pissed-off and looking for "justice" to be delivered against Mr. Crumley are likely those who have encountered him on the losing side of a state's argument. They're simply looking for "pay back."

Personally, I do not know the man. I have never met him, and literally would not know him if I tripped over his body in the street.

The only thing I can competently say about Mr. Crumbley, is that the man deserves a fair trial and his day in court.

And I would say the exact same thing about every other person on this thread, in this state and in this country, for that matter. The Constitution gives every single citizen of this country the same rights, regardless of how damn dumb they are. And believe me, most of the people posting on this thread, get the "long end of the stick" on that one.
brenda s crumley 61

Kingsport, TN

#87 Sep 13, 2013
whatt's the difference between the applachian va hiker wqho had a medical condition during a hiker's parADE? H sent 60 to 100 p[eople to area hospitals the va state police instantly realized the hiker was in medical distress & got him help. va state police have first aid training and no political agendas. NO CHARGES WERE FILED AGAINST THIS MAN. WHY HAVEN'T ANY OF YOU GENIUSES ASKED WHY MY HUSBAND WAS BEATEN WHILE GOING INTO A DIABETIC COMA THE JONESBOROUGH POLIC CURSED HIM, BEAT HIM (I HAVE PHOTOS)ALL WHILE HE WAS BEGGING THEM NOT TO HURT HIM. HIS TURQUOISE NECKLACE WAS USED FOR A CHOKE HOLD ON A NON RISISTING PERSON IN NEED OF HELP. THE NECKLACE & SHOES WERE NEVER TURNED INTO EVIDENCE.HE COULDN'T LET GO OF THE PHONE OR STEERING WHEEL. SO HOW DID A ROUND GET COCKED INTO THE GUN CHAMBER? HE WENT W/O BREAKFAAST TO GET HIS HEARING AIDS ADJUSTED THAT MORNING & WAS COMING TO GET ME & THE DOGS TO GO TO SAUNDERS VET CLINIC. JOE HAD NO DRUGS NOR ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM. JONESBOROUGH POLICE HAVE SOLD STEROIDS IN THE PAST & NOBODY QUESTIONS THEIR ACTIONS HERE
Truth

Jonesborough, TN

#88 Sep 13, 2013
Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas Tax 58 min Sarah D 22
erwin ward 6 hr Someone 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 6 hr Jennifer 984
WCDE Movie Script 9 hr Goldilocks 25
Girl's at fuzzy holes 16 hr wondering 9
Next Washington County Director of schools 19 hr noway 19
New World Order taken over by the gays 21 hr No nonsense 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages