washington county detention center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#22 May 2, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
It has come to my attention that the following pseudo names are in fact those of Lt Gregg and LT Graybeal along with a few full time officers! Whatever, OMG, Former Craig Supporter, Former Mudslinger, among a few others!! If you have been dismayed by their reply then go vote Ford and I bet Ford will put them to work!! I bet they sure want have time to worry with this during the day!!! Let's get WCSO cleaned up!!!
Since you have put this on every post that has to do with Graybeal, here we go again. Listen Closely. I AM NOT EITHER OF THOSE YOU NAMED. I do not work for any City or County agency! I am a concerned citizen who is disturbed by all the lies Ford and his cronies are spreading about a good man. Sheriff Graybeal is the best Sheriff we have ever had. The less just keep coming or as Ford said on WJHL tonight "I mispoke" translation "I Lied" I don't want a liar as Sheriff! VOTE ED GRAYBEAL FOR SHERIFF !!!
YeahRight

Fairfield, CA

#23 Jan 18, 2017
Looks like half of Washington counts cops are responding back on the BS messages oh that's bullshit we treat everyone fair everyone gets fed nothing bad happens in Washington county detention center
YeahRight

Fairfield, CA

#24 Jan 18, 2017
I just got out of Washington county detention center every meal I've had for the last 7 months was definitely definitely not by any means necessary 'up to par' with any food or health department codes every single meal was damn near ice cold your only allowed 1 roll of toilet paper per week I had to eat my first couple of meals with my hands BC they ran out of proper eating utensils when I told the deputy he said just use your hands the hottest meal I've had in the last 7 months was fruit loops and that's BC they left the milk out for hours before serving trays I ended up having to buy a 'spork.' Washington county detention center doesn't even have a law library which is completely unconstitutional there isn't 1 thing good I can say about the jail or the cops I've seen inmates beaten refused medical treatment and treated completely inhumane fox23 did an investigation and guess what Cranor denied the interview why wouldn't you allow fox 23 news to investigate if you had nothing to hide this whole county is corrupt the jail the cops the attorney's the judges the DA's the POs EVERYTHING you can't even walk at night time from Westside to eastside or anywhere for that matter without being pulled over and searched by a corrupt cop these replys calling bullshit are your local Washington county's finest and they say do anything even kill anybody they want just to cover it up and no one will ever stop it BC they are above and beyond the law in Washington county there is no constitution there is no justice just Washington county mafia that is all dare one of you ducked up cops to say I'm bullshitting on that
Gigger Please

Kingsport, TN

#25 Jan 20, 2017
YeahRight wrote:
I just got out of Washington county detention center every meal I've had for the last 7 months was definitely definitely not by any means necessary 'up to par' with any food or health department codes every single meal was damn near ice cold your only allowed 1 roll of toilet paper per week I had to eat my first couple of meals with my hands BC they ran out of proper eating utensils when I told the deputy he said just use your hands the hottest meal I've had in the last 7 months was fruit loops and that's BC they left the milk out for hours before serving trays I ended up having to buy a 'spork.' Washington county detention center doesn't even have a law library which is completely unconstitutional there isn't 1 thing good I can say about the jail or the cops I've seen inmates beaten refused medical treatment and treated completely inhumane fox23 did an investigation and guess what Cranor denied the interview why wouldn't you allow fox 23 news to investigate if you had nothing to hide this whole county is corrupt the jail the cops the attorney's the judges the DA's the POs EVERYTHING you can't even walk at night time from Westside to eastside or anywhere for that matter without being pulled over and searched by a corrupt cop these replys calling bullshit are your local Washington county's finest and they say do anything even kill anybody they want just to cover it up and no one will ever stop it BC they are above and beyond the law in Washington county there is no constitution there is no justice just Washington county mafia that is all dare one of you ducked up cops to say I'm bullshitting on that
Dumbass, break the law and expect a night in the Hilton? Idiot, the jail is for pertinence, not charity. Sure try to act like a bad ass and then whine like a bitch when i comes around. The old chain gang would be a lot of help nowadays.
Duhhh

Elizabethton, TN

#26 Jan 20, 2017
YeahRight wrote:
I just got out of Washington county detention center every meal I've had for the last 7 months was definitely definitely not by any means necessary 'up to par' with any food or health department codes every single meal was damn near ice cold your only allowed 1 roll of toilet paper per week I had to eat my first couple of meals with my hands BC they ran out of proper eating utensils when I told the deputy he said just use your hands the hottest meal I've had in the last 7 months was fruit loops and that's BC they left the milk out for hours before serving trays I ended up having to buy a 'spork.' Washington county detention center doesn't even have a law library which is completely unconstitutional there isn't 1 thing good I can say about the jail or the cops I've seen inmates beaten refused medical treatment and treated completely inhumane fox23 did an investigation and guess what Cranor denied the interview why wouldn't you allow fox 23 news to investigate if you had nothing to hide this whole county is corrupt the jail the cops the attorney's the judges the DA's the POs EVERYTHING you can't even walk at night time from Westside to eastside or anywhere for that matter without being pulled over and searched by a corrupt cop these replys calling bullshit are your local Washington county's finest and they say do anything even kill anybody they want just to cover it up and no one will ever stop it BC they are above and beyond the law in Washington county there is no constitution there is no justice just Washington county mafia that is all dare one of you ducked up cops to say I'm bullshitting on that
You sound like some restaurant reviewer, i.e. "I give this dump 2 out of 5 stars". Bitch, you're a criminal. If you haven't gotten it through your tiny fucking brain it's a simple concept...don't commit crimes and you don't go to jail. It sounds like you've gotten better food and been treated better than if I were in charge of the detention facility. I think they should do what Sheriff Arapaio does in Arizone...put all of you fucks in tents outside, make you wear pink and feed you old bologna sandwiches and water every day. Stop being a scumbag leach on society and do something productive with your miserable life!
Hoppy

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 21, 2017
For all those people who are discussed with WCSO the Peppers case is not over. The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals has this case in front of them. Can't wait for it to go to trial. The truth is that Pepper's demise was hastened by his treatment.
Truthshallsetyou free

United States

#28 Saturday
factsplease wrote:
I know for a fact this is complete bullshit. Yes, there is some corruption in all jails, prisions, and well every single other place on earth. I think you're putting an angle in this story that is wrong, and I would like to know the womens name that supposably "died". And just be lucky you were in washington county jail because there are ALOT worse in the area and definantly in the nation. Some jails dont even care if you eat, they just shove the trays in and you have to get there before someone takes yours. Washinton county atleast makes sure everyone gets fed.
You are a liar. This COUNTY COULDN'T BE MORE CORRUPT. MY HUSBAND WAS IN THERE FOR 45 days and because he didn't get to eat he lost 30 pounds. LIAR. What are you a Corrections officer in Washington coDunty? if so my opinion of you is YOU MAY RUN THE JAIL AND ABUSE PEOPLE HERE ON EARTH BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO GO BEFORE GOD. JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE TRASH.
Truthshallsetyou free

United States

#29 Saturday
Duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>

You sound like some restaurant reviewer, i.e. "I give this dump 2 out of 5 stars". Bitch, you're a criminal. If you haven't gotten it through your tiny fucking brain it's a simple concept...don't commit crimes and you don't go to jail. It sounds like you've gotten better food and been treated better than if I were in charge of the detention facility. I think they should do what Sheriff Arapaio does in Arizone...put all of you fucks in tents outside, make you wear pink and feed you old bologna sandwiches and water every day. Stop being a scumbag leach on society and do something productive with your miserable life!
You really are going to say that to that man? Hey it's the truth. You probably are a Washington county Corrections officer. Corrupt You ALL ARE CORRUPT. DO THE INTERVIEW PROVE US WRONG I HAVEN'T BEEN TO JAIL I HAVE A UNCLE AND A FATHER WHOS A MPLS POLICE OFFICER AND THEY SAY WASHINGTON COUNTY IS CORRUPT.....PERIOD! Just remember all you Corrections officers you will someday have to go before GOD AND BE JUDGED! GOOD LUCK ON THAT SWEETHEARTS
You know it is true

Johnson City, TN

#30 Sunday
Even jails and prisons should be humane and safe places for people to be. Incarceration should never be an excuse to strip people of their humanity.
Wow

La Vergne, TN

#31 18 hrs ago
You know it is true wrote:
Even jails and prisons should be humane and safe places for people to be. Incarceration should never be an excuse to strip people of their humanity.
Thank you. My mother did a long sentence and developed serious health problems bc minors ones were left untreated. She has been hospitalized once bc of it. I know ppl must pay for their crimes but i really appreciate the compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
numans 2 hr My thoughts 2
Grindstaff Automotive Group (Sep '10) 8 hr Too funny 37
Wetlands Water Park is a Big Ripoff (Jun '11) 8 hr Meathead 62
Grace Baptist Church Jc TN (May '10) Sun Dan 6
Eh Puto Sun Teddy Bear 1
Johnson City Yankees (Feb '15) Sun Lowell 6
I Miss Anna Zook! Sun You know it is true 12

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages