concerned shopper

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Earth Fare may have the unhealthiest management for a "healthy" supermarket! How do they expect to bring in more customers and have them take on better eating habits when it is clear their team does not support thw same. The red head who promotes the store at community events is obese. The assistant store manager is constantly fad dieting to lose weight only to look heavier than she did before she started. The front end manager is not only large but wears clothes that are sized for a child. If I wanted to see rolls I'd walk over to the bakery and if I wanted to see crack I'd call my plumber. No wonder fresh market is getting more business. Not to mention the customer service is horrible. The only assistance you are going to succesfully recieve is if you need to bum a cigarette.. they are always on a smoke break!
what

Kingsport, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2013
I've shopped there many times, and everyone has always been friendly and helpful. You just seem like a typical drama addict trying to draw attention to yourself.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2013
This is ridiculous. I shop there and have always had wonderful customer service. The cheese guy is majorly informative and the supplements/hygiene products people are always assisting you. So what if someone is overweight or smoking a cigarette? You go there for good food and safer products.
rswearing

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 27, 2013
I would suggest that "concerned shopper" is more likely a "disgruntled employee." Seems to have a lot of very superficial ire directed at specific management in the store.

"The Redhead" is possibly one of the hardest working folks I've seen, and definitely at the top of the list of committed businesspeople in JC when it comes to serving the community. I can't speak to her health, as I'm not her physician, and I think I would be safe to presume that "concerned shopper" is not either. She is, however, a very lovely and bright person inside and out.
Ten Ton Tony

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Hey, you no like-a the store, go somewhere else. Elsewise my boys may take you for a 'ride'. Capeche???
Taxpayer

Kingsport, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2013
concerned shopper wrote:
Earth Fare may have the unhealthiest management for a "healthy" supermarket! How do they expect to bring in more customers and have them take on better eating habits when it is clear their team does not support thw same. The red head who promotes the store at community events is obese. The assistant store manager is constantly fad dieting to lose weight only to look heavier than she did before she started. The front end manager is not only large but wears clothes that are sized for a child. If I wanted to see rolls I'd walk over to the bakery and if I wanted to see crack I'd call my plumber. No wonder fresh market is getting more business. Not to mention the customer service is horrible. The only assistance you are going to succesfully recieve is if you need to bum a cigarette.. they are always on a smoke break!
You are obviously some welfare trash who doesn't work, so they sit around and find things to bitch about. Get a job, get a life, shut the hell up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Gregory 36 min Why 8
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 10 hr Tanya 629
Pardee Street in Keystone 10 hr Uncle Daddy 3
Atheism and Religion in General 10 hr richlandshumanists 2
The Bible as TN's official state book 12 hr Hill Billy Boy 33
What happened w/ Brian Taylor at Munsey? he is ... 20 hr AmazingMe 5
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) Sun ACT nightmare 321
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE