Would Sheriff Candidate Craig Ford hi...

Would Sheriff Candidate Craig Ford hire old chronies

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

La Follette, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Ford has ties to some highly questionable former deputies and Jonesborough PSO's. Some have moved on to teach marksmanship and some have moved on to climb polls but would he hire anyone that may have been manufacturing and illegal drug? Now he works in Jonesborough in made up position and even got ghost voter Dale Ford a job after he was defeated in 2012 by newcomer Vanhuss. Too may administrators for such a small town as Jonesborough dont you think?
Mud slinger

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Can't you do better than that?
Get it right

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2014
curious wrote:
Ford has ties to some highly questionable former deputies and Jonesborough PSO's. Some have moved on to teach marksmanship and some have moved on to climb polls but would he hire anyone that may have been manufacturing and illegal drug? Now he works in Jonesborough in made up position and even got ghost voter Dale Ford a job after he was defeated in 2012 by newcomer Vanhuss. Too may administrators for such a small town as Jonesborough dont you think?
Obliviously you do not like facts! Only the board of Mayor and alderman hire in Jonesborough. You said it yourself, "Former" officers !? Sounds like your the one with issues!
Sad

La Follette, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Get it right wrote:
<quoted text>
Obliviously you do not like facts! Only the board of Mayor and alderman hire in Jonesborough. You said it yourself, "Former" officers !? Sounds like your the one with issues!
Yes former thanks so county and state officers. He still hangs with this crowd too.
Uh hum

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 26, 2014
Get it right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are correct however one minor detail was not mentioned. They vote on Craig Ford's recommendation. Now that Jerome is gone Wolfe and Ford are not held accountable for any decisions.
Asphalt Man

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2014
I bet those deputies working part time for Shooter's Edge will be captains if Craig Ford is elected. Just think the current sheriff approves deputies part time employment requests to work. Now shooter's edge appears to sponsor the Facebook campaign "citizens for a safer Washington County." Those Hollywood people couldn't write a better script.

Since: Nov 12

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Well as far as Craig Ford goes.... at least he wouldn't have half of his family a job in the department..The current Sheriff. And it's a shame!! he has a lot of good men and women in the department that work hard and he treats them with little to no respect...He has become complacent and he does not respect the good people of Washington County.. Just the one's whom can help him get another term as Sheriff!! Everytime the current Sheriff has been elected all I see is new Deputies out on the street (campaign promises)... What gives Graybeal???? you forgot about the good people of Washington County!!!!!! It's time for a CHANGE!!!!! Craig Ford stands behind what he says...GO Craig Ford!! Take a stand in Washington County and clean out the the riff raff and useless dead weight... To Washington County they deserve much more than they are receiving!!!!
Get it right

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 2, 2014
Uh hum wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you are correct however one minor detail was not mentioned. They vote on Craig Ford's recommendation. Now that Jerome is gone Wolfe and Ford are not held accountable for any decisions.
Once again go fact check! After speaking with some alderman, he actually recommended they not hire him due to the neopitisim policy! I guess you Graybeal folks at the dept that have gotten all those promotions and schools over those folks that come to and work daily but have no connections still can't get your facts ....
Wow

Kingsport, TN

#9 Apr 2, 2014
Maybe I should run for sheriff so I can hire my family and friends!? If your boss tells you to hire their son and daughter your gonna hire or find another job. They must think us common folks are stupid!
Educator

Johnson City, TN

#11 Apr 2, 2014
Wow wrote:
Maybe I should run for sheriff so I can hire my family and friends!? If your boss tells you to hire their son and daughter your gonna hire or find another job. They must think us common folks are stupid!
No I am not going to call you stupid just ignorant of the facts. Craig Ford was the Chief Deputy when he hired Graybeal's son. Craig Ford was Graybeal's boss until he was demoted to assistant to the sheriff. This is a fact ask Mr Ford.
Wow

Kingsport, TN

#12 Apr 2, 2014
Educator wrote:
<quoted text> No I am not going to call you stupid just ignorant of the facts. Craig Ford was the Chief Deputy when he hired Graybeal's son. Craig Ford was Graybeal's boss until he was demoted to assistant to the sheriff. This is a fact ask Mr Ford.
The way I see it the sheriff hires and fires. Everybody below him does what he says. Maybe you know something I don't like someone else is running the sheriffs department? I hear his daughter and her husband work there to?!
Born in wrong family

Canton, NC

#13 Apr 2, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it the sheriff hires and fires. Everybody below him does what he says. Maybe you know something I don't like someone else is running the sheriffs department? I hear his daughter and her husband work there to?!
I just saw Dale Ford "working" or shall I say watching all the hard working men from the town highway department. Now that is a good paying job I wish that I could have applied for.
Ford Mustang

Canton, NC

#14 Apr 2, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Craig also hired his other uncle Mike when he was Chief Deputy at Washington County. Mike still works there and is a supervisor. Craig makes sure his family is taken care of. Considering Dale Ford's position with Jonesborough. It's like Craig is screaming oh yeah my nepotism isn't as bad as yours.

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 2, 2014
Hop wrote:
Graybeals son was deputy before Graybeal was sheriff.
Only because his daddy was a higher up and he had some clout! What a loser!!! he couldnot handle it at JCMCH so they tossed him out!!!!

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 2, 2014
Ford Mustang wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah Craig also hired his other uncle Mike when he was Chief Deputy at Washington County. Mike still works there and is a supervisor. Craig makes sure his family is taken care of. Considering Dale Ford's position with Jonesborough. It's like Craig is screaming oh yeah my nepotism isn't as bad as yours.
Well let's get our facts straight...... Mike Ford was hired in by Fred Phillips as an independent contractor to begin with..... He is over the food service in the jail... and was also a Reserve officer as well.. Craig did not hire him.. Get it right or don't spread it!!
Truly

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 12, 2014
Educator wrote:
<quoted text> No I am not going to call you stupid just ignorant of the facts. Craig Ford was the Chief Deputy when he hired Graybeal's son. Craig Ford was Graybeal's boss until he was demoted to assistant to the sheriff. This is a fact ask Mr Ford.
That is so true!!!
Truly

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 12, 2014
That is absolutely correct. Craig Ford did hire Graybeals son.
Truly

Johnson City, TN

#19 Apr 12, 2014
Welcome to Earth wrote:
<quoted text>Only because his daddy was a higher up and he had some clout! What a loser!!! he couldnot handle it at JCMCH so they tossed him out!!!!
What a crock!!!!!!!
Chevy from now on

Johnson City, TN

#20 Apr 13, 2014
I just received a horrible Let's restore trust " prepared to protect" letter in my mailbox. I always walk my small child to the mailbox and he gets the mail out and takes it to his mommy. While I was walking him back to the house he started asking me why the man has boo boos. I looked down and to my surprise there is a man on the mail out that appears to have been beaten up. Thank you Craig Ford for exposing my small child to your despicable election campaign tactics. You are a real class act.
Bubble Boy

Knoxville, TN

#21 Apr 13, 2014
Chevy from now on wrote:
I just received a horrible Let's restore trust " prepared to protect" letter in my mailbox. I always walk my small child to the mailbox and he gets the mail out and takes it to his mommy. While I was walking him back to the house he started asking me why the m an has boo boos. I looked down and to my surprise there is a man on the mail out that appears to have been beaten up. Thank you Craig Ford for exposing my small child to your despicable election campaign tactics. You are a real class act.
Sounds like you are one of Graybeal's 55 relatives who's desperate to keep their job! As for your son, keep him in a bubble so he won't see any boo boos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Builders first choice 3 min Flag pond 1
Keep Drug Dealers Away From Kids 20 min Drugs 3
Rent a center 2 hr Lisa 12
Phillips landscaping Beware (Oct '15) 22 hr Lawn dog 22
Quinton at it again 23 hr Shaw 5
Looking for Dr. Todd Whitaker Mon Jjibe 1
Barnes exterminating (Aug '09) Mon lollollol 65

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance