The Democrats boo God at their conven...

The Democrats boo God at their convention

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeremiah Wright

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
And you fool obammy supporters are worried about Romney????
Posted at 08:27 AM ET, 09/06/2012 TheWashingtonPost The Democrats want out of Charlotte
By Ed Rogers
There was something for everyone on Wednesday at the Democratic National Convention. For Democrats, there was the ever popular and infinitely watchable Bill Clinton. For Republicans, there was a loud and angry floor demonstration that drew attention to the fact that the anti-God wing of the Democratic party is in charge and that many rank-and-file Democrats want nothing more than to insult Israel, or worse.
Ralph

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2012
I find it interesting that these Topix threads have started leaning more towards Romney.

I don't care how it's done but Obama simply scares me and needs to be GONE!
Big World Outside

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Ralph wrote:
I find it interesting that these Topix threads have started leaning more towards Romney.
I don't care how it's done but Obama simply scares me and needs to be GONE!
Yeah, it truly is shocking that the State of Tennessee leans to the right & always votes Redumblican. Interesting & Riveting....... I think the interesting point is that there are a whole lot of people on Government assistance in the South, largest in the nation. I also think it is interesting that these same fools vote against their own personal well being by voting Redumblican. I also find it interesting that Redumblicans use this as their war cry against individuals who vote Democrat. Interesting indeed, but hey they get to keep their guns & not have an African American President. Oh, I forgot.......they also get to keep their Christianity safe.....no wait, not in this election if voting for a Redumblican. Enjoy your stay on Holobob with your Mormon Corporate Raider who profits off of aborted fetus disposal while remaining Pro Life.
Jeremiah Obammy

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Big World Outside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it truly is shocking that the State of Tennessee leans to the right & always votes Redumblican. Interesting & Riveting....... I think the interesting point is that there are a whole lot of people on Government assistance in the South, largest in the nation. I also think it is interesting that these same fools vote against their own personal well being by voting Redumblican. I also find it interesting that Redumblicans use this as their war cry against individuals who vote Democrat. Interesting indeed, but hey they get to keep their guns & not have an African American President. Oh, I forgot.......they also get to keep their Christianity safe.....no wait, not in this election if voting for a Redumblican. Enjoy your stay on Holobob with your Mormon Corporate Raider who profits off of aborted fetus disposal while remaining Pro Life.
I would like for you to defend this President's record with referring to Bush. Less Americans working? Yes? Double the deficit from when he took office? Yes More people on food stamps? Yes.......maybe the reason they vote republican is because they want jobs not government handouts....oh you can identify deadbeat republicans by watching to see who has their handout!!
Doofus

Abingdon, VA

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Big World Outside wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't help it, they're not too bright around here.
Doofus

Abingdon, VA

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Jeremiah Obammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like for you to defend this President's record with referring to Bush. Less Americans working? Yes? Double the deficit from when he took office? Yes More people on food stamps? Yes.......maybe the reason they vote republican is because they want jobs not government handouts....oh you can identify deadbeat republicans by watching to see who has their handout!!
All the reason you cited were brought on my Bush's presidency...and thats bullshit about them wanting jobs instead of handouts...ive hear em all the time at work talking about how they hate Obama but in the next breath are trying to figure out how to beat the system or get on disability when they don't really need it.
Jeremiah Obammy

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>
All the reason you cited were brought on my Bush's presidency...and thats bullshit about them wanting jobs instead of handouts...ive hear em all the time at work talking about how they hate Obama but in the next breath are trying to figure out how to beat the system or get on disability when they don't really need it.
I knew you couldn't defend the clown in the White House without blaming Bush, only a fool would vote for Obammy again!...But the next President will be taking over a much greater mess than Obama did!!!!
hillbillyboy

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Big World Outside wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think the democrats will keep Christianity safe, while Obamacare punishes Christian employers who refuse to pay for things that violate Christian principles...or that the people are faced with a mandatory participation clause in the Obamacare law.

Right now it is just a tax/penalty. It could be criminalized with a stroke of the pen, so that any who refuse Obamacare could be sent to prison, or worse. I fear it will come to that eventually.

I find that kind of Orwellian government to be frightening. That seems so "Mark of the Beasts-like" to me.

That isnt what I call an administration that is interested in protecting Christianity. Its more like a deliberate effort to erode it, I would think.
Big World Outside

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Oct 17, 2012
hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think the democrats will keep Christianity safe, while Obamacare punishes Christian employers who refuse to pay for things that violate Christian principles...or that the people are faced with a mandatory participation clause in the Obamacare law.
Right now it is just a tax/penalty. It could be criminalized with a stroke of the pen, so that any who refuse Obamacare could be sent to prison, or worse. I fear it will come to that eventually.
I find that kind of Orwellian government to be frightening. That seems so "Mark of the Beasts-like" to me.
That isnt what I call an administration that is interested in protecting Christianity. Its more like a deliberate effort to erode it, I would think.
O.K., so you will vote to elect Romney who has the same medical care policies in the state of Mass.. Romney, who put these medical care policies in place himself!? Romney, who stormed around Pennsylvania & Mass. attempting to shut down all of the coal mines & plants. He even went on to state that the coal industry kills people & doesn't help them. Now he is for coal? Oh, we all now know how he feels about women & minorities so nothing needs to be stated there.........."binder " (couldn't help myself). Romney calling himself pro-life? Now that is the biggest joke of them all & one word confirms his view: Stericycle. Romney answers every question with one of two responses: 1. I ran a business (yep, we all now that the business you owned & ran had a primary focus of shipping American jobs overseas). 2. Well Obama in the last 4 years....... The man will not even answer a simple question & Redumblicans think he is the answer for the future!? People are sick of hearing Obama blame everything on the Devil, er..um George W. Bush, and Romney is not even in office & is doing nothing but diverting his shortcoming on Obama. Romney is already blameshifting & is not even in office yet. How about Ryan & his soup kitchen clean up with the family? How about Ryan avoiding serious question?
Jeremiah Obammy

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Romney would be taking over the biggest clusterf*** in history. Obamma the clown has exploded the debt, we have fewer jobs than we had when he was elected, and no sign of improvement.
hillbillyboy

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 17, 2012
I dont support either Romney, or Obama. I dont think either of them is a good choice to be the President.

Harry Truman had sense, on the other hand. Give me a candidate like Harry Truman and I will support him/her.

But all of the ones we have had since Reagan left has been a poor disappointment to me. I think of every single one of them as absolute failures as Presidents.

And Reagan was only good for one issue, the Cold War.

Yeah, find me someone who thinks like Harry Truman, and that is the button I will proudly wear on my lapel.
Big World Outside

Johnson City, TN

#12 Oct 18, 2012
hillbillyboy wrote:
I dont support either Romney, or Obama. I dont think either of them is a good choice to be the President.
Harry Truman had sense, on the other hand. Give me a candidate like Harry Truman and I will support him/her.
But all of the ones we have had since Reagan left has been a poor disappointment to me. I think of every single one of them as absolute failures as Presidents.
And Reagan was only good for one issue, the Cold War.
Yeah, find me someone who thinks like Harry Truman, and that is the button I will proudly wear on my lapel.
I am more along the lines of Franklin D. Roosevelt myself. The policies that he attempted to put in place in America, based upon denied approval, were mandatory for Germany due to outcome of WWII. Those same policies, along with an unpopular social security at the time, are the reason why Germany still has a solid economy now.
vote

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Get em out.
hillbillyboy

Johnson City, TN

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Well, actually, FDR died in April 1945, and Germany didnt surrender until May 1945.

Germanys recovery under the Marshal plan was during the Truman administration.

But, if Obama or Romney (or Clinton or Bush, for that matter) would have been in charge during that time, I think they would have entered into a plan to outsource as many jobs as they could out of Germany.

And bankrupt Germany with corporate welfare programs to assist the rich in getting richer.

Which would have resulted in no recovery for a post war Germany.

Good thing the Germans had Truman in office then. If it had been the Bushes, or Clinton or Obama (or Romney), then they never would have recovered.
dunno

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 23, 2012
I don't think it was the real Democrats doing the booing. Notice the one group displaying the banner " Muslims for Democracy" or such. They were the ones going all to hell with it all. Seems to me, if you are living here in the US, you need to forgo your bullshit Muslim whining and get on with real life. America wasn't built on the minority. Get over it.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Hint #1

The president in 1945 did not run the country then either. The Rockefellers and Rothchilds, was not only funding the war for the allies, they was the ones who was funding Germany,Japan, and the Axis.

You can happily look into this matter if youd like also. As David Rockefeller simply puts it, there is no better profit than war profits. He didnt give a fuck who won or lost, died or lived, prospered or perished he just like the super elite, wanted more money and more money, also more money.

If you control the global wealth, or even the national wealth, you completely run the "show", so to speak, as if they have done since day 1.

For as long as the monetary system has been created, it has been corrupt and ran with personal greed, man has simply fucked each other over, for many moons.

Also, as far as "whining" muslims, Id suggest looking at who really does the whining in the US. I promise you, real muslims do not whine or complain about much at all. They would happily would like to be left the hell alone and quit getting their ethnicity shit on constantly in the "news". Especially to speak on us "white" people who are not even "original" to this land neither. WE stole this land from the Native Americans, and FORCED them too go somewhere else.

Something to look into though, just a rumor I hear ; )... We even put small pox inside their blankets, after we forced them to leave, their own damn land.

Take Care
intelligent male

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 27, 2013
I'm sure God wasn't offended...after all, he doesn't even exist anyway.
Misch

Bluff City, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Big World Outside wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great post. You blasted them form every direction at the same time, tied them up like a pretzel, ate it and pooped it out all in one paragraph. I thought I was good.

I happened to be in a trailer up in the coal mines a while back. Daughter and two kids in one bedroom, mom and dad in the other bedroom and grandma sleeps on a day bed in the living room. The whole damn trailer is on Government assistance.

The idiotic redneck husband is sitting at the computer raising hell about Obama and the food stamp freeloaders and abortion...... And then he tells me to set his monthly bill for the 3rd of the month because that's when all their checks came in and that's when they pay their bills.

This idiot watches FOX NEWS and doesn't even know that when they talk about freeloaders? Their talking about him. When the new congress came in (republican) many if his benefits were dropped. he cancelled his service and Blamed Obama for dropping his WHATEVER........ And the southern baptist voted for a Mormon .....whats next?
Misch

Bluff City, TN

#20 Jan 28, 2013
sir unknown wrote:
Hint #1
The president in 1945 did not run the country then either. The Rockefellers and Rothchilds, was not only funding the war for the allies, they was the ones who was funding Germany,Japan, and the Axis.
You can happily look into this matter if youd like also. As David Rockefeller simply puts it, there is no better profit than war profits. He didnt give a fuck who won or lost, died or lived, prospered or
Also, as far as "whining" muslims, Id suggest looking at who really does the whining in the US. I promise you, real muslims do not whine or complain about much at all. They would happily would like to be left the hell alone and quit getting their ethnicity shit on constantly in the "news". Especially to speak on us "white" people who are not even "original" to this land neither. WE stole this land from the Native Americans, and FORCED them too go somewhere else.
Something to look into though, just a rumor I hear ; )... We even put small pox inside their blankets, after we forced them to leave, their own damn land.
Take Care
It's not a rumor. They out small pox in their blankets. I link those bastards of that time, with the bastards that did the slavery, with today's Southern Baptists... Bigoted, murderous, wastes of life. And worse

You could take that Richard Lamb (southern baptist ) and that LaPierre and sink them into a burlap sack in shit river and the world would be a better place overnight
Justin sayin

Kingsport, TN

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Now, be factual..........Didn't you notice the protestors held these signs highly "Arabs for America" and such? Doesn't that tell you something? Whining in America.
Seems to me, the big thing is a few branches of minorities flying flags for special interests. To hell with them! Get on the program and dump this semi-American stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Potter (May '11) 4 hr Seemore 4
Queer Stuff 5 hr Hmmm 21
Kelly Hammond Admits Affairs 5 hr Fact Check 11
Verbal Abuse Awareness 6 hr BCMS parent 24
News Women's March Demands Equality 7 hr You Are Garbage 2
The Back Door? 10 hr Jobacca 1
Name some of the good things about Johnson City 18 hr Area man 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance