First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hillbillyboy

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2014
Prayer request wrote:
Please everyone include Hillbillyboy to your prayer request. He seems so full of hate and intolerance for all of God's creatures.
I quoted Jesus on salt that has rejected its saltiness being good for nothing, and you say that I am full of hate?

Your views and attitude are exactly opposite of the truth and righteousness. And your little slant on the "prayer request" theme is an obvious indicator of the hate that you have towards God, and Christians.

And it was also you that added yet another lie, with building up the strawman argument about me hating Gods creatures, which wasnt remotely part of my post. You added that and try to spin it so to put words in my mouth that I didnt say, and to then expose the error of my base, which was never mine.

All in all, I find that your post are the ones bubbling with paure, undiluted hatred and soin, and iced over with poisonous lies and deceptions.

What comes out of a person reflects what is inside of them. So, take a look at yourself. You really do need to repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your savior and be cleansed. You are wallowing in filth and moral corruption, so much thst it oozes out of every pore of your being like a infection puss, and lest you come out of that and accept Jesus, ye will have to suffer the burn of that sin in the eternal lake of fire.

Know ye not that you are spiritually blind and naked, and burning up with the infection of spiritual sin?

But, you are the sort of person that I have come to talk to, for I was once just like you (probably a lot worse, to be honest). But faith in Jesus is the difference. I myself am nothing. But the one who sent me is everything. Pray to Him, and He will not turn you away.

But remember, God only deals with a sinner a certain number of times, and if they reject Him for the last time, then they are sealed for doom and cannot ever get saved, no matter how much they try to get a "deathbed conversion". After a person is sealed in a reprobate condition, then it is forever too late for them.

God may allow them to live a few more years and use them as a pawn, when it advances his purpose and will. But they are doomed. So, dont wait or put it off and think that you will "get saved" when you are old and nearing the end. It dont work that way.

You must accept it when God moves on your heart. He is not required to move twice.

So, you have a decision to make.

And no, God is not going to accept those who just want to wallow in sin and filth. He will only rescue those who want to come out of it.

So, now you can go into an extreme rage after reading these words (they will infuriate the doomed demons, to be sure), or you can go and think like a reasoned person would. Self examination is admirable and necessary.

Perhaps for you, this will be the last time that God has sent someone to witness to you?

Maybe this will be the last time that the Holy Spirit touches your heart and you feel something? Perhaps never again will the door to Salvation be open to you?

Dont refuse the free pardon of sin. I urge you not to risk it, for it may never come again?
Middle man

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jan 27, 2014
War on women wrote:
<quoted text>While you old white GOP men are debating what to call yourselves women already know what you are "the American Taliban!' You are driving women away from your party with the likes of Fox News commentator Mike Huckabee, NM rep. Steve Pearce and many others. Every time the GOP discusses lady parts another female republican switches to vote democrat! Maybe if former Va. Gov McDonnell hadn't been so obsessed with his vaginal probe law, he and his wife could have managed their illegal spending spree! I thought you were trying to reach out to women after the last presidential election. Whatever you call yourselves your party is dying out like the dinosaurs!
From what I remember in the 2008 Democratic primary the war on women came from the Democratic party. The Democrats brutally attacked Hillary Clinton into submission. Once she was eliminated they turned their aggression toward Sarah Palin. It was completely disgusting how these two women were torn to shreds.
huh

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Jan 27, 2014
Middle man wrote:
<quoted text> From what I remember in the 2008 Democratic primary the war on women came from the Democratic party. The Democrats brutally attacked Hillary Clinton into submission. Once she was eliminated they turned their aggression toward Sarah Palin. It was completely disgusting how these two women were torn to shreds.
You remember incorrectly...and Palin isn't a Democrat, she's just a brainless idiot
SayWhat

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Jan 28, 2014
Amazing how many people don't GET IT......voting for or against Roe makes no difference. Vote him out....he will simply be replaced by another tool. If voting made ANY frigging difference, it wouldn't be allowed.
It IS allowed to foster the illusion we have some say in matters, when, in fact, we have NONE at the national level. The wizards behind the curtains run things, the politicians are merely out there for public show. The sooner you realize this and quit wasting your time with their antics, the better off you will be.
Want to send a message ? Elect NO ONE....leave the seat unfilled. THAT might shake them up a bit.
Middle man

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jan 28, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You remember incorrectly...and Palin isn't a Democrat, she's just a brainless idiot
The Democratic party and media attacked Hillary Clinton in the primary. When she was eliminated the Democratic machine and media then turned their attention to Sarah Palin. That is a fact. Oh and thank you very much for pointing out the Sarah Palin is not a Democrat. Moron.
huh

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Jan 28, 2014
Middle man wrote:
<quoted text> The Democratic party and media attacked Hillary Clinton in the primary. When she was eliminated the Democratic machine and media then turned their attention to Sarah Palin. That is a fact. Oh and thank you very much for pointing out the Sarah Palin is not a Democrat. Moron.
Are you new to politics or just dumb? The candidates all go after each other in the primaries because they all want to be the candidate. They include the women in this as well. This isn't rocket science.
War on women

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Jan 28, 2014
Middle man wrote:
<quoted text> From what I remember in the 2008 Democratic primary the war on women came from the Democratic party. The Democrats brutally attacked Hillary Clinton into submission. Once she was eliminated they turned their aggression toward Sarah Palin. It was completely disgusting how these two women were torn to shreds.
You suffer from selective memory. Hillary Clinton went on to become Sec. Of State, hardly torn to shreds. The book Game Change describes how insiders in the McCain campaign were constantly battling with Sarah Palin for not understanding basic facts and unresponsive to debate training. McCain aides were fighting with her for going off script or "rogue" during interviews. She became depressed as a result of treatment by republicans in the McCain camp. Lest we forget republicans in the 2012 election: Todd "legitimate rape" Akin and Richard " conception as a result of rape is God's will"Mourdock and too many others to mention. 2013 Ken Cuccinelli lost the unmarried female vote 67 percent to 25 percent because of his extreme positions on abortion, contraception and domestic violence. The war on women continues and women are aware of the American Taliban!
Middle Man

Johnson City, TN

#29 Jan 28, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you new to politics or just dumb? The candidates all go after each other in the primaries because they all want to be the candidate. They include the women in this as well. This isn't rocket science.
Are you new to reading? I posted a response to a lady who believes that conservatives are at war with women. I simply pointed out that the Democrats were also guilty. Reading comprehension is a valuable tool when participating in intellectual discussions.
huh

Jonesborough, TN

#30 Jan 28, 2014
Middle Man wrote:
<quoted text> Are you new to reading? I posted a response to a lady who believes that conservatives are at war with women. I simply pointed out that the Democrats were also guilty. Reading comprehension is a valuable tool when participating in intellectual discussions.
Keep listening to "War on women" and myself and we will teach you many things young illiterate grasshopper.
JFK

United States

#31 Feb 26, 2014
Yes he must be voted out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 1 hr huh..... 2
Anybody know the Paduchs? 2 hr iherestupidpeople 9
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 7 hr Sensible 345
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin Wed StupidStomper 29
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres Wed Sarah Gump 7
Sandra McElrory Wed Please 1
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare Wed Please 49
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... Wed Dorne 30
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match