Who's the best personal Injury Lawyer

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PWLI

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Local hospital has been taking X-rays etc since 2002. Each one shows a growing aortic annurism. Since 2006 it's been above a 5. Last June 2011 it was the size of a baseball. Still, nobody made mention of it. Oh, the radiologist is noting it each time, but nobody is telling us, the patient. Finally about a month ago, we were finally told. "By the way, there's a HUGE annurism". Long story short, the surgery ended up being about triple the ina silences and nearly killed him. After 17 days in the hospital, there's still no end in sight. He will likely be in rehab for months and months and might yet die.

We were horribly wronged. If this were one of your parents. Who would you go see????????

If any lawyers see this, please advise

Since: Feb 13

South Jordan, UT

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Its hard to know who the best personal injury lawyer is, but I went to http://www.bolandhowe.com and they are great! Give them a shot!
Roger Pace

Tooele, UT

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I don't know much about lawyers. But I hear http://www.mactuc.com is a good place to go. Hope everything turns out ok!
lala

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Mike munsey is good
Bullywood

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2013
I emailed MUNSEY . No reply .
Best Friend

Talbott, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Olen Haynes. Tom Jessee.
cookie

Clarksville, TN

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Jonathan Roberts in Bristol. Wolford and Roberts
Toronto Injury Lawyer

Woodbridge, Canada

#21 Jul 20, 2013
For Toronto and Ontario injury claims, I would nominate http://www.iacobellilaw.com and they provide free consultations.
greg

Campobello, SC

#22 Jul 20, 2013
Olen Haynes Jr, hands down

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 21, 2013
Tony Seaton.
Hoot

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jul 30, 2013
It sounds like you're describing a med mal situation: John Bandeian, Bristol, Tennessee, Olen G. Haynes, Sr. of Johnson City, Tennessee or David Miller and John Bingham in Kingsport, Tennessee or Mark Lowe, Knoxville, Tennessee. For personal injury as it relates to car accidents or workers compensation, Thomas C. Jessee or John T. Milburn Rogers.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#35 Dec 29, 2013
I myself have not been engaged in any law suit regarding personal injury but my friend consulted the attorney at Seigman, Starritt-Burnett & Sinkfield, PLLC.
been there - usa

Johnson City, TN

#36 Jan 5, 2014
dr john bandeian in bristol is also an attorney. olen haynes wouldn't even talk to me. i recomend bandeian. seaton told my husband he didn't even need arms to do his job, but tony lee in downtown johnson city got him his disability his first try.
Ralph

Marion, VA

#37 Jan 5, 2014
PWLI wrote:
Local hospital has been taking X-rays etc since 2002. Each one shows a growing aortic annurism. Since 2006 it's been above a 5. Last June 2011 it was the size of a baseball. Still, nobody made mention of it. Oh, the radiologist is noting it each time, but nobody is telling us, the patient. Finally about a month ago, we were finally told. "By the way, there's a HUGE annurism". Long story short, the surgery ended up being about triple the ina silences and nearly killed him. After 17 days in the hospital, there's still no end in sight. He will likely be in rehab for months and months and might yet die.
We were horribly wronged. If this were one of your parents. Who would you go see????????
Olen Haynes JR.or his Dad. You will have an honest, excellent Attorney whichever you pick.
george

Richmond Hill, Canada

#40 Feb 19, 2014
I would have to agree that in Toronto, we had really great service from Iacobelli Law Firm ( http://www.iacobellilaw.com ). They are very good personal injury law firm.
Sam

Kingsport, TN

#41 Feb 19, 2014
PWLI wrote:
Good luck in winning a medical malpractice suit. The patient signs releases that takes fault off the hospital.
Need to know

United States

#42 Feb 20, 2014
Who is it?
Who

United States

#43 Feb 24, 2014
So no one has really been in a lawsuit like this?
Loose

United States

#44 Feb 25, 2014
Who is best divorce lawyer?
Know

United States

#45 Feb 25, 2014
This is a no win situation. You sign to many waivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it right? 6 hr Goshdarnit 29
Muslim Contributions to America? 8 hr Raji bin Had 55
Statewide Open Carry Crazy 12 hr JBM 5
JC Wife beating husbands car 23 hr Post a link 59
JC. Wife Talking About Stabbing Husband 23 hr Post a link 9
Updated JC Wife video Sun TalleyHo 74
Review: Car Pros TN (May '14) Sun Benny 15
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Sun Tanya 1,638

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web