First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Shyster

Jonesborough, TN

#287 Jul 30, 2014
Hill Billy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Im afraid the corruption is down too deep, and the damage is done.
The ultra rich elitist have pushed taxpayer funded job export programs (like NAFTA), and inflicted blatant encouragement of mass illegal immigration into this country. The result is
A...we cannot produce our own defense items here any longer..
B...our job situation is flooded with unskilled (often non-English speaking) workers
The economy is shot, as it has not the legs to stand on any longer. The government just lies about how bad it is by manipulating the numbers, spinning them, twisting them, etc.
The economy now is hanging by a very tenuous thread of bloated government spending, and we are headed towards collapse of the currency due to the national debt.
The entire global GDP would take about 700 years to pay off the US national debt.
Once the government jobs pay, and retirement and disability checks stop for a hiccup, then the whole house of cards collapses. Government health care programs are all that is keeping health care workers paid.
Our entire economy (what is still working of it) is tied to bloated and out of control government spending, which has to stop pretty soon, one way or another.
But, the ultra rich make money from NAFTA.
The big retailers buy cheap made junk from Mexican sweat shops and Chinese concentration camps full of Christian prisoners and freedom seekers, and the stupid sheeple in America rush down to "Big Mart" to buy it when thier government checks come it.
And they either dont bother to vote at all, or they just go with name association and sound bites when they vote. And a continuous line of corrupt politicians get continually elected. who will keep on with more programs such as the ones that got us in this mess to start with.
I think its too late to fix. The end result is probably mathematical at this point.
I am about half way through reading Dr. Ben Carson's latest book, One Nation, and he suggests removing the (R),(I), and (D) after each candidates name in the voting booth. It might not increase the number of voters, but it would force voters to become more educated about the persons they are voting for instead of voting party lines. I like it!
Hill Billy Boy

United States

#288 Jul 31, 2014
I do too. Ben is an exceptional fellow.

I find it ironic that he was so viciously attacked and slandered by both the liberal media (often by white commentators) and by liberal politicians (often white as well)...and nobody played the race card.

If the liberal left attack him, then its not a problem.

And Ben was attacked and slandered and run over time and time again by them, just because he was a black man who thought for himself, instead of blindly following along with the liberal political machine.

The leftist extremist just cant stand it when a black man stands up for traditional American values, and thats what Ben does.

He would make a good President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outraged At Former School Board Member Chad Wil... 2 hr Glass Houses 13
Where are homeless people camping out? 4 hr John Bollywho 1
Are people other than Boone students profiting ... (Mar '14) 18 hr What is going on 17
erin mevin? 21 hr The eyes and hears 1
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 22 hr Anonymous 116
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? Sat Gray lover 25
Lowes, Johnson City Homewrecker Sat Getit 4
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Sat DonotbesoNaive 354
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City