Zimmerman, acquitted, 2nd degree or m...
TO WELL

Kingsport, TN

#126 Aug 2, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
The media is beating a dead horse. They are still dredging up new stories about Zimmerman,(pulled some folk out of a crashed vehicle, almost got a speeding ticket and had a gun in his glove box, etc)
Can't the media accept the fact that they have raped and bastardized the whole story to death and that it no longer has any legs left? Time to move on to some other bullshit.
You're right ! There will be another murder in Florida in no time. Disney is seeing a 3% drop in the gate money now and they are certain that 2% is fear of being shot in a lawless type state..... Gotta admit. Florida has a very bad safety rating anymore !!!
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#127 Aug 2, 2013
TO WELL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right ! There will be another murder in Florida in no time. Disney is seeing a 3% drop in the gate money now and they are certain that 2% is fear of being shot in a lawless type state..... Gotta admit. Florida has a very bad safety rating anymore !!!
The drop in visitors to Disney World could be the result of many things, including people sick and tired of doing business with a pro-queer company, not enough funds anymore for vacation, etc. Now if you want to predict where the next murder will be, consider Georgia,(especially Atlanta), or Gary, Indiana or Compton. I think it is safe to say that the more heavily black populated places face higher crime rates.
John Milton

Newland, NC

#128 Aug 3, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
<quoted text>The drop in visitors to Disney World could be the result of many things, including people sick and tired of doing business with a pro-queer company, not enough funds anymore for vacation, etc. Now if you want to predict where the next murder will be, consider Georgia,(especially Atlanta), or Gary, Indiana or Compton. I think it is safe to say that the more heavily black populated places face higher crime rates.
Sure. But people do not vacation in Compton, typically. In Florida, you have to travel in groups, otherwise someone may deem a tourist as "suspicious", provoke a confrontation, and then shoot said tourist. I have never felt the need to carry a weapon before, but I got my conceal/ carry last week to protect my family from people like Zimmerman.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#129 Aug 3, 2013
John Milton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. But people do not vacation in Compton, typically. In Florida, you have to travel in groups, otherwise someone may deem a tourist as "suspicious", provoke a confrontation, and then shoot said tourist. I have never felt the need to carry a weapon before, but I got my conceal/ carry last week to protect my family from people like Zimmerman.
Wherever you and family go on vacation, please refrain from theft, snooping around in the dark, wearing thug clothing and buzzing on Lean. And be sure if someone is watching you, don't get all in their face and start pounding on them. If you can behave in such a respectable manner you will have no problems or need for your artillery.
John Milton

Newland, NC

#130 Aug 3, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
<quoted text>Wherever you and family go on vacation, please refrain from theft, snooping around in the dark, wearing thug clothing and buzzing on Lean. And be sure if someone is watching you, don't get all in their face and start pounding on them. If you can behave in such a respectable manner you will have no problems or need for your artillery.
I don't get your point. You mean don't go to a convenience store and buy something, don't go out after dark if I so chose, don't put my hood up if it's raining, and if someone approaches me with a gun, just let them shoot me without a fight? Think that is what you're saying.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#131 Aug 3, 2013
John Milton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get your point. You mean don't go to a convenience store and buy something, don't go out after dark if I so chose, don't put my hood up if it's raining, and if someone approaches me with a gun, just let them shoot me without a fight? Think that is what you're saying.
Now John, don't try to bend my words. The media has done enough of that stuff. Be realistic. I'm sure the late Trayvon didn't see a gun right off the bat, otherwise he would not be only a dead wannabe bad ass, just plain stupid to try to whup up on someone armed. Seriously, would you redneck someone with a gun in plain sight and you being unarmed? I say if you behave and keep yourself from a situation with possible dire consequences, then it wouldn't happen in the first place. Don't piss in the wind.

Since: Jul 13

Park Hills, MO

#132 Aug 4, 2013
John Milton wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get your point. You mean don't go to a convenience store and buy something, don't go out after dark if I so chose, don't put my hood up if it's raining, and if someone approaches me with a gun, just let them shoot me without a fight? Think that is what you're saying.
There's no way you've read the chain of events correctly in the altercation. Or else you have, and are compromising the facts to try and make an argument.

Since: Jul 13

Park Hills, MO

#133 Aug 4, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
<quoted text>Now John, don't try to bend my words. The media has done enough of that stuff. Be realistic. I'm sure the late Trayvon didn't see a gun right off the bat, otherwise he would not be only a dead wannabe bad ass, just plain stupid to try to whup up on someone armed. Seriously, would you redneck someone with a gun in plain sight and you being unarmed? I say if you behave and keep yourself from a situation with possible dire consequences, then it wouldn't happen in the first place. Don't piss in the wind.
It's amusing how people twist the facts around to defend Trayvon and his fatal mistake of attacking and trying to kill a man.
John Milton

Newland, NC

#134 Aug 4, 2013
He was walking home from the store and realized someone was following him. What he should have done, and what I have instructed my kids to do if they realize someone is following them for no reason, is to call 911 from their cell and let them know that someone is stalking them and ask for assistance. Stay on the line with 911 until an officer arrives. Never confront the person following you and do not respond to any questions that they may ask or resond in any way, other than to tell them that the police are on the way. Then call a parent and let them know what is going on.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#135 Aug 4, 2013
John Milton wrote:
He was walking home from the store and realized someone was following him. What he should have done, and what I have instructed my kids to do if they realize someone is following them for no reason, is to call 911 from their cell and let them know that someone is stalking them and ask for assistance. Stay on the line with 911 until an officer arrives. Never confront the person following you and do not respond to any questions that they may ask or resond in any way, other than to tell them that the police are on the way. Then call a parent and let them know what is going on.
John your scenario of the facts is getting a bit clearer. I'm glad you have discussed the options to your kids. I hope they listen. But you have to admit, Trayvon really did the wrong thing, regardless of what he was up to. The kid thought he would be a bad ass, plain and simple.
John Milton

Newland, NC

#136 Aug 5, 2013
I have a different opinion of how this whole thing could have been avoided. Zimmerman should never gotten out of his vehicle. He had done his duty as a neighborhood watch rep and reported what he perceived to be a suspicious person. At that point, he should have waited for police to do their job. The dispatcher actually told him that he shouldn't be following the subject. This act, in my opinion, makes Zimmerman the aggressor, as I've was not properly trained and had no authority to confront the subject. Again, just my opinion.
Bartholomew Bigglesworth

Johnson City, TN

#137 Aug 5, 2013
John Milton wrote:
I have a different opinion of how this whole thing could have been avoided. Zimmerman should never gotten out of his vehicle. He had done his duty as a neighborhood watch rep and reported what he perceived to be a suspicious person. At that point, he should have waited for police to do their job. The dispatcher actually told him that he shouldn't be following the subject. This act, in my opinion, makes Zimmerman the aggressor, as I've was not properly trained and had no authority to confront the subject. Again, just my opinion.
I have to disagree. You are going on the premise that Zimmerman confronted Martin with no solid evidence to support it. I on the other hand believe Zimmerman and accept his account based on his history and because there is no irrefutable evidence to suggest he's lying.
As a resident of the gated community, neighborhood watch member or not Zimmerman broke no laws by keeping an eye on someone or something unfamiliar to the community he thought suspicious, particularly since the community had a history of break-ins where the cops arrive a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes. Doing it from inside a vehicle or on foot is irrelevant.

The dispatcher did not tell him "he shouldn't be following the subject". They asked if he was, he said yes and they simply said, "We don't need you to do that". Not the same thing.
A dispatcher has no authority anyway.

Martin on the other hand made the decision to confront the "crazy ass kill your neighbor cracker". Making that decision took him from being (mistakenly?) perceived as up to no good at the time to the aggressor in a physical altercation. What he should have done was either picked up the pace and continued to return to the home he was a guest of, or called the police from his cell phone.
Ole Redneck

Johnson City, TN

#138 Aug 5, 2013
Hmmm, I wonder why this story from July 9, 2013 didn't make the front pages and launch racial uproar and riots. I guess the black panthers sharpton and jesse are all cool with this cause you know boyz from da hood will be boyz.

Blacks pummel white child on bus:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/white-child-pummel...
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#139 Aug 5, 2013
Ole Redneck wrote:
Hmmm, I wonder why this story from July 9, 2013 didn't make the front pages and launch racial uproar and riots. I guess the black panthers sharpton and jesse are all cool with this cause you know boyz from da hood will be boyz.
Blacks pummel white child on bus:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/white-child-pummel...
Well, there you go. It was obviously a case of excusable "black rage" or some other excuse for those bad ass black drug dealing thugabees to whup the snot out of a white kid. Before it is over, the media will claim the white kid provoked a fight or said the N word beforehand, tried to steal their Skittles, or more likely will just try to sweep it under the carpet.
I don't see why Jesse and company shouldn't just lobby for being black to be considered a disability and qualify for even more special treatment! The whole thing sux.
Notice when the news first broke, there was no mention of the hoodlums being black.(That's bad fodder for the media). Had it been vice versa, whew boy!; we would be seeing it on every news broadcast with comments from every black rabble rouser and bleeding heart journalist on the menu.
Ole Redneck

Johnson City, TN

#140 Aug 6, 2013
A few more details have emerged regarding the three 15yo black thugs beating an innocent 13yo white kid on a school bus.

According to the report the beating was retaliation because the white kid told the school principal about one of the black thugs trying to sell him drugs at school. The report also stated that the 3 black little pieces of garbage stole the white kid's money as he lay there unable to move.

I hope those 3 little black fks get the book thrown at them so hard it cracks their skulls open.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#141 Aug 7, 2013
Ole Redneck wrote:
A few more details have emerged regarding the three 15yo black thugs beating an innocent 13yo white kid on a school bus.
According to the report the beating was retaliation because the white kid told the school principal about one of the black thugs trying to sell him drugs at school. The report also stated that the 3 black little pieces of garbage stole the white kid's money as he lay there unable to move.
I hope those 3 little black fks get the book thrown at them so hard it cracks their skulls open.
I agree, but it won't happen. The current Negrophilia prevents it. I'm sure it will be blamed on something else like maybe an oppressive upbringing of the thugs or something else whitey did to make them act that way. It's all our fault, so they say! Po Li'l black bastards been oppressed for so long, ain't no wonder they took it out on a good whitey! Can you believe the media is after the bus driver? He's a good man, I say. He's smart enough to avoid complications of being charged with some bullshit about him breaking protocol and slapping the living dogshit outta some thugs. It all goes to say that in spite of the racial undertones, his hands were tied and being pc wouldn't let him do anything else. Imagine that white kid trying to interfere with the black kids trying to make an honest living!
Whey

Knoxville, TN

#142 Aug 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Very insightful and truthful post. Hats off. Using an open mind, I must bow to every argument you made hands down, this has little to do with that, changing channels all together. What is your opinion on this :
I can get up right now, arm myself with a concealed weapon, leave my home, and within two hours , I can go somewhere and without really doing much of anything, I can incite someone into a confrontation. I can allow them to attack me, I can purposely place myself in a losing posture , yell for help a couple of times and then kill the person.......... Is that too far fetched? I am 1000% convinced of it and I could prove it......
Changing channels again. Back to the media dividing us. THUS COUNTRY HAS NEVER BEEEN DIVIDED THIS FAR AND IS ON THE VERY VERGE OF CIVIL WAR. I BELIEVE FOX NEWS TO BE THE NUMBER ONE OFFENDER BUT OTHERS ARE GUILTY TOO.
Who do you think is behind it? I say it's the 1%.
It is exactly 2:01 pm and we are awaiting Zimmermans verdict.....here is my prediction......... He walks......and he is killed in less than ten days....... I will be willing to bet $1000 dollars that George Zimmerman is dead in less than 30 days.......bet?
Pay up you inbred retard..
Whey

Knoxville, TN

#143 Aug 7, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but it won't happen. The current Negrophilia prevents it. I'm sure it will be blamed on something else like maybe an oppressive upbringing of the thugs or something else whitey did to make them act that way. It's all our fault, so they say! Po Li'l black bastards been oppressed for so long, ain't no wonder they took it out on a good whitey! Can you believe the media is after the bus driver? He's a good man, I say. He's smart enough to avoid complications of being charged with some bullshit about him breaking protocol and slapping the living dogshit outta some thugs. It all goes to say that in spite of the racial undertones, his hands were tied and being pc wouldn't let him do anything else. Imagine that white kid trying to interfere with the black kids trying to make an honest living!
Suppose the thugs were white and the victim was black. In this scenario the bus driver would have intervened to protect his people. Regardless of the law or whatever this bus driver had a moral responsibility to help the victim, but he didn't because he, like the trash thugs, is black.
Ole Redneck

Johnson City, TN

#144 Aug 7, 2013
Whey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose the thugs were white and the victim was black. In this scenario the bus driver would have intervened to protect his people.
You don't know that for sure, that's purely speculation on your part.
Whey wrote:
<quoted text> Regardless of the law or whatever this bus driver had a moral responsibility to help the victim, but he didn't because he, like the trash thugs, is black.
Regardless of the law? That's a good way to wind up on the short end of a very expensive law suit.

After watching the video and an interview with the driver I'm not convinced the driver's inaction was based on race or a lack of morals at all. I think he didn't physically intervene because he's over 60 years old, had no weapon, and he knew he was no match for three 15 yo thugs on a rampage.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#145 Aug 7, 2013
Whey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose the thugs were white and the victim was black. In this scenario the bus driver would have intervened to protect his people. Regardless of the law or whatever this bus driver had a moral responsibility to help the victim, but he didn't because he, like the trash thugs, is black.
Aw, the driver did what he was supposed to do. Didn't you hear the tapes of his calls and the urgency in his plea for help? But if the situation were reversed it would be hate crime headline news of the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 4 min PEhasamouthfull 53
Johnson city medical center (Jan '11) 2 hr UraskankPE 47
Johnson City Mall 3 hr Yourhit 7
Halliburtonís Wine and Dine Time 6 hr Parents 5
Be on the lookout for Tracy Nunley and Paula Em... 9 hr Urpathetic 14
Paul Logan You Tube 9 hr Lol 3
Medium/psychic in Johnson City Sat Brandon 16

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages