Zimmerman, acquitted, 2nd degree or m...
the A wipe

United States

#103 Jul 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hadn't even considered that. Good call. That'll be interesting if they turn it into a hate crime. Look, I honestly think zimmerman wanted to kill somebody and I honestly hope he burns in hell and his dad too, but all emotion aside....when the six women were deliberating I was thinking. OK, HE'S ON HIS BACK AND A GUYS ON TOP OF HIM RAMMING HIS HEAD INTO CONCRETE. HE'S GOT TO WALK. But I'm telling you right now, that I could take my firearm, go to the projects and create the EXACT same scenario within an hour I could kill a kid under the same circumstances. I honestly hope that someone kills zimmerman, even though legally he is innocent. I still think he's a murderer. And this case just opened up for a lot more killing in Florida .....
I moved here from there (Tampa). It's a hell of a lot better place to live than here.....
Then take yur azz back to tampa....and put on a hoody and run around neighborhoods late at night in the middle of summer ...lol
Alex Retread

Kingsport, TN

#104 Jul 14, 2013
Get A Clue wrote:
Well there it is, jury said not guilty.
Now it's all about tryin to keep the peace and hours and hours of media arm chair quarterbacks dissecting everything.
You got that right, Clue. After all is said and done by those damnable newspaper warriors of fiction/friction, I just hope the tide is turning and that maybe people won't get taken in so much by the media. Maybe I've set my hopes too high.
Newsflash!*********Here's the latest news flash: The media is reporting a "huge" protest march in NYC! They report "thousands" of attendees. I watched the film of it, and only what may have been no more than 500 stupid people tromping down the road. I didn't see any spectators as a big draw always has. Now, "thousands of protestors"?.......how may thousand? Here comes the expected bullshit blitz by the media. I can't wait to hear that horse faced fright of a woman Greta van Susteren lay the horseshit on us tomorrow! I think it is damage control now for the media. But, if I were them, I'd sure as hell wouldn't put that sea hag Greta up to selling us on it. Pardon my saying, but that is one ugly show pony!
just me

United States

#105 Jul 14, 2013
crowey wrote:
dude.. your saying that people actually care about oj simpson?? tyou think black people care about oj?? you serious?? whites care about zimmerman more than I could EVER care about oj..
oj has never given me a dime of his money he can rot in hell ethey can all rot in hell hows that??
think you misunderstood me what i ment was that when o.j was found not guilty the black people were cheering now that zimmerman is found not guilty they wanna raise hell and probally the same people raising hell are the same ones who cheered when a BLACK man beat the system sounds like a double standard to me
For Sure

Myrtle Beach, SC

#107 Jul 15, 2013
Really wrote:
It aint over dudes. The Bro in the Whitehouse decided Zimmerman was guilty and they want stop until they have railroaded him. Bet Holder files the Federal "Civil Rights" case within the week.
And the 'special prosecutor in FL' should be fired. Unethical statements being the cause. Fire her $ss just like she fired the IT guy for telling the truth under oath. She is a big fat $ss and should go eat pie in the corner.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#108 Jul 15, 2013
Oh, boy, here it comes........seems that Eric Holder has his hooks into the case. Foaming at the mouth to push a federal civil suit against Zimmerman. Now, I know our president has declared he will distance himself from all this (after he has made it plain he's on a headhunt), but be serious. You know as well as I do that Obama is not going to let this opportunity slide.(Ya know he's all hyped up on trying to turn this to his agenda). Eric Holder has already shown his colors.....oops, I said colors! Holder has already said enough to prove he is not neutral and so has Obama. Under the circumstances it should result in Congressional impeachment and censuring. When federal public officials make it plain that they want to over rule what the state has decided, then we are in a unilateral bad situation.

It seems to me the lack of rioting and general lack of anyone really giving a shit is hurting the guys. This passion play could result in one of two things: either the American people are fed up with this and won't stand for it, or the powers that be will cow us into letting them have their way. I hate to say it, but the latter will probably prevail.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#109 Jul 15, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>think you misunderstood me what i ment was that when o.j was found not guilty the black people were cheering now that zimmerman is found not guilty they wanna raise hell and probally the same people raising hell are the same ones who cheered when a BLACK man beat the system sounds like a double standard to me
I understood it and agree.
Right On

United States

#110 Jul 16, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
Oh, boy, here it comes........seems that Eric Holder has his hooks into the case. Foaming at the mouth to push a federal civil suit against Zimmerman. Now, I know our president has declared he will distance himself from all this (after he has made it plain he's on a headhunt), but be serious. You know as well as I do that Obama is not going to let this opportunity slide.(Ya know he's all hyped up on trying to turn this to his agenda). Eric Holder has already shown his colors.....oops, I said colors! Holder has already said enough to prove he is not neutral and so has Obama. Under the circumstances it should result in Congressional impeachment and censuring. When federal public officials make it plain that they want to over rule what the state has decided, then we are in a unilateral bad situation.
It seems to me the lack of rioting and general lack of anyone really giving a shit is hurting the guys. This passion play could result in one of two things: either the American people are fed up with this and won't stand for it, or the powers that be will cow us into letting them have their way. I hate to say it, but the latter will probably prevail.
The lib left have gotten everything they have ask for until this verdict and now they cannot stand it. With 300 million g u n s in the country civil war will not be civil it this regime and the media push for it. Scouts motto: Be prepared.
Bubba

Jonesborough, TN

#111 Jul 16, 2013
There's lots of violence in our country, black on black, white on white, black on white, white on black and a host of other ethnicities. Where is this same outpouring of anger and demanding of justice for any or all of the other cases of violence? What makes the Zimmerman case so special that blacks (primarily) are demanding the Fed Gov't bring new charges of civil rights violations and hate crime?

The FBI investigated Zimmerman for a year and found NO evidence that would give cause to think him a racist. A whole year of investigating and they came up with a big fat zero. On the other hand we have sweet little innocent Trayvon referring to Zimmerman as a "creepy ass kill your neighbor cracker? We also know on his phone were images of pot plants, texts of bragging about fighting, and guns. Based on this I would ask you who seems more likely to be the racist and thug like?

I think a Florida business man said it best - I don't think GZ approached TM because he was black I think he did it because he was trying to protect his place from what he perceived as a potential threat. TM being from a more urban area probably had that typical hey don't bother attitude and the two collided with disastrous results.

And the most important part of what he said was this, "A little respect and civility could have avoided the whole situation"
Patty

United States

#112 Jul 17, 2013
Patrick wrote:
I'd like him to get the max. Furthermore, if he's acquitted it's estimated that over 10million people would like to see him killed. Out of ten million somebody will do it. Matter of odds. Frankly , I'd like to see him swing from a rope but that's just me.
I guarantee if I wanted to I could take my firearm, head pit into public, find someone and cause them to start and altercation with me, and then "stand my ground". That's what zimmerman did and he deserves to die.
You are a racist!

http://www.bondaction.org/content/home

Since: Oct 12

Kingsport, TN

#113 Jul 18, 2013
Patrick wrote:
I'd like him to get the max. Furthermore, if he's acquitted it's estimated that over 10million people would like to see him killed. Out of ten million somebody will do it. Matter of odds. Frankly , I'd like to see him swing from a rope but that's just me.
I guarantee if I wanted to I could take my firearm, head pit into public, find someone and cause them to start and altercation with me, and then "stand my ground". That's what zimmerman did and he deserves to die.
And I say that is wonderful. Zimmerman is a man of character and courage. He wasn't guilty. What are you a government reliant cop worshipper? Stand your ground simply means SELF DEFENSE. That's right. Look it up. You r off your rocker.

Since: Oct 12

Kingsport, TN

#114 Jul 18, 2013
Right On wrote:
<quoted text>
The lib left have gotten everything they have ask for until this verdict and now they cannot stand it. With 300 million g u n s in the country civil war will not be civil it this regime and the media push for it. Scouts motto: Be prepared.
That's absolutely correct!

Since: Oct 12

Kingsport, TN

#115 Jul 18, 2013
the A wipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Then take yur azz back to tampa....and put on a hoody and run around neighborhoods late at night in the middle of summer ...lol
That's right! I bet theAwipe will be AFRAID NOW
Get It Right

Jonesborough, TN

#117 Jul 18, 2013
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>And I say that is wonderful. Zimmerman is a man of character and courage. He wasn't guilty. What are you a government reliant cop worshipper? Stand your ground simply means SELF DEFENSE. That's right. Look it up. You r off your rocker.
Actually Zimmerman did NOT use "stand your ground" as a defense.
S Y G provides the opportunity for a path to pretrial immunity for potential defendants who can prove in a hearing before a judge that a "preponderance of evidence" shows that their deadly or potentially deadly actions fell into the category of reasonable self-defense. Zimmerman asked for no such immunity.

Also, if he had cited S Y G he would have had the burden to prove he acted lawfully. By going to trial it was the prosecutor's burden to prove he didn't act in lawful self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt which they failed to do resulting in a not guilty verdict for the charges brought against him.
The Great Divider Obarry

United States

#118 Jul 19, 2013
Bubba wrote:
There's lots of violence in our country, black on black, white on white, black on white, white on black and a host of other ethnicities. Where is this same outpouring of anger and demanding of justice for any or all of the other cases of violence? What makes the Zimmerman case so special that blacks (primarily) are demanding the Fed Gov't bring new charges of civil rights violations and hate crime?
The FBI investigated Zimmerman for a year and found NO evidence that would give cause to think him a racist. A whole year of investigating and they came up with a big fat zero. On the other hand we have sweet little innocent Trayvon referring to Zimmerman as a "creepy ass kill your neighbor cracker? We also know on his phone were images of pot plants, texts of bragging about fighting, and guns. Based on this I would ask you who seems more likely to be the racist and thug like?
I think a Florida business man said it best - I don't think GZ approached TM because he was black I think he did it because he was trying to protect his place from what he perceived as a potential threat. TM being from a more urban area probably had that typical hey don't bother attitude and the two collided with disastrous results.
And the most important part of what he said was this, "A little respect and civility could have avoided the whole situation"
White people rioting!!

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/07/white-people ...

Remember this in Knoxville?
Have you heard about a young white couple, Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian? Probably not. They were murdered by five black people. It's a gruesome story, long story short, this young couple was raped, tortured and mutilated.
https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaemb ...

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaemb ...

This is more gruesome than anything Zimmerman did and yet there is silence. This is the dirty secret these race pimps keep. The selective outrage is disgusting and it seems to me we are never going to have an honest debate about this or anything.

The reason it is not National News is the FACT THAT THE VICTIM WAS WHITE AND THE SHOOTER WAS ( BLACK ) BLACKS HAVE RIGHTS ( WHITES DO NOT ). BLACKS have the right to kill WHITES whites do not have the RIGHT TO DEFEND THEM SELVES FROM BLACKS.
RIP America.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#119 Jul 19, 2013
Obama just can't stay out of it. He recently brought it up at an unrelated speech. At first he said the jury did the right thing "based on the evidence" but then started laying on the horse shit. I swear, I could almost here someone singing "Old Man River" and a harmonica playing in the background. He went on about it, saying that 35 years ago, HE could have been T.Martin and went on with stories of white folk locking their car doors when black folk came across the road, how blacks were followed in department stores, etc. More or less using the old crutch disgruntled whining blacks use for an excuse to violate accepted standards of social behavior. He's feeding the fire.
I-shot-the-Sheri ff

Conyers, GA

#120 Jul 29, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. If Zimmerman were black, it wouldn't even be where it is, and if it were that both were white, same. Then it wouldn't have the media hype appeal. People are being subconsciously fed the Zimmerman as "whitey" or the "man" suggestive angle by the media. Rev Al and company would maybe get a puffed up 3rd page story on the black on black violence caused by years of oppression and all that if it were just Zimmerman being black. Probably be blamed on black rage, poverty. etc., or some other b.s. stuff. All hype. Fact is, it's a big bunch of misinformation. When the media needs to create a "human interest story" they automatically go completely overboard and cater to the race card mentality.
Now if Trayvon Martin were also a homosexual, it would even be more exaggerated and blown up. The media feeds off this stuff and crams it down our throats (pun intended).
I think the media should be held accountable for bogus and elaborated and embroidered "reporting".
I'm all for freedom of the press, as long as it's the truth without a hidden agenda. They and their puppet masters are mostly the fault, but we must keep in mind, the powers that be have a very big and powerful hand in the mess. All are the cause of this show pony circus, but the people who fall for it are just as guilty. What would Ben Franklin do?.........find an angle to make more money off it, that's what he'd do! LOL.


The point is Zimmerman isn't Black. The kid he murdered was Black and this is just going on way too much in this god dam country. I hope Zimmerman dies a very slow and painful, torturous death at the hands of black men. I hope they string his ass up publically and teach every man who feels he can murder an unarmed black kid just he feels he can a lesson. I also wish a slow painful death to every dam one of those ignorant ass jurors. So it is written...so it shall be done.
I-shot-the-Sheri ff

Conyers, GA

#121 Jul 29, 2013
Bubba wrote:
There's lots of violence in our country, black on black, white on white, black on white, white on black and a host of other ethnicities. Where is this same outpouring of anger and demanding of justice for any or all of the other cases of violence? What makes the Zimmerman case so special that blacks (primarily) are demanding the Fed Gov't bring new charges of civil rights violations and hate crime?
The FBI investigated Zimmerman for a year and found NO evidence that would give cause to think him a racist. A whole year of investigating and they came up with a big fat zero. On the other hand we have sweet little innocent Trayvon referring to Zimmerman as a "creepy ass kill your neighbor cracker? We also know on his phone were images of pot plants, texts of bragging about fighting, and guns. Based on this I would ask you who seems more likely to be the racist and thug like?
I think a Florida business man said it best - I don't think GZ approached TM because he was black I think he did it because he was trying to protect his place from what he perceived as a potential threat. TM being from a more urban area probably had that typical hey don't bother attitude and the two collided with disastrous results.
And the most important part of what he said was this, "A little respect and civility could have avoided the whole situation"
Spoken like a true racist with his dam head in the sand. You believe everything the FBI tell you? Did they tell you about the niece zimmerman raped? Oh no...they were too busy telling you about the "weed" trayvon smoked huh. got cha
Your Mama

Bristol, TN

#122 Jul 29, 2013
I-shot-the-Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true racist with his dam head in the sand. You believe everything the FBI tell you? Did they tell you about the niece zimmerman raped? Oh no...they were too busy telling you about the "weed" trayvon smoked huh. got cha
I understand. You wanted to smoke tampon martins pole. To each their own I guess.
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#123 Jul 29, 2013
I-shot-the-Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is Zimmerman isn't Black. The kid he murdered was Black and this is just going on way too much in this god dam country. I hope Zimmerman dies a very slow and painful, torturous death at the hands of black men. I hope they string his ass up publically and teach every man who feels he can murder an unarmed black kid just he feels he can a lesson. I also wish a slow painful death to every dam one of those ignorant ass jurors. So it is written...so it shall be done.
Exchange the words black and white in your post and you would sound just like a Klansman.'Nuff said.
Bubba

Jonesborough, TN

#124 Jul 30, 2013
I-shot-the-Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true racist with his dam head in the sand. You believe everything the FBI tell you? Did they tell you about the niece zimmerman raped? Oh no...they were too busy telling you about the "weed" trayvon smoked huh. got cha
Lets see if I can live up to your expectations as a racist...
I'm well aware of the molestation allegations against Zimmerman. They're from a woman 2 years his junior and supposedly occurred when both were minors. By the way the allegations are from an unnamed woman referred to as Witness 9 not his niece you obviously illiterate baboon.

Truth of the matter is this, Zimmerman could be guilty of a hundred previous crimes and it doesn't change the fact that Trayvon Martin was a racist, dope smokin, shit talkin, thieving, punk ass wanna be thug who engaged in criminal activity. He was out of control enough to be suspended from school and kicked out of his mother's home so spare me the innocent little child just walking down the street with candy and a drink mindin his own business crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 11 hr sq of PDX 982
Man assaulted at New Beginnings (Mar '11) 23 hr Julian 39
Should I? 23 hr hairy fat dude 6
Girl's at fuzzy holes Sat Curious Catt 7
Suds & Bubbles Car Wash (Apr '08) Sat longbowhunter 12
Wheres the place Sat sosrs 3
Johnson Shitty Fri Foolforthe City 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages