Washington Co. TN Schools Custodial S...

Washington Co. TN Schools Custodial Supervisor??????

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

retired

Elizabethton, TN

#1 May 20, 2012
While attending grandchildrens different end of school year events this spring I noticed some schools were cleaner than others. I asked a few teachers and asst. principal. I was told some schools have companies do their cleaning duties while some schools have their own employees. Why do some have their own employees and some do not? We were told their was a custodial manager hired by school system 3 or 4 years ago at an est.$40,000.00 a year to relieve some duties off maintence supervisor but it was stated he is with her more often than not. Can some one explain what could be a waste of tax money?
parent

Kingsport, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2012
retired wrote:
While attending grandchildrens different end of school year events this spring I noticed some schools were cleaner than others. I asked a few teachers and asst. principal. I was told some schools have companies do their cleaning duties while some schools have their own employees. Why do some have their own employees and some do not? We were told their was a custodial manager hired by school system 3 or 4 years ago at an est.$40,000.00 a year to relieve some duties off maintence supervisor but it was stated he is with her more often than not. Can some one explain what could be a waste of tax money?
just wondering what school you was attending?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberalism is a mental disorder 4 hr okay 6
Kyle Barnum 5 hr Tina 1
Shannon Smith 11 hr Curious 3
Rent Sun also want to know 8
Misti Holden crain Sat wantit eatit 4
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) Jul 22 railrider 2
Snitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jul 22 Little old lady 17

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages