bad news

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I seen on the news they put a man in jail after someone pulled a knive on him and came at him so he shot once in the ground then fired one shot in that guys leg this is just wrong you can't even defend yourself or your family anymore
Leonard

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
He wasn't arrested.
jcjc

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2013
yea he was, wasnt the night of shooting, but he was arrested for aggravated assualt it was in the paper this morning. Its bullshit, I would have shot him too. But Im sure he will get out of it with a lawyer unless theres more to the story.
Opinion

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
There's this huge myth about IF YOU PULL YOUR GUN, PULL IT TO KILL.....that's bullshit.

If I'm sitting on a jury and guy shoots an unarmed person in the head or chest. I will find guilty. Period. In my opinion. ZIMMER gets the electric chair.

If I come home and someone's in my Ouse, they are dead. If I see someone coming out of my uninhibited home with a VCR, I am going to hold them at bay until the police arrive.

If someone has a knife. Soot them in the leg.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Southbury, CT

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Opinion wrote:
There's this huge myth about IF YOU PULL YOUR GUN, PULL IT TO KILL.....that's bullshit.

If I'm sitting on a jury and guy shoots an unarmed person in the head or chest. I will find guilty. Period. In my opinion. ZIMMER gets the electric chair.

If I come home and someone's in my Ouse, they are dead. If I see someone coming out of my uninhibited home with a VCR, I am going to hold them at bay until the police arrive.

If someone has a knife. Soot them in the leg.
It's safer to shoot them in the arm, if you hit the femoral artery in the leg they're as good as dead in most cases..
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Shoot first then ask ?s
SERIOUS

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's safer to shoot them in the arm, if you hit the femoral artery in the leg they're as good as dead in most cases..
True. Many legs shots kill. Aroind a kneecap and the fights over. I'm not going to kill somebody unless I absolutely have to. I couldn't care less about the law. I answer to god only
for real

Bristol, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Anyone who has ever had any training will tell you you only shoot to kill. every law enforcement officer will tell you" you shoot until the threat is neutralized" a weapon is just that, a weapon. knife,stick,or a rock if i believe you are threatening my life i will shoot to kill!
PinkLungs

Cumming, GA

#9 Jan 26, 2013
I think second-hand tobacco smoke is a weapon. It is a physical assault on my health and I will deal with it as such.

Feel free to kill yourself, with my blessings.
Don't kill me.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Southbury, CT

#10 Jan 27, 2013
PinkLungs wrote:
I think second-hand tobacco smoke is a weapon. It is a physical assault on my health and I will deal with it as such.

Feel free to kill yourself, with my blessings.
Don't kill me.
Are you in favor of increased cigarette control laws?
Buds mom

Marion, VA

#11 Jan 27, 2013
I disagree on that comment,cigarettes should be your choice, how many people have been killed by someone driving down the road smoking ?
Smokers have already been put outside,the drunk drivers are the problem!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Davis and David Fitzmaurice 3 hr Lula 1
Be on the lookout for Tracy Nunley and Paula Em... 5 hr iknowher 6
Poorboy lawncare 5 hr Acer palmatum 11
recovery associates (Jul '13) 10 hr Just Me 3
State Trooper 11 hr Moert 16
tnsugarbaby 14 hr Where 6
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 18 hr Pure Panty League 52

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance