Queer marriage banned!
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#65 May 11, 2012
Good for North Carolina and the 29 other states that also ban queers from marrying each other! And shame on Obama for trying to shift everyone's attention away from important things!
Hrump

Murfreesboro, TN

#66 May 11, 2012
Mayson Cutter wrote:
Good for North Carolina and the 29 other states that also ban queers from marrying each other! And shame on Obama for trying to shift everyone's attention away from important things!
Back in your cave inbred.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#67 May 12, 2012
kasey wrote:
<quoted text>
you can believe someone is doing something wrong without judging them for it.. idiot
???? Damn your stupid. You have to make a judgment if said person has done something wrong or not. Are you serious? Its like teaching kindergarten. Please think before you type.
Well now

Linville, NC

#69 May 12, 2012
Watching_you lol_lol wrote:
<quoted text> ???? Damn your stupid. You have to make a judgment if said person has done something wrong or not. Are you serious? Its like teaching kindergarten. Please think before you type.
So you are saying no one should be told what is wrong or right because that is judging? Anytime someone forms an opinion it is judging someone or something. So you are saying no one should have an opinion on anything. Basically eliminate the thought process. When people talk about judging in the biblical sense, it is really talking about governing.(i.e. The book of judges in the old testament) someone who sins does not have to be judged because they have judged themselves and show it by their actions. So when someone calls the sin out, they are just stating the obvious. You're right. It is like teaching kindergarten.

Location hidden

#70 May 12, 2012
Well now wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying no one should be told what is wrong or right because that is judging? Anytime someone forms an opinion it is judging someone or something. So you are saying no one should have an opinion on anything. Basically eliminate the thought process. When people talk about judging in the biblical sense, it is really talking about governing.(i.e. The book of judges in the old testament) someone who sins does not have to be judged because they have judged themselves and show it by their actions. So when someone calls the sin out, they are just stating the obvious. You're right. It is like teaching kindergarten.
how about reading what i responded to. But by your own post you say governing which is what the jesus idiots try to do. "Moral compass". Try to be aware of the conversation that you wanna engage or stay out of it. Oh wait thats not the Christian way.
Elton John

Jonesborough, TN

#71 May 12, 2012
And yet, somehow the Elton John concert is always a sell out when he comes to Johnson City. I would even bet that some of the posters on this blog will make the show if he/she can get tickets. Oh wait, he has something to offer society & history. Well, I guess if we would have burned all the "fags" at the stake then we would only have Heavy Metal music like Judas Priest. Oh wait again! Let it go people, just let it go & come in to the 2000's. Disclaimer: this statement provided by a 100% purely heterosexual male that is married to a 100% heterosexual female who have produced 3 offspring.....thank you for your consideration.
Jeb

Linville, NC

#72 May 12, 2012
Watching_you lol_lol wrote:
<quoted text> how about reading what i responded to. But by your own post you say governing which is what the jesus idiots try to do. "Moral compass". Try to be aware of the conversation that you wanna engage or stay out of it. Oh wait thats not the Christian way.
You're rambling. You must put down others to try to prove your superior intellect, and failing miserably. You were accusing the Christians of judging. According to their belief the sinner judges themselves. I was pointing that out so you would have a better understanding.

Location hidden

#73 May 12, 2012
Jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
You're rambling. You must put down others to try to prove your superior intellect, and failing miserably. You were accusing the Christians of judging. According to their belief the sinner judges themselves. I was pointing that out so you would have a better understanding.
of course, do you think a christian would admit to anything? place blame on others thats the jesus idiots way. your comment of my intellect is only your realization of inferiority. again proving bible thumpers and jesus humpers are weak minded.
Chill

Cleveland, OH

#75 May 12, 2012
Well sadly this thread has gotten way off topic and pretty vicious.
What say everyone just take a step back, take a deep breath, and chill a bit.
kasey

Monroe, NC

#76 May 12, 2012
666 _Anti_christ_666 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should understand that there isnt a god or jesus. Its a book written out of ignorance for the ignorant. You pathetic losers pray to a false god filled with false hope because your stupid and dont want to see the truth. Get in the real world and stop fantasizing. how often does your god fail? Maybe no ones home? Get a clue and grow up.
stop hating

Location hidden

#77 May 12, 2012
kasey wrote:
<quoted text>
stop hating
HELL NO!!!(pun intended provided it even exist) I refer you to post 74

Location hidden

#78 May 12, 2012
couldnt resist, love the name 666
Looking

Linville, NC

#79 May 13, 2012
<quoted text> Maybe you should understand that there isnt a god or jesus. Its a book written out of ignorance for the ignorant. You pathetic losers pray to a false god filled with false hope because your stupid and dont want to see the truth. Get in the real world and stop fantasizing. how often does your god fail? Maybe no ones home? Get a clue and grow up.
Hidden inferiority complex. Very obvious. How long have you hated your mother?

Location hidden

#80 May 13, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidden inferiority complex. Very obvious. How long have you hated your mother?
Seems when you christ nuts are called out you can only regress. Guess its easier than sounding stupid by talking and praying to no one. Theres lithium for that you christian piece of shit.
Looking

Linville, NC

#81 May 13, 2012
<quoted text> Seems when you christ nuts are called out you can only regress. Guess its easier than sounding stupid by talking and praying to no one. Theres lithium for that you christian piece of shit.
You are doing a pretty good job of sounding stupid. Your language takes away all your creditability. Well, if you had any. You assume that everyone who opposes you is a Christian. You do not need to be a Christian to display higher standards than you do. A monkey would would garner more respect than you, as it would be your intellectual superior. The Christians may be wrong. Scarier for you if they are right. You are really making me hope they are.
Rick

Lincolnton, NC

#82 May 13, 2012
These nixxers want to be so macho! They call a hood a hoodie, sounds queer to me! They side up with gay marriage. They just can't seem to develop pride and character. Oh how they love the word "ax"! I want's to ax you something. So sick of these retards!!!!!!
DoesntReallyMatt er

Nashville, TN

#83 May 13, 2012
Elton John wrote:
And yet, somehow the Elton John concert is always a sell out when he comes to Johnson City. I would even bet that some of the posters on this blog will make the show if he/she can get tickets. Oh wait, he has something to offer society & history. Well, I guess if we would have burned all the "fags" at the stake then we would only have Heavy Metal music like Judas Priest. Oh wait again! Let it go people, just let it go & come in to the 2000's. Disclaimer: this statement provided by a 100% purely heterosexual male that is married to a 100% heterosexual female who have produced 3 offspring.....thank you for your consideration.
Brilliantly sarcastic and ironic that you mention Judas Priest as the reference to heavy metal given that Rob Halford is openly gay just like Elton John.
Oh by the way, for all you leather wearing head banging gay bashing tough guys I hope you know that you're all dressing like homosexuals. Yep, that's right Rob Halford one of the first to introduce the whole leather and spikes outfit thing on stage as the front man for Judas Priest that so many thought/think cool and emulate got his stage clothes from gay oriented S & M shops in the UK. Don't believe me? Go research some of his interviews on the subject and you'll hear it right from the horses mouth.

Disclaimer: this statement also provided by a 100% purely heterosexual male.

Location hidden

#84 May 14, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
You are doing a pretty good job of sounding stupid. Your language takes away all your creditability. Well, if you had any. You assume that everyone who opposes you is a Christian. You do not need to be a Christian to display higher standards than you do. A monkey would would garner more respect than you, as it would be your intellectual superior. The Christians may be wrong. Scarier for you if they are right. You are really making me hope they are.
Did you have something to say? Something about you, christains, and blowing a monkey or something?
person with morals

Lancaster, OH

#86 Jan 1, 2013
no queers marriage is only for one man and one women the way it is intented to be and queer couples should not be raising any children because they will think it is ok to be queer children only know what they see and taught.....may GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY it is turning into another sodom and gomera.......
DownLo

Cumming, GA

#88 Jan 1, 2013
Byebye, dinosaur.

By the way, your children hate you and at least one of them is secretly gay.
You know it's true. You've suspected it for quite awhile. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PC Repair 9 hr get at me here 15
HIRING Part-Time Caregivers 11 hr Really 2
EtSU Basketball games 16 hr Etki 2
Looking for rental in tri-cities 20 hr Rodney201 4
Hollywood not only place Sun Morpheous 3
mlk Sat David tomatoe 17
East Coast Wings JC Sat NoTroll 10

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance