Jonesborough Elementary Parents Repor...

Jonesborough Elementary Parents Report Counselor And Nothing Done

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Truth

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2014
We reported our school counselor coming to our PTO meeting high on something but never heard back. What do we need to do to resolve this issue. The same counselor has screamed and yelled at students and told them they belong in special ed. I am told she and Dykes are in a relationship. I don't care who she is married to or dating something should be done.
eally

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2014
I guess you can be contact the school board members, Call the state dept. I called the state dept. over the special ed. dept. and I am not finished yet. Susan Belcher is low life. Call the police dept it sounds like "the counselor" is a danger to children. All of the CO staff will pay for what they have done to people.
Truth

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2014
eally wrote:
I guess you can be contact the school board members, Call the state dept. I called the state dept. over the special ed. dept. and I am not finished yet. Susan Belcher is low life. Call the police dept it sounds like "the counselor" is a danger to children. All of the CO staff will pay for what they have done to people.
The Dept of Ed claims she may have been employed without certification many of the years she has been with Washington County. You can also verify a wreckless endangerment conviction stemming from drinking and driving in 2008. This can all be found in state and court records.
Out the Window

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Aug 23, 2014
Truth wrote:
We reported our school counselor coming to our PTO meeting high on something but never heard back. What do we need to do to resolve this issue. The same counselor has screamed and yelled at students and told them they belong in special ed. I am told she and Dykes are in a relationship. I don't care who she is married to or dating something should be done.
Who was it reported to? If it was reported to the CO it went out the window. Did you really think they would do anything about this? Next time call somebody who cares.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5 Aug 24, 2014
Lucy

Charlotte, NC

#6 Aug 25, 2014
Out the Window wrote:
<quoted text>Who was it reported to? If it was reported to the CO it went out the window. Did you really think they would do anything about this? Next time call somebody who cares.
My advice: don't stop- go above dykes head. Not all school board members are against dykes- so go to ones that do want him out( Hammond, McLain,) then go to matthew hill. DONT STOP UNTIL You get their attention; another option: call Nate morbito or john sores from wcyb- but most of all SIGN THE PETITION to have dykes removed; stop complaining on topix and do something about it!!! Actions speak a lot louder than words!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain gypsies,Roan mountain Fraud 1 hr anon 10
Tri Cities Muslims 2 hr MosesGoon 42
New Life Praise and Worship in Piney Flats 2 hr Dusty 12
ETSU grads working for 8.50 an hour 2 hr Whoeverwherever 4
Explain Please 10 hr DJY 57
Divorce Attorney? (Mar '09) 12 hr Loyalty 82
News Memories of old Giant Market in Johnson City 13 hr OldTennGranny 22
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Fri Tanya 1,267
More from around the web

Personal Finance