Political Correctness
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#82 May 11, 2013
Hillbilly boy wrote:
Thanks my friend.

But the Pearls are not mine to cast or withhold. They are the things of God. The Great Commission" requires every Christian to give witness.

I can sew the seed, but some other will bring the water, and another the cultivation.

And yet another will reap the harvest and still another to thresh.

So, we who serve the Master must all do our part. If I dont see the immediate harvest from my work, that is not to say there wont be one.

We are all just cogs in a great machine.

Peace
Right on!
WTF

Richlands, VA

#83 May 12, 2013
Brother wrote:
<quoted text>I'll start a prayer chain for you- you are clearly lost and maybe our prayers will help you turn away from your anger.
No, I know exactly where I am and have an awareness of my surroundings, my actual surroundings, that I can see with my eyes. Pray all you would like, the constitution extends that right to you. It also extends me the right not to hear it. So have some respect for those of us who do not need to dream about a mansion and streets of gold in the afterlife to have a long, happy, and fulfilling life in our three bedroom home that we live in now.
Brother

Johnson City, TN

#84 May 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I know exactly where I am and have an awareness of my surroundings, my actual surroundings, that I can see with my eyes. Pray all you would like, the constitution extends that right to you. It also extends me the right not to hear it. So have some respect for those of us who do not need to dream about a mansion and streets of gold in the afterlife to have a long, happy, and fulfilling life in our three bedroom home that we live in now.
Only the Lord can provide you with real peace, and you clearly needs some to overcome the anger in your life. We'll keep praying till you see the light.
Hillbilly boy

United States

#86 May 14, 2013
Here is an interesting article on how the Obama camp is forcing Political Correctness on the Insurance companies via Obamacare.

I think it be an eye opener...

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/o...

Wow!
Brother

Johnson City, TN

#87 May 14, 2013
WTF we had a special prayer for you this Sunday. We truly hope you are feeling the Lord's touch.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#89 May 15, 2013
Hillbilly boy wrote:
Here is an interesting article on how the Obama camp is forcing Political Correctness on the Insurance companies via Obamacare.

I think it be an eye opener...

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/o...

Wow!
I'd mentioned how my gf lost her job due to Corporate down sizing due to Obamacare and a die hard liberal told me there was no way and that it was her employers fault. So I posted this link for him to see. In opposition he simply said:

That's just Right Wing Propaganda!!

Bahahahahahaha! I'm guessing he'll be blaming Bush in his next response. The liberals always like to blame Bush but that's as far as they get. They never show proof of exactly what he did that was so different or provide any proof of what Obaka Socka Locka is doing to fix it. It's just simply Bush's fault.
just me

Knoxville, TN

#90 May 16, 2013
if you take away the word political what is left is correct. If it is the correct way to behave, speak or act then you and rush and the right wing ilk cannot stand that folks are tired of the hate and racism that when called out is justified as not wanting to be politically correct.

correct is correct. Hate is still hate no matter how you doublespeak.
Hillbilly boy

Tahlequah, OK

#91 May 16, 2013
just me wrote:
if you take away the word political what is left is correct. If it is the correct way to behave, speak or act then you and rush and the right wing ilk cannot stand that folks are tired of the hate and racism that when called out is justified as not wanting to be politically correct.
correct is correct. Hate is still hate no matter how you doublespeak.
Political Correct is just a euphamism of "slave mentality". To voice dissent is likened unto being a "thought criminal" like in the Orwell book "1984".



The world system is foretold to us in the Book of Revelation, when the anti-Christ is allowed to rise for the 7 years. Then is the ultimate form of Political Correctness, enforced by the Mark of the Beast in order to buy or sell.

Death to all who oppose taking the Mark.

That is where Political Correctness is going. That is the ultimate running of its course.

Evil persons always seek to impose some form of "Political Correctness". Rome did it. Everyone was required to worship the emperor, and so on and so forth.

Political Correctness is anything but correct. Its just a symptom of the sickness and disease of Satan.
okay

Kingsport, TN

#92 May 16, 2013
So just pray for it all to stop. Go ahead. Get on your knees right now and pray as hard as you can for Sky Daddy to kiss it all better. See how well that works.
polyphonic

Kingsport, TN

#93 May 18, 2013
Politically correct= not offending any of the deviates. I'm sick and tired of stepping on eggshells to avoid offending the offensive ones. I think the deviates should at least play fair, not whining "I'm offended" at every post. It seems the best defense for the deviates is to claim us as haters and buck toothed rednecks. That just doesn't float. Sadly our media has gone in favor of the queer folk. Somewhere along the line there is money to be made off them, I just have not figured out how. I cling to the basics. Queers always have been and are presently sickening. No matter how hard they try to present themselves as normal, we all know better.
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#94 May 18, 2013
Political Correctness is word manipulation and dishonesty. What it amounts to is that nobody wants to hear the truth anymore and I stay in trouble over it! I'm sick of it!
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#95 May 18, 2013
Political correctness is word manipulation and dishonesty. What it amounts to is that nobody wants to hear the truth anymore and I stay in trouble because of it and I'm sick of it!
WTF

Richlands, VA

#96 May 18, 2013
OldTennGranny wrote:
Political correctness is word manipulation and dishonesty. What it amounts to is that nobody wants to hear the truth anymore and I stay in trouble because of it and I'm sick of it!
It sounds to me like you are tired of bigotry not being ok. Bigotry is not ok, and the days of it being ok have ended.
Hillbilly boy

United States

#97 May 18, 2013
The real bigotry is being forced (subtlety) by the forces that are pushing "Political Correctness" on our foolish populace.

Here is how the deliberate "dumbing down" of our people is all part of the PC agenda...



So, Political Correctness falls apart in the face of educated people who can think for themselves.

Its only by dumbing down the kids in schools, and the people who watch mainstream TV and movies, etc...they are the ones who become "Obamazombies".

It wont work on those who can think for themselves. It only works on the "dumbed down".
Brother

Johnson City, TN

#98 May 18, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds to me like you are tired of bigotry not being ok. Bigotry is not ok, and the days of it being ok have ended.
Why don't you go to church in the morning? The Lord is waiting to help you and you could make you momma proud for a change.
morons

Abingdon, VA

#99 May 18, 2013
Hillbilly boy wrote:
The real bigotry is being forced (subtlety) by the forces that are pushing "Political Correctness" on our foolish populace.
Here is how the deliberate "dumbing down" of our people is all part of the PC agenda...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lyes5dwegVEXX
So, Political Correctness falls apart in the face of educated people who can think for themselves.
Its only by dumbing down the kids in schools, and the people who watch mainstream TV and movies, etc...they are the ones who become "Obamazombies".
It wont work on those who can think for themselves. It only works on the "dumbed down".
Yes just like Bush had all of you sheep believing his justification for starting an illegal war in Iraq...idiots.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#101 May 18, 2013
morons wrote:
<quoted text>Yes just like Bush had all of you sheep believing his justification for starting an illegal war in Iraq...idiots.
What has the current administration done to put an end to it? Like was promised in the 08 election?
Silverado

Elizabethton, TN

#102 May 18, 2013
morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes just like Bush had all of you sheep believing his justification for starting an illegal war in Iraq...idiots.
Are you including John Kerry, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and scores more of ranking Democrats still active in Obama's administration amongst those "sheep?"
morons

Abingdon, VA

#103 May 18, 2013
Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What has the current administration done to put an end to it? Like was promised in the 08 election?
Uhh, he pulled the troops out??
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#104 May 18, 2013
morons wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh, he pulled the troops out??
LMGDAO since when? The military personnel I know keep getting re-deployed. There's no end in sight and talk of wars elsewhere keep circulating. We were all lied to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 32 min yes 111
LGBT and now Q? 2 hr Jon 83
Gary Phillips Construction (Sep '14) Fri Concerned 15
Etsu nursing Fri Nurse ratchet57 3
Aundrea Kearney Fri Wondering87 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Fri Michelle 1,478
Misty McCracken Fri Lynn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages