VA Oversight in Congress
Hill Billy Boy

Blue Island, IL

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Ever wonder how the VA got to be such a mess? Well, thats easy, no adult supervision in Congress.

(Phil Roe is on the VA oversight comittee,.nuff said there)

And here is a campaign add from a clueless Democrat woman who is also on the VA oversight committee. Its really kind of funny...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/04/de...

Yup, the Congresswomans staff just poked around on the internet until they found a photo of a woman wearing a jumbled up patchwork of civillian and what looks like, German military clothes.

And they put that mess on a flier promoting American women Veterans!

Really? Oh my Goodness. How totally Stupid!

And then we have Phil Roe with his little radio add telling us how good the local VA is, while ignoring veterans with complaints and concerns. Sweeping everything under the rug.

And so, there we go.

We can see that the biggest problem with the VA is the crookedness and stupidity of those who are supposed to be excercising oversight over it in Congress.

So, lets just vote them out? Easy enough to do. A guy named Hartley is running against Roe, and the election is Thursday.

Will you stand up for veterans and vote Phil Roe out of office? Or are you just as bad as the Congress oversight committee is?

Thats an open question to all.

Since: Aug 14

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 5, 2014
I'm a disabled vet and am relatively new to the area. I have seen many VA hospitals and quite honestly I do not foresee any problems there. Then again everyone has an opinion.
Since coming into this area Roe is one of the politicians who sends responses to questions when I ask for it through e-mails.
The other two fuzznuts in the Senate are pathetic. Get rid of Lamar and Corker ASAP
Daughtry

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 5, 2014
Uncle John Cabin wrote:
I'm a disabled vet and am relatively new to the area. I have seen many VA hospitals and quite honestly I do not foresee any problems there. Then again everyone has an opinion.
Since coming into this area Roe is one of the politicians who sends responses to questions when I ask for it through e-mails.
The other two fuzznuts in the Senate are pathetic. Get rid of Lamar and Corker ASAP
agree 100%
Hill Billy Boy

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2014
Tomorrow is election day. Its our chance to rid ourselves of Lamar Alexander, if the voters will drag themselves away from a sitcom or thier X-box long enough to educate themselves on who is even running against Alexander.

Joe Carr is the guy running on the Republican primary against Alexander.

Alexander and his GOP establishment buddies are so arrogant, they figure they have this one wrapped up and can hold the private party to celebrate.

(Lobbyist allowed, voters not allowed)

But the GOP establishment is betting on the sheer stupidity of most Republican voters just blindly voting for the Republican candidate whos name they recognize.

Thats how dumb they think we are.

Phil Roe is part of the GOP establishment.

I hope the new veterans of this area have better luck with VA than I have. Ive been lied to and misdirected by the Mtn Home VA more times than I can count...Ive been lost in the system, been prescribed medicine that Im allergic to (it was in my file, the VA Dr was just too lazy to look at the file), had monetary benefits temporarily suspended for "verification purposes"...and it got cleared up,only to happen again and again...every single month.

Of course, there was no real problem and I eventually got my money...two years after it was supposed to have been there. I think somebody just was either not doing thier job,or just decided to have some fun at a veterans expense.

(They do that too.)

Call somebody like Phil Roe office, you aint getting no help. Maybe a smile and a pat of the back, maybe even a response email. But noting meaningful. That you will not get.

And I know a lot of other guys who have been screwed over a lot worse than I have.

But the Republican voters that just blindly go and vote for establishment Republicans like Alexander and Roe mostly just because name association, those voters are part of the problem.

Thats whats wrong with America, is stupid and lazy people letting crooks and do-nothing politicians get away with the rotten stuff they do while in office. And the voters are too lazy and stupid to even know who is running and for what office, you know?

Anyway, I hope you guys do better with VA Mtn Home than I have over the years. Have a good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dermatologist 1 hr help 1
Bowman Jewelers Ads (Jun '14) 3 hr Jessie 8
Convicted sexual predator teacher Kent Holcombe (May '13) 4 hr sickening 16
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare (Nov '14) 4 hr richlandshumanists 84
Chris And Amy Williamsen 5 hr watergurl 5
2015 1/2 8 hr Summer Fun 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 9 hr delilah 728
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE