Sexy Daddy

Johnson City, TN

#66 Jun 20, 2013
BTW you need to just snuggle up to your husband and seduce him out of his money with sex. If you have minor children standard Tennessee child support laws will stand IF you get primary physical custody-Can you stand up to the test? Are you sure you are an angel/victim? Alimony is very rare so don't expect it. Self employed people are very difficult to pin down on income-the court will look at your tax returns-did you sign false tax returns along with your husband? Is he incorporated or a sole prop.? I saw a women in Washington County TN court get up and state "My husband if having an affair and cheating on me with a girlfriend!". The judge simply looked at her and said, "Mam, Just about every man or woman that comes in here has a boyfriend or a girlfriend-do you have anything else to offer the court?" So, My point is the judges simply don't care to here this drama and garbage anymore. Married people should be able to work things out BEFORE entering the courtroom.If you want to spend thousands of dollars of your family's money on attorneys fees and court cost- go for it. Neither you or the husband will win.This is sad but true. Not get over here for some private consultation and make sure your old man doesn't have a GPS on your car. Just meet me at the Kroger's parking lot LOL
PHD in AH knowledge

Bristol, TN

#67 Aug 13, 2013
Sexy Daddy wrote:
BTW you need to just snuggle up to your husband and seduce him out of his money with sex. If you have minor children standard Tennessee child support laws will stand IF you get primary physical custody-Can you stand up to the test? Are you sure you are an angel/victim? Alimony is very rare so don't expect it. Self employed people are very difficult to pin down on income-the court will look at your tax returns-did you sign false tax returns along with your husband? Is he incorporated or a sole prop.? I saw a women in Washington County TN court get up and state "My husband if having an affair and cheating on me with a girlfriend!". The judge simply looked at her and said, "Mam, Just about every man or woman that comes in here has a boyfriend or a girlfriend-do you have anything else to offer the court?" So, My point is the judges simply don't care to here this drama and garbage anymore. Married people should be able to work things out BEFORE entering the courtroom.If you want to spend thousands of dollars of your family's money on attorneys fees and court cost- go for it. Neither you or the husband will win.This is sad but true. Not get over here for some private consultation and make sure your old man doesn't have a GPS on your car. Just meet me at the Kroger's parking lot LOL
True, they don't care anything about cheating. Lawyer? Still figuring that one out. Not Richard Hopson. Although he's a sweet southern gentleman and his secretary Linda is sweet as well, they didn't protect my kids from a controlfreak. Getting her way with sex? Ridiculous! My ex had it all and still continued torturing me mentally. Round 2 McKenna Cox seems to be my choice atm. Hoping for the best, but true all lawyers seem to be buddy buddy. Judith Fain was recommended to me, however, she isn't accepting new clients. Will keep ya updated on Ms Cox,
PHD in AH knowledge

Bristol, TN

#68 Aug 13, 2013
I figure a lady with the last name Cox just may be my winning ticket. Only want him to support his kids.
greg

Knoxville, TN

#69 Aug 15, 2013
PHD in AH knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>True, they don't care anything about cheating. Lawyer? Still figuring that one out. Not Richard Hopson. Although he's a sweet southern gentleman and his secretary Linda is sweet as well, they didn't protect my kids from a controlfreak. Getting her way with sex? Ridiculous! My ex had it all and still continued torturing me mentally. Round 2 McKenna Cox seems to be my choice atm. Hoping for the best, but true all lawyers seem to be buddy buddy. Judith Fain was recommended to me, however, she isn't accepting new clients. Will keep ya updated on Ms Cox,
My money is on donna Bolton!!
Patfriend

Campobello, SC

#70 Oct 17, 2013
Ive been looking For a GOOD, SOLID, HONEST, VERY HONEST, HONEST ATT. TO HANDLE MY WILL. JUST CURIOUS If YOU are the Att. handleing PATS owner of PATS MOUNTAINEER???? If so Ive HEARD U ARE VERY DISHONEST
Shocker

Johnson City, TN

#71 Oct 18, 2013
nautique wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get Bob Jessee,, he'just out for the money.... it's a
no lose situation... my divorce lawyer was Bob Green.. in Johnson City,, he don't take no crap from other lawyers that wants to buddy up with him and do agreements,, he is his own lawyer, and he don't take nothing from others.. you ask what you need and guarantee you will get it.. hands down..
Did you know that Bob Jessie is married to Bob Green's daughter.
Trying to help a friend

Johnson City, TN

#73 Oct 22, 2013
What about Greg Francisco in Kingsport?
susan

Morristown, TN

#74 Jan 22, 2014
Anyone know about randy kennedy as a divorce lawyer?
The best

United States

#75 Feb 26, 2014
Who is the best to represent a man
Alongbranch

Kingsport, TN

#76 Mar 17, 2015
greg wrote:
<quoted text>
My money is on donna Bolton!!
Whatever you do, DONT hire Donna Bolton. This kentucky redneck will take your money and promise you the moon. She went to one of these little mail order online law schools and thinks she knows it all. She is very unprofessional and lies every time she opens her mouth.
jjackson

Dillsboro, NC

#78 Aug 19, 2015
needing divorce advice wrote:
Thank you guys for your concerns and advice. We are seperated currently and I haven't gotten the courage yet to make it final. I heard Judith Fain was a "real ball buster" I probably need to make an appt. for a consultation. Anybody heard anything on Bob Jessee?
Anybody know anything about Jason Arthur attorney in Jonesboro?
jjackson

Dillsboro, NC

#79 Aug 19, 2015
Judge John Rambo????
jjackson

Murfreesboro, TN

#80 Aug 19, 2015
Alongbranch wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you do, DONT hire Donna Bolton. This kentucky redneck will take your money and promise you the moon. She went to one of these little mail order online law schools and thinks she knows it all. She is very unprofessional and lies every time she opens her mouth.
Anybody use jason Arthur from jonesborou??
Judith

Jonesborough, TN

#81 Aug 21, 2015
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Judith Fain and her cronies like to get on topix to self-promote, but she sucks. She's really the local joke .... gets her ass wiped all over ther courtroom floor. That's the bottom line.
Save your breath , she's retired
cjm

Greenville, SC

#82 Oct 22, 2015
Trying to help a friend wrote:
What about Greg Francisco in Kingsport?
Do we need is honest judges
judges who appreciate working citizens
johnesbor oink is controlled by redistribution judges
take from worker bees and reward lazy grasshoppers
Kathy

Jonesborough, TN

#83 Nov 7, 2015
Donna Bolton is a ball buster. She did a great job for me in court last month!
gorgiapeach

Winston Salem, NC

#84 Nov 20, 2015
Alongbranch wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know nothing about Donna Bolton. I wouldn't exactly call the Appalachian School of Law a mail order online school. How is a Kentucky redneck different from a Tennessee redneck? She's the most honest lawyer I have ever met. Get real.
FUDH

Maryville, TN

#85 Nov 20, 2015
I know one person who needs to find a good one. He is the wife beating school board member. Any suggestions??
No Fairy Tales

Johnson City, TN

#86 Nov 20, 2015
The best advice I can give you is to not depend on a man to keep you up. Be independent, get an education, good job, then when he cheats tell him to GET OUT. I might be too late for some people but tell young girls and women to never depend on any man for your money. Fairy tales only exist in books.
JJackson

United States

#87 Dec 5, 2015
jjackson wrote:
Judge John Rambo????
Is he fair and impartial judge
In

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 9 hr Horney as hell 62
New beginnings nightclub 19 hr Relative To Surv... 3
Grindstaff Automotive Group (Sep '10) 22 hr Escaped 35
Bringing music to the Tri-Cities Tue Rock n Roll 10
Best bars/night clubs in Johnson City (Mar '14) Tue Rock n Roll 22
Midnight Rambler (Sep '13) Tue Rock n Roll 11
luminita Ghetman Tue swole one 6

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance