Repo Man

Kingsport, TN

#22 Jun 26, 2010
Bob Jessee is the best that I have ever hired. I have used him four times.
Repo Man

Kingsport, TN

#23 Jun 26, 2010
Oh yes I forgot. I have also used Judith and she is good but Jessee was great at finding assets that i did not know about.You must use a forensic CPA. The best in this area in Newton and Combs in Johnson City. Just remember if you signed those returns with that self employed husband you will get in trouble also.
Be Careful

Chatsworth, GA

#24 Jun 28, 2010
Half of JC's attorneys are Mob connected and they will manipulate the case to land in front of their Judge. Since you say your hubby was shady likely his attorney will be too. Then If you have a "controlled" mob atty (without realizing it) both attorneys will be working against you.
Forrest Dump

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jun 28, 2010
ManinAbingdon wrote:
How does one prove infidelity in court? My wife cheated on me with a man and I have phone records that show hundreds of phone calls (some in the wee morning hours).
Go take all the money out of the bank. Don't trust her to be fair. Tell the judge you spent it on whatever. Start selling stuff or put it in storage under a false name. Trust me on this one. Get it before she does.
Pick Judith

Chatsworth, GA

#26 Jun 28, 2010
Equality wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any info on Judith Fain. I have heard some things but wanted some more opinions. I am looking for an attorney who is willing to our case seriously. We are a lesbian couple looking for legal options when we have children. All we really need is some paperwork and guardianship advice. We also need to prepare for medical and property legal matters for eachother. Anyone?
In my opinion, she would forsure be your best choice. I do know someone that used her and trust me, SHE TAKES EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY... She is expensive $300 for first hour, but she will personally call you, not her secretary. That in it's self is unbelievable. SHE'S A FIGHTER. I would use her in a heartbeat, if I could afford her, but you get what you pay for, but like I said, you call and leave a message, she calls you, even before you meet with her. I was extremely impressed.
rbt

Waterloo, Canada

#28 Jul 29, 2010
Nmn
Wizzy

Johnson City, TN

#29 Sep 2, 2010
nautique wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get Bob Jessee,, he'just out for the money.... it's a
no lose situation... my divorce lawyer was Bob Green.. in Johnson City,, he don't take no crap from other lawyers that wants to buddy up with him and do agreements,, he is his own lawyer, and he don't take nothing from others.. you ask what you need and guarantee you will get it.. hands down..
Bob Green is a piece of dog shit. I worked for him and I saw his cheating and money grubbing go on day in and day out. If you think he is on your side, forget it. All that fat slob was ever out for was the money. I heard he is retired now. Good riddance.
Judith Fain

Nashville, TN

#30 Nov 4, 2010
She is a junk yard pittbull, she just goes right for the throat. You can ask for half the assets, she will get you 90%. She is one of the best attorneys I have ever dealt with, and when she walks in and the spouses attorney says "Oh shit" yeah, it's always a good sign.
regina

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jan 8, 2011
Judith Fain wrote:
She is a junk yard pittbull, she just goes right for the throat. You can ask for half the assets, she will get you 90%. She is one of the best attorneys I have ever dealt with, and when she walks in and the spouses attorney says "Oh shit" yeah, it's always a good sign.
Hi,

My husband is going through pure hell with his ex wife trying to keep his children away from him and not following the Parenting plan that has been ordered.he had an attorney who will NOT stand up for him. What advice can you give us about Judith Fain? We are in desperate need of help. Al my husband wants is to have his girls half the time and to be fair. any help you can offer is appreciated ! Thanks!
haha

Mount Juliet, TN

#33 Jan 8, 2011
Linda Woolsey in Greeneville! She is the bet in this area
Free at Last

Jonesborough, TN

#34 Jan 9, 2011
Try Tommy Seeley in Jonesborough - he was awesome as an attorney - great about returning my calls - AND he's VERY easy on the eyes too lol
regina

Johnson City, TN

#35 Jan 9, 2011
Is there anyone who has knowledge or experience if you retire or start receiveing dissability. Can the ex wife attach a wage assignment to that as well? And does anyone know to what would the child support be based on if it is dissability. Any advice is helpful.
Richard

Nashville, TN

#36 Jan 16, 2011
regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
My husband is going through pure hell with his ex wife trying to keep his children away from him and not following the Parenting plan that has been ordered.he had an attorney who will NOT stand up for him. What advice can you give us about Judith Fain? We are in desperate need of help. Al my husband wants is to have his girls half the time and to be fair. any help you can offer is appreciated ! Thanks!
Judith Fain and her cronies like to get on topix to self-promote, but she sucks. She's really the local joke .... gets her ass wiped all over ther courtroom floor. That's the bottom line.
vouyer

United States

#37 Jan 27, 2011
I watched I man that was pro-say (representing himself) make judith fain look like a monkey trying to hump a football. She came at him with everything and he shut her down everytime. When she walked out of the court room she was shaking she was so mad that this average joe spanked her so hard. If your looking for an attorney believe me you DO NOT want judith fain. I saw it with my own eyes.
former legal secretary

Natural Bridge, VA

#38 Mar 2, 2011
regina wrote:
Is there anyone who has knowledge or experience if you retire or start receiveing dissability. Can the ex wife attach a wage assignment to that as well? And does anyone know to what would the child support be based on if it is dissability. Any advice is helpful.
ex-wife issues are always tricky, especially when she is not following the parenting plan...they always say he doesn't do this or he has never paid for that; you need to go speak to steve frazier. he used to be in church hill when i worked from him, but i think he has since moved to kingsport. i'm not saying go there just because i worked for him...like most attorneys (male or female) he's an @$$ but he is ethical and will let you know up front if he can do your husband any good or he'll even tell you if he thinks the other side has a better case. most good lawyers (seems few and far between) will tell you yay or nay even if it causes you not to hire him/her. steve & i parted ways on a very bad note, but i tell you one thing...the man is honest, hard working, will not take your money if he doesn't think he can get the outcome you anticipate unless you just force him to represent him anyway, he's reasonable on his rates, etc.(or at least was few years ago) and he will fight for man or woman when it comes to children...he truly does care!!! AND DON'T EVER LOOK FOR FREE CONSULTATION to get the best answers, call steve, take cash for an hour consultation, you'll know that day if he is right for your husband. don't do the legwork for your husband though, remember - you don't have a dog in this race as much as it might sting to hear that it's true & you might only make the situation worse by getting too involved. support him & be there, but only if he asks for your help
conscience talking

Monroe, NC

#39 Mar 2, 2011
I don't know what all happened. And I don't know if your christian. Certainly abuse is a serious situation and if it is occuring you need to get out of that situation. The bible (God) says there is only one ground for divorce ,however, while our courts (man) are much more liberal. Even when adultery has occured, the bible (God) requests that we be open to reconciliation. But the bible (God) says divorce on the grounds of adultry is the only acceptable reason. The courts, however, will grant divorce on grounds as simple as a brief separation. If you're christian ...just make sure your conscience is clear. I made the wrong dicision once and my now ex husband turned his life over to God and did a 360. And now I regret not listening to my conscience.
Hmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#40 May 12, 2011
Whatever.
hmmmmmmmmmm

Ashburn, VA

#41 May 13, 2011
ManinAbingdon wrote:
How does one prove infidelity in court? My wife cheated on me with a man and I have phone records that show hundreds of phone calls (some in the wee morning hours).
Phone calls are not grounds for a divorce. Sorry. Judges don't care anymore. They split everything 50/50.
My own 2 cents

Johnson City, TN

#42 May 14, 2011
make sure your attorney hires a forensic accountant, they are the ones who find hidden money.
Johnson City Native

Kingsport, TN

#43 May 14, 2011
needing divorce advice wrote:
Who is the best divorce attorney in the tri-cities? My husband is self-employed and hides assets, and known to be abusive. I have dedicated my life to being a homemaker and Mom, he ask me to and I did a good job doing so. Now I am not financially independent and he is underhanded and it would take someone experienced with men like him to handle the case.
I have heard from several people Russell Kloosterman is a great lawyer but he is hard to get. I heard he fights hard and is reasonably priced but because he is so good is very busy. It wouldn't hurt to call him. Hope this helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tnsugarbaby 4 min Where 6
Poorboy lawncare 2 hr Teresa 10
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 3 hr Pure Panty League 52
Be on the lookout for Tracy Nunley and Paula Em... 3 hr Wow 4
Boones Creek McDonalds 3 hr Wow 13
State Trooper 3 hr Wow 15
Wellness center 5 hr Discrimination 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance