First Prev
of 5
Next Last
needing divorce advice

Winchester, TN

#1 Mar 11, 2009
Who is the best divorce attorney in the tri-cities? My husband is self-employed and hides assets, and known to be abusive. I have dedicated my life to being a homemaker and Mom, he ask me to and I did a good job doing so. Now I am not financially independent and he is underhanded and it would take someone experienced with men like him to handle the case.
Kick Teeth In

Ringgold, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2009
You need to be asking other women. Women will defend other women at discounted prices (some men, too). Call or visit "Family and Child Services (Dept. of Health)." They get that kind of question all the time. Don't give up. Use your city resources.
fred

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2009
They are all expensive to some degree. Rumor has it that Judith Fain is a real ball buster, but she is PRIIICCEYYY. Get in line honey. My dad just left our entire family for some wh$r3. He is 70 and so is she!!! He lied, cheated, hid assets and royally screwed my mother over. All for some panty dust. The courts could CARE LESS what he did or any other person (man or woman does). Unless you catch them doing it in your front yard, good luck. Same more than likely goes for assets... if you cant prove it in black and white.. you can forget. The justice system blows.
Question

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2009
Why IS there no justice? Why can men cheat, treat their family like crap, but we have to take ti and eat with a fork and spoon and just deal with it. I just want to know why men and fathers think this is just such a good idea? I mean, how many co-workers, family, friends and acquaintances that are going thru the same thing? Is this really what our society has become?
angel

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2009
Nancy Jean Bradford..abingdon
needing divorce advice

Winchester, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Thank you guys for your concerns and advice. We are seperated currently and I haven't gotten the courage yet to make it final. I heard Judith Fain was a "real ball buster" I probably need to make an appt. for a consultation. Anybody heard anything on Bob Jessee?
dont know

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2009
I dont know anything about him. I've heard the name, but thats about it. dont know that specializes in divorce. If dont have a lot of assets, none of them are going to work too hard for you. the courts could care less about who did what, when and with who. they just want to get it seperated and yes.. comparably divided regardless of fault.. collect their check and move to the next client
Caroline

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2009
You really need to find a paper trail if at all possible. I've also heard that Judith Fain is fantastic.
sayno

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2009
Please don't use Bob Jessee. That's who I had and I regret it. He is not on the side of the woman.
dont know

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 1, 2009
Based on what I've seen, are any of them?
Equality

Deltona, FL

#11 May 26, 2010
I was wondering if anyone had any info on Judith Fain. I have heard some things but wanted some more opinions. I am looking for an attorney who is willing to our case seriously. We are a lesbian couple looking for legal options when we have children. All we really need is some paperwork and guardianship advice. We also need to prepare for medical and property legal matters for eachother. Anyone?
Answer

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 26, 2010
Equality wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any info on Judith Fain. I have heard some things but wanted some more opinions. I am looking for an attorney who is willing to our case seriously. We are a lesbian couple looking for legal options when we have children. All we really need is some paperwork and guardianship advice. We also need to prepare for medical and property legal matters for eachother. Anyone?
do not waste your time. she is expensive and useless

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 May 26, 2010
needing divorce advice wrote:
Thank you guys for your concerns and advice. We are seperated currently and I haven't gotten the courage yet to make it final. I heard Judith Fain was a "real ball buster" I probably need to make an appt. for a consultation. Anybody heard anything on Bob Jessee?
Stay away from him.
personineastn

Dickson, TN

#14 May 28, 2010
In my opinion, if you want a great divorce attorney who cares about her client and will do what is right, use Lisa Rice in Elizabethton. She has a lot of experience, compassion, and will fight for her client.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 May 28, 2010
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
do not waste your time. she is expensive and useless
Judith Fain is the attorney for you.
howdy

Bluff City, TN

#17 Jun 17, 2010
Judith Fain is the one you want. Someone that works in the courthouse told me to get her. She gets the job done and usually gets more than what you ask for.
ManinAbingdon

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jun 25, 2010
How does one prove infidelity in court? My wife cheated on me with a man and I have phone records that show hundreds of phone calls (some in the wee morning hours).
Fred

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jun 25, 2010
ManinAbingdon wrote:
How does one prove infidelity in court? My wife cheated on me with a man and I have phone records that show hundreds of phone calls (some in the wee morning hours).
You dont. congrats on living in Tn. No fault state. She could have done him in your front yard and you have pictures.. guess what.. cant use them. Law has been tried to be changed for years to no avail.
Fred

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jun 25, 2010
Opps! Just noticed you are VA. Better check before you start spending a lot of money on records that you might not be able to use

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 Jun 26, 2010
needing divorce advice wrote:
Don't get Bob Jessee,, he'just out for the money.... it's a
no lose situation... my divorce lawyer was Bob Green.. in Johnson City,, he don't take no crap from other lawyers that wants to buddy up with him and do agreements,, he is his own lawyer, and he don't take nothing from others.. you ask what you need and guarantee you will get it.. hands down..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT and now Q? 7 hr TrollNot 77
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 9 hr Pete 108
Gary Phillips Construction (Sep '14) 12 hr Concerned 15
Etsu nursing 15 hr Nurse ratchet57 3
Aundrea Kearney 15 hr Wondering87 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Fri Michelle 1,478
Misty McCracken Fri Lynn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages