review about staff pro in johnson cit...

review about staff pro in johnson city (johnson city tn)

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

unemployed

Cleveland, TN

#1 Mar 26, 2013
LIKE MANY PEOPLE HERE IN THE TRI CITIES I AM UNEMPLOYED AND LOOKING FOR WORK. AFTER LOOSING MY JOB TO ECONOMY AT A HIGH END JOB AT A RESORT I TURNED TO MANY OF THE TEMP AGENCIES TO HELP FIND ME WORK. OUT OF ALL OF THEM STAFF PRO WAS THE WORST. NOW I HAVE WORKED IN A OFFICE SINCE I WAS ABOUT 17 YEARS OLD. I HAVE A AS DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING AND I AM ONLY 23. I AM WELL QUALIFIED TO DO MOST ANY OFFICE JOB. AND I COULD ALSO DO THE JOBS OF THE GIRLS IN THE OFFICE NEXT TO HARBOR HOUSE BETTER THAN THEY DO. I HAVE BEEN IN THEIR SYSTEM FOR OVER A MONTH NOW CALLING IN AND TALKING TO THE LADY NAMED KAREN. I WAS PROMISED INTERVIEW AFTER INTERVIEW AND SHE WOULD NEVER CALL ME. SHE TALKED TO ME MULTIPLE TIMES ABOUT WORKING IN A MEDICAL OFFICE BECAUSE I ALSO USED TO POSSESS A NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFICATION AND I HAD THE CLERICAL KNOWLEDGE TO GO WITH IT. I SEEN THAT THEY POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST A ADD FOR THIS SO I CALLED. THE GIRL WITH THE SLURRED SPEECH THAT SOUNDS AS IF SHE SHOULD BE WORKING AT MCDONALDS ANSWERED THE PHONE AND IT WAS APPARENT THAT SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND SHE ALSO TRIED TO TELL ME THAT THE AD ON CL WAS OLD. I TOLD HER IT HAD BEEN POSTED TODAY AT 3;45 PM MOMENTS BEFORE I CALLED IN. I TOLD HER TO TAKE ME OUT OF THEIR SYSTEM. THAT THEY HAD DONE NOTHING FOR ME IN MONTHS. I AM HIGHLY PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS AND I WILL BE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THEIR DISTRICT MANAGER. ESPECIALLY AFTER FINDING OUT THAT THERE HAD BEEN MULTIPLE JOB OPENINGS THAT THEY WERE FILLING THAT I WAS WELL QUALIFIED AND PROBABLY OVER QUALIFIED TO DO. I WOULD NOT GO DEAL WITH THESE IGNORANT FOOLS EVER AGAIN AND I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE ELSE TO EITHER. THEY CAN PLACE IGNORANT DRUG HEADS WITH NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA BUT THEY CAN NOT PLACE A HARD WORKING, DRUG, FREE, INDEPENDENT YOU WOMAN WITH A DEGREE SUCH AS MYSELF. I HOPE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE GIRLS IN THAT OFFICE READ THIS AND KNOW THAT I WILL TAKE THIS AS FAR HAS I HAVE TO UNTIL MY ISSUE IS RESOLVED. EVEN IF THAT INCLUDES THE LABOR BORED. PLEASE DO NOT FLAG PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS. AND I WILL REPOST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack/meth Hotels on W. Market St. 33 min snurd 2
Wanda May hosting Carver event for Grandy 1 hr Charp 12
We must STOP Ferguson! 3 hr WhereIsLaw 5
looking for hotel 7 hr bob 3
Joe Grandy Caters to the Rich 11 hr What is the truth 2
Did Grandy Get Money from Methodone Clinic 11 hr Vote No on Joe 2
Joe Grandy Not to Be Trusted 12 hr Lies 3

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages