Ted Nugent Thretens again

Ted Nugent Thretens again

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Opinion

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Nugent said if anybody wants to meet him in concord, that he has some friends.

What he is suggesting is an armed conflict.

I wonder if the Feds would let us fight it out. I'd love to meet about 10,000 Ted nugents at concord and Lexington. Absoluely love to
for real

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
He wuld hunt you down like a biotch
Cheese Puff Daddy

Southbury, CT

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Opinion wrote:
Nugent said if anybody wants to meet him in concord, that he has some friends.

What he is suggesting is an armed conflict.

I wonder if the Feds would let us fight it out. I'd love to meet about 10,000 Ted nugents at concord and Lexington. Absoluely love to
He'll put you in a strangle hold..
sucks

Abingdon, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
He needs to go back to making shitty music instead of saying ignorant shit in a pathetic effort to remain relevant.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Southbury, CT

#5 Jan 25, 2013
sucks wrote:
He needs to go back to making shitty music instead of saying ignorant shit in a pathetic effort to remain relevant.
He knows karate
JCD

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Nugent is a draft dodging coward who purposely let his personal hygiene go for a month including defecating and urinating in his pants in order to avoid service. He admits to doing this not because he opposed the war but because he thought himself above our service men cause he was busy "playing rock star".
He hides behind guns because he isn't man enough to go toe to toe and fist to fist. The guy is nothing but a mouth.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugen...

Funny... people like Elvis, Joe Luis, and Willie Mays who contributed much more to pop culture then "the motor city crap in pants" all had no issue putting careers on hold to serve our country.
Opinion

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
He literally fired his lead singer after the song Hey Baby because the singer was stealing the show. Ask them both. They will tell you. Also, there's someone on the post here that the lead singer told him about in person down near atlanta. I knew it to be the truth.

He is an AHOLE and if he wants to make a war. I'd show up to fight him.
Get Real

Cumming, GA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll put you in a strangle hold..
Nah, he just does that to girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NLPW Church 2 hr Got ya hahaha 15
Drain the Wash. Co. Swamp 4 hr Tax hikes 2
DHS PA,s 16 hr Fred 2
Halliburtons Degree Wed Smarter than you 9
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) Wed areyoukiddingme 69
Shannon k. Smith Nov 22 thomas 3
University High, Johnson City School (Dec '08) Nov 22 Johnny Fever 89

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages