leah

Cleveland, TN

#62 Nov 20, 2010
AMEN!
I WISH

Johnson City, TN

#63 Nov 20, 2010
Thank you Chris very well said, Wendi will get thru this with help from all the people who love and care for her...and they are a bunch of us!!!
Love for Josh

United States

#64 Nov 20, 2010
I hope that Wendi replays what she has done every day that she is in jail.
What her friends fail to realize is that you will believe her stories no matter what. If you did not know Josh personally then you have no business saying anything about him. I do not know Wendi and I don't plan on knowing her. I knew Josh for well over 15 years so I think I know him pretty well. Justice was served no matter what people think. A life was taken when all she could have done is walk away well before that night if she was so called being beaten all the time.
I WISH

Johnson City, TN

#65 Nov 20, 2010
Well love for josh if you don't know Wendi we really don't care about your comments, keep them to your self please!!! You have no business commenting!!!
Love for Josh

United States

#66 Nov 20, 2010
I WISH wrote:
Well love for josh if you don't know Wendi we really don't care about your comments, keep them to your self please!!! You have no business commenting!!!
I WISH..are you Over this forum- I think not. I will ask you like you asked me Did you really know Josh...then you shouldn't be commenting about what she said he supposedly did. This is a public forum and it doesn't say for all of Wendi's friends can only comment-if you don't like the truth then you should not be on here reading or commenting.
I WISH

Johnson City, TN

#67 Nov 20, 2010
No I don't know him or never did know him, that's why I will not comment on him, but I truly believe Wendi and that's how I feel. I know she would tell me the truth so if you can't accept that I'm sorry!!! once again were you there that night love for josh i need an answer were you there????
Love for Josh

United States

#68 Nov 20, 2010
You need no answer from anyone..For you only have one truth you will believe. She was found Guilty by her peers like it or not. Were you there with Wendi the night she pulled the trigger...We all need an answer were you there????
AFM

White Pine, TN

#69 Nov 21, 2010
I WISH wrote:
This is a family member of Josh, I knew wendi, and my comments could go on, and on about this situation, but trying to respect both family's is what is inportant. The truth of the matter is one life is gone forever, and we will never see him in this lifetime, but for wendi she will walk the streets again, so can everyone stop all the bullshit, and let us all have peace.
jag

Winchester, TN

#70 Nov 21, 2010
AFM,if JP was your family member than I think it should matter that these idiots are rubbing him in the dirt,You might be willing to let this happen,I for one will not ever let anyone shred his memory to pieces,For Gods sake WENDI blew his brains out,was that not enough????I am good friends with all the family,They sure dont feel like you do about this so,No one is forcing you to get on this forum ,if it bothers you dont read it,A family member,hmmmmm I have my doubts!!!!!
chris

Johnson City, TN

#71 Nov 21, 2010
SNOWED wrote:
Do you believe in shooting someone in the head?
What's so funny is all of her fans keep saying this happened and that happened...
If JP's friends say it, we get asked if we were there.She was convicted on facts...show me the facts that he abused her.The only thing I know as FACT is that she said SHE SHOT HIM.
Please answer this question....
IF SHE DIDN'T DO IT, WHY DID SHE SAY SHE DID???????
No I dont belive in shooting someone in the head!Everyone has their opion on what happened that night but the truth only lies in the hands of Wendi Josh and GOD!!We all want to know exactly what happened that night but we will never quite know for sure what took place that night.Of course Wendi's friends belive that she didn't do it and josh's friends belive that she did.There was edivence of abuse in earlier reports in their relationship for example when she took out the order of protection but then she didnt show to court to press it because she loved him and wanted to be with him.Some may not understand why she didn't press the charges on him but women that have been in relationships like that do.It really get at me how everyone is beating Wendi verably when all people have is their opion on what happened.I do understand that him family is very sad and angery that he is gone but talking trash about this women is not going to bring Josh back or make anything better.I belive if people would just except what happened and go on with their lifes they would feel better and Josh could rest in peace!!This was a terrible thing that happened and both families lost someone that they love dearly!Everyone just needs to leave this in the hands of GOD and stop with all this crazy talk.Here is a question foe everyone.Do you think that it make Josh's family happy to get on this and read all this trash that people are saying and the same for Wendi's family?Dont you think that they have gone through enough over the years?Yes this is a place to post your comments but you need to think about the families.Why not just post something like "Wendi I love you and hope to see you again and keep your head up"."Josh we will all miss you dearly we know that you are smileing down on us each and everyday." I mean come on give some respect to both of the families
AFM

White Pine, TN

#72 Nov 21, 2010
jag wrote:
AFM,if JP was your family member than I think it should matter that these idiots are rubbing him in the dirt,You might be willing to let this happen,I for one will not ever let anyone shred his memory to pieces,For Gods sake WENDI blew his brains out,was that not enough????I am good friends with all the family,They sure dont feel like you do about this so,No one is forcing you to get on this forum ,if it bothers you dont read it,A family member,hmmmmm I have my doubts!!!!!
To you jag, of course it matters to me what these people say. Josh lived with me Im his Aunt, is that family enough for you???? No one can stop what is being said about Josh or Wendi either you beleive what is being said or not. To me, you are the bigger idiot for not respecting the families. Either one of them!!!!Good friends with all the family...hmmmmmmm...your obviously no friend of mine asshole!!
jag

Winchester, TN

#73 Nov 21, 2010
AFM, OBVIOUSLY U R CORRECT , I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, I ALSO THINK JPs FAMILY HAS MORE CLASS THAN TO CALL SOMEONE NAMES THAT IS TAKING UP FOR JP AND HIS FAMILY,MAKES ME WONDER EVEN MORE,BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT!!!RESPECT IS SOMETHING THAT IS EARNED ,JP HAD MY RESPECT IN THE HIGHEST FORM?WHY WOULD YOU,BEING FAMILY, GET SO MAD AT ME FOR TAKING JPs SIDE???
AFM

White Pine, TN

#74 Nov 21, 2010
jag wrote:
AFM, OBVIOUSLY U R CORRECT , I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, I ALSO THINK JPs FAMILY HAS MORE CLASS THAN TO CALL SOMEONE NAMES THAT IS TAKING UP FOR JP AND HIS FAMILY,MAKES ME WONDER EVEN MORE,BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT!!!RESPECT IS SOMETHING THAT IS EARNED ,JP HAD MY RESPECT IN THE HIGHEST FORM?WHY WOULD YOU,BEING FAMILY, GET SO MAD AT ME FOR TAKING JPs SIDE???
Jag- If you would re-read my original comment, I would have to ask WHY YOU would get on here running your mouth to me when i was merely asking for the bullshit trash talk to stop from BOTH SIDES!!!!! Dont you think we've seen and heard enough this week?(AND FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!!)I knew Josh better than ANYBODY and i dont believe OR condone the lies that i have heard from the people on here that dont know squat to begin with. HELL YES it matters to me so dont get on here trying to act like your the only person that loves him!!! Your comments to me were completely out of line and uncalled for. Do you really want to talk about WHO HAS CLASS here? If you were truly a "freind of the family" you would just back off. THAT would be the classy thing to do!!!!
I WISH

Johnson City, TN

#75 Nov 21, 2010
Still praying for Wendi and her family and I know A bunch of other people that are as well! Just wish everyone would stop with all the negative comments!!!
jag

Winchester, TN

#76 Nov 22, 2010
AFM,A FORUM IS DESIGNED FOR COMMMENTS,I ASK YOU, WHY, IF THIS DISTURBS YOU,DO U GET ON HERE AT ALL???THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I FEEL LIKE I CAN HELP JP,YES HE IS GONE ,AND ALL WE ALL HAVE ARE THE MEMORIES HE LEFT BEHIND,IF HE WERE HERE, HE WOULD KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT FROM THIS FORUM ALONE ,WHO I AM,I WAS ALWAYS TAKING HIS SIDE!!!IM SORRY THAT THIS OFFENDS YOU,THIS IS NOT INTENTIONAL ON MY PART,THIS IS MY WAY OF FINDING CLOSURE!!!!IM NOT CLASSY NOR A PUT ON,I LOVED JP WITH ALL MY HEART AND TREASURE HIM AS A PART OF MY FAMILY!!!!!
4 Josh

White Pine, TN

#77 Nov 22, 2010
I Wish - How about saying a prayer for the Perry family while you're at it???
Old Friend

Maryville, TN

#78 Nov 22, 2010
I have know Wendi for years. I have saw her happy and mad. I saw her as everyone else I knew when she was mad, she would act just like one of us. Now I do not know what really happened that night, nor does anyone else except for the victom, Wendi and God. I don't think that anyone should die and I do agree with she could have never went back and maybe this wouldn't have happened. But if he did say she would never leave maybe it would have happened a different way.
The court already found her guilty. This is not about if she is guilty or not. This is about should she receive 2nd degree murder or mansalughter.
Either way she will pay her debt, and should be able to start her life again. Will this bring back the life that was lost? No, nothing ever will. But you have to remember that sometimes things get so heated that you really don't remember what you did. I know that I have been that upset before, I was just lucky enough not to have hurt someone.
Good Luck Wendi, we pray that the right justice is served.
rip josh

Morristown, TN

#79 Nov 23, 2010
Old Friend wrote:
I have know Wendi for years. I have saw her happy and mad. I saw her as everyone else I knew when she was mad, she would act just like one of us. Now I do not know what really happened that night, nor does anyone else except for the victom, Wendi and God. I don't think that anyone should die and I do agree with she could have never went back and maybe this wouldn't have happened. But if he did say she would never leave maybe it would have happened a different way.
The court already found her guilty. This is not about if she is guilty or not. This is about should she receive 2nd degree murder or mansalughter.
Either way she will pay her debt, and should be able to start her life again. Will this bring back the life that was lost? No, nothing ever will. But you have to remember that sometimes things get so heated that you really don't remember what you did. I know that I have been that upset before, I was just lucky enough not to have hurt someone.
Good Luck Wendi, we pray that the right justice is served.
Well justice was served she was found quilty of second degree murder not once but twice....
ABC

Memphis, TN

#80 Nov 24, 2010
Everyone on here who has wrote nasty things - need to grow up. None of you are adults. You are behaving like children.
Pathetic people.
AFM

White Pine, TN

#81 Nov 24, 2010
I couldn't agree more, at least someone has sense about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kasey Marler 7 hr OldTennGranny 19
Washington County Superintendent 11 hr Hionlife 2
Rent a center 13 hr Leave him alone 15
Looking for a SugarDaddy (Sep '10) 14 hr Ronnie 23
8th Grade Prom 18 hr Miley 22
Get Amy Lynn fired from Daytime Tri-Cities!!! (Jan '11) 18 hr Screech 170
Warrior's Canvas & Veteran's Art Center Thu merh 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance