First Prev
of 6
Next Last
misshim

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Noticed this dumb bitch is getting another trial. Wendi took a good mans life and should spend the rest of her life in prison for the crime she commited. It's a shame that even after she was convicted of 2nd degree murder and received a 16 yr sentence i seen her working at Cheddar's about 6 months ago. I hope and pray that she serves the time for taking a good man's life.
WHATEVER

Memphis, TN

#2 Nov 17, 2010
A good man ????? You really think that ??? WHATEVER ! Does a good man abuse and beat his girlfriend ? The answer is no - a good man does not abuse his significant other. Reality - someone who abuses their partner is not a good person. You may or may never have been in a domestic violent situation - I pray no one should ever have to experience that but you dont know crap.
Were you there that night ? NO - you weren't. So shut up and let the jury do what they feel is right.
And she is getting another trial b/c Judge Brown made a mistake in her first trial. That is the judge's fault.
Friend

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Nov 17, 2010
I am a friend of Wendis, and let me tell you right now, she should have a re-trial one for the judges mistake and two, she was abused, multiple times within there 9mots of dating! No one of course deserves to die, but no woman deserves to get beat on and he had a suicidal past you need to know the whole story before you call people bitches, cause your a shamless bitch for not evening knowing the whole situation and calling someone out like that she is going to have to live with the nightmare of watching him do that over and over in her head for the rest of her life? how would you like to live with that? God rest his soul, but unless you where there then shut the front door. AMen.
whatever

Memphis, TN

#4 Nov 17, 2010
I agree with you ! SO MUCH ! I am glad you are her friend! That person who stated that Josh was a good man is probably a friend of the family or knew him - but you cannot be a good person when you beat your girlfriend. Take care of yourself and continue to support your friend, Wendi.
Friend wrote:
I am a friend of Wendis, and let me tell you right now, she should have a re-trial one for the judges mistake and two, she was abused, multiple times within there 9mots of dating! No one of course deserves to die, but no woman deserves to get beat on and he had a suicidal past you need to know the whole story before you call people bitches, cause your a shamless bitch for not evening knowing the whole situation and calling someone out like that she is going to have to live with the nightmare of watching him do that over and over in her head for the rest of her life? how would you like to live with that? God rest his soul, but unless you where there then shut the front door. AMen.
whatever

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 17, 2010
I honestly pray that you can come to terms and know that good guys don't beat their girlfriends up. Those guys are called bad guys.
You must honestly were probably a friend of his or a family friend. But whatever ! And watch who you call a bitch!
Maybe soon you will realize he was wrong for what he did.
Do you even know anything about our justice system and how it works ? Do you even know anything about their relationship ? Do you know anything about the first trial, the appeal, and the events that led up to her second trial ? PROBABLY NOT. So you need to keep your mouth shut unless what you are speaking is the truth - because IT AINT the truth.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ?
Answer - probably NOT !
misshim wrote:
Noticed this dumb bitch is getting another trial. Wendi took a good mans life and should spend the rest of her life in prison for the crime she commited. It's a shame that even after she was convicted of 2nd degree murder and received a 16 yr sentence i seen her working at Cheddar's about 6 months ago. I hope and pray that she serves the time for taking a good man's life.
misshim

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 17, 2010
all i said that jp was a good man, and yes he was a very good man. i don't agree with him beating her however he didn't deserve to die and nobody is perfect. i was a VERY good friend of his and yes i knew what he would say about their relationship. jp had never beaten any of his other girl friends or his wife. there are two sides to every story and Wendi was far from perfect. Regardless if he beat her or not that doesn't give her the right to blow his face off and take his life so yes she does deserve to spend the rest of her life in prison with the vision of how he looked after she pulled the trigger.
Justice

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2010
He was a Good Dude and If She was Beat Doesn't make her any less of a murderer
jag

Winchester, TN

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Lets even the story up a little bit, I worked with Josh for 9 years,We discussed many things in life,Especially his relationship with Miss Garisson,She was bipolar,He tried to help her,was he perfect?absolutely not,They fought, and she would hit him in ways that was taught in the Army,How many would stand and let a woman hit them with out hitting back????I also worked with his ex wife,He never hit her !!!!JP was a great person,He had horrible bouts with kidney stones,but I never, ever heard of any suicidal thoughts.He was full of life and loved Wendi ,They just did not and could not get along!!!!I was not there that night but neither were any of you,Im just sick of hearing ppl talk about JP like he was this terrible wretched human,he wasnt,Wendi was heard over and over stating that she pulled the trigger,I pray she serves her time!!and for all of you that seem to love her so much,try provoking her and maybe you will meet the same demon that murdered JP!!!!I LOVE YOU JP!!!!!
j
P was a great person,he would give the shirt off his back to help someone
And Then

New Castle, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2010
If she was abused then why did she going back? Even she admitted she kept going back. She could have just ended the relationship if it was that bad. She had many chances before this incident.

If she is guilty and not found guilty she will have to live with that. She will also have to answer for it to a higher court someday.

If she is innocent and the evidence is against her. She has changed her story several times. Then justice will prevail. Whether she is set free or sentenced wrongly. Eventually justice prevails.

If she is guilty and she goes and serves time for this crime. Then just has prevailed.

Either way she has to live with the fact that she either took someones life or she influenced someone to take their life. She could have ended this before it got that far. Then if he was suicidal and did this he would have done it with her not around. Then she would not be in this situation. Either way it is for the court to sort out.
Friend of a friend

Ringgold, GA

#10 Nov 18, 2010
was not she arrested @ electric cowboy while out????
Friend of a friend

Ringgold, GA

#11 Nov 18, 2010
something about a false police report about a fire to get in @ electic cowboy and had another boyfriend named josh @ the time
JZA

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2010
How many of you people were there that night, ok so shut your mouths and let the outcome be decided in our so called justice system!!!
JZA

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2010
And what does electric cowboy have to do with any of this???
jag

Winchester, TN

#14 Nov 18, 2010
This is not just a place for you to sound off,maybe you need to shut up and let everyone else share their feelings!!!!
leah

Cleveland, TN

#15 Nov 18, 2010
nobody knows but the good lord above and wendi, but i believe her and i am praying my heart out for her right now. do any of u even know her?sounds like they both had their faults but he is not here to do his part of the time so why should she?that could have been any one of us in that situation at any given time,im sure niether of them seriously meant for that to happen.as far as electric cowboy and another guy named josh;some people need to learn to keep their noses on their face where it belongs! is she never supposed to move on with her life? he started the whole thing getting the gun invoved to start with,im not saying he deserved to die,but that puts him at fault.have any of u spent any time at all with her since the incident?dont u think she would bring him back if she could?
JZA

Johnson City, TN

#16 Nov 18, 2010
Share your feelings, but don't be bad mouthing people on here and praying for stupid stuff!!!
JZA

Johnson City, TN

#17 Nov 18, 2010
Amen Leah!!!
believer

Chatsworth, GA

#18 Nov 18, 2010
misshim wrote:
you must always relay correct things when speaking of another person, cause the fact wendi hasnt worked at cheddars for about 6 six. this is a true and proven fact, you shouldnt discuss others lifes without accurate facts. I am sure you wouldnt want this done about you ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH. You will be a happy person. thank you for listening
believer

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Nov 18, 2010
misshim wrote:
all i said that jp was a good man, and yes he was a very good man. i don't agree with him beating her however he didn't deserve to die and nobody is perfect. i was a VERY good friend of his and yes i knew what he would say about their relationship. jp had never beaten any of his other girl friends or his wife. there are two sides to every story and Wendi was far from perfect. Regardless if he beat her or not that doesn't give her the right to blow his face off and take his life so yes she does deserve to spend the rest of her life in prison with the vision of how he looked after she pulled the trigger.
I am sure you do not live in a perfect world just maybe a shelter live people who are alcoholics, drug addicts abused childen men and women, do not have a social nework about these things. they hide there abuse from everyone. i am sure jp was a fine young man but showed his problems and downfalls. one must use only true facts when talking about someone not talking with someone. be aware people could talk about you wrongly and I do not believe you would benefit. Try true facts in conversations are gods helpers
believer

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Nov 18, 2010
misshim wrote:
i believe the facts read sp pulled the trigger by using his girfriends hand. work with the facts not a wagging tongue. and no one deserves to die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Tomita Cares 2 hr Again 12
Why put up with Bright Ridge Authority 2 hr JCPete 24
Joe Grandy on a Tractor 9 hr Ginny 13
megalomaniacs 13 hr OutThere 7
Joe Grandy set record straight 16 hr Dick Head 20
Self centered Sharon Malone does not support te... (Feb '11) 17 hr Ginny 15
Dan Eldridge /Clarence Mabe/ Danny Good/Al Fath... (Feb '10) 18 hr In The Know 10

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages