First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why is it

United States

#23 Aug 18, 2014
Heathen wrote:
<quoted text> The looting wasn't done by the protesters. It was done by criminals taking advantage of the situation, a situation made worse by the presence of these jack-booted thugs called police. They should have been guarding the businesses against looters instead of attacking peaceful and unarmed protesters.
I hope for people like you that every police officer in the country quits their jobs and walks off where you will have to defend yourself from all the criminal animals out there.
Walter the Goomer

Kingsport, TN

#24 Aug 18, 2014
The latest is that the family's (er....Sharptons) attorney have had a preliminary autopsy performed. They say he was shot 6 times, 4 to the arms and 2 to the head. Now if that is true and he was "executed" with his hands in the air, not moving, wouldn't one shot do him in? 6 shots seem to indicate a struggle. Notice none of the "witnesses" mentioned anything over 2 shots, negating their version. Keep in mind, this was a preliminary autopsy. If there is evidence of gunpowder residue on Browns body, DNA on the gun, etc. it has not been revealed and if it has been found has not been mentioned by the Al Sharpton Klan. Now the feds are going to do an autopsy on an already contaminated body.
Citizen Caint

Kingsport, TN

#25 Aug 19, 2014
Walter the Goomer wrote:
The latest is that the family's (er....Sharptons) attorney have had a preliminary autopsy performed. They say he was shot 6 times, 4 to the arms and 2 to the head. Now if that is true and he was "executed" with his hands in the air, not moving, wouldn't one shot do him in? 6 shots seem to indicate a struggle. Notice none of the "witnesses" mentioned anything over 2 shots, negating their version. Keep in mind, this was a preliminary autopsy. If there is evidence of gunpowder residue on Browns body, DNA on the gun, etc. it has not been revealed and if it has been found has not been mentioned by the Al Sharpton Klan. Now the feds are going to do an autopsy on an already contaminated body.
It sounds to me like this whole thing is leading up to double jeopardy. That used to be illegal. Obama is making a fool of himself again, just like during the Zimmerman- Martin bullshit. Do you remember how he demanded federal jurisdiction back when that line of b.s. was popular? We never heard anything else from his camp after the facts came to life. Now he is overstepping federal jurisdiction in favor of his race again. By the time a real unbiased autopsy is performed, the fingernail remnants and any other latent evidence will be swept clean. This is another example of the federal government putting the states' right to shame. I'm amazed, but not surprised at the defenders trying their best to confuse the public. Here's the facts: a thug robbed a convenience store and walked down the middle of street as black punks often do.( I don't really get why they do that, but they do). A cop busted him on it, but got a lot of static from him. The thug decided that he wasn't going to be busted with stolen cigars and decided to bad ass the cop. Face it, a 6+ foot healthy overfed ill mannered Negro (or a Honkey) is a dangerous thing! Well, he got shot. Then the locals decided to slant the whole story, then there was a protest, then a riot and now open defiance of order. If I were a black resident, I'd stay in the house and let the damn fools go at it, if I were a white resident, I'd get the hell out of there before it becomes a head hunt. Sharpton needs his ass kicked for promoting this needless violence.
Hill Billy Boy

United States

#26 Aug 21, 2014
I understand that there were 26 shootings in Chicago over the same period as the trouble in Mo.

Will Mr Obama and the PC liberal news media go to Chicago and start a dog and pony show there?

Um, I doubt it.Chicago already has the toughest gun laws in America, and, of course, its a total failure. You basically cant have a legal gun in Chicago. Yet the violence and murder rate is through the roof.

The four most liberal cities, with the toughest gun laws in America, are the most violent. If we take them out of the violence stats, the rest of armed America is one of the safest nation on the planet.

Its only where the PC liberals are in charge, that we find the extreme levels of official corruption, bankrupt government, violence, poverty, etc.

(They certainly wont cover that in the news media, no way.)

As to MO, the investigation is ongoing. Lets just hope that it is fairly done, and not a predetermined conclusion to hang the cop out to dry, just for political convienience.

But this administration does have that reputation of lies and political corruption on an unprecedented scale.

And his pet PC liberal media goes right along with him in all of it.

Just like after Obama gave the press conference about the journalist killed in Iraq, and then he went straight to the golf course.

If George W Bush had done that, the liberal media would have had fits over it.

Obama does it, and its quietly covered up.

Hand in crooked hand, is this extremist President, and his pet lamestream news media.

So, small wonder if the nation has doubts at to whether the cop involved will get a fair shake.
voice of reason

Johnson City, TN

#28 Aug 22, 2014
Why is it wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope for people like you that every police officer in the country quits their jobs and walks off where you will have to defend yourself from all the criminal animals out there.
It would save a lot of taxpayer money. I dont want to waste my taxpayer money on cops that have nothing better to do than bother people for walking. The 2nd amendment allows us to protect ourselves. Maybe if the kid was a registered gun owner he may have had a chance against the angry cop.
Old School

Kingsport, TN

#29 Aug 22, 2014
voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
It would save a lot of taxpayer money. I dont want to waste my taxpayer money on cops that have nothing better to do than bother people for walking. The 2nd amendment allows us to protect ourselves. Maybe if the kid was a registered gun owner he may have had a chance against the angry cop.
You are talking crazy talk again, voice. Would you rather tax paying money be thrown at defending or prosecuting an innocent police officer while the rabble rouses have deep pockets? If the thug had been a registered gun owner, he wouldn't have been robbing a store, or then again, he may have been also, but only if he could pass the requirements for a permit. As best my memory serves me, sidewalks, not the middle of the street are for walking and it is a violation worth investigating. What do you do when you see some thug strolling down the middle of the street impeding your transit? Do you stop, offer them a sip of Kool aid and casually tell them it's his constitutional right and bless him ,or put that damn car in passing gear and get the hell away from him? Your scenario of that "dear little child "carrying a gun to protect himself is about as stupid as demanding policemen being banned from carrying firearms. When some thug bashes you upside the head, remind him of your civil rights and say "shame on ya, but I love ya all the same".
voice of reason

Johnson City, TN

#30 Aug 23, 2014
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking crazy talk again, voice. Would you rather tax paying money be thrown at defending or prosecuting an innocent police officer while the rabble rouses have deep pockets? If the thug had been a registered gun owner, he wouldn't have been robbing a store, or then again, he may have been also, but only if he could pass the requirements for a permit. As best my memory serves me, sidewalks, not the middle of the street are for walking and it is a violation worth investigating. What do you do when you see some thug strolling down the middle of the street impeding your transit? Do you stop, offer them a sip of Kool aid and casually tell them it's his constitutional right and bless him ,or put that damn car in passing gear and get the hell away from him? Your scenario of that "dear little child "carrying a gun to protect himself is about as stupid as demanding policemen being banned from carrying firearms. When some thug bashes you upside the head, remind him of your civil rights and say "shame on ya, but I love ya all the same".
Stereotypes cloud your vision. You've seen the video, the kid didnt robb the store, he may have stole a few cheap cigars which would be considered a petty theft, wrong regardless. Usually a robbery suspect runs from the scene, but the kid walks out the store with no concerns. Im not sure where your from, but thugs carry guns, unlike the kid in this case. Black people are more than capable of passing the requirements for a gun permit. On uncongested neighborhood streets, its very common for people to be walking, or playing in the street. Its not like it was state of franklin. Black people drink more than just kool aid. The police officer engaged the physiacal confrontation with a very big guy, you might expect his face to get swollen. The police officer was the adult, and trained professionsal in this situation. As a result of his incompotence, the unarmed teenager was shot and killed. The cop made a mistake. But, when your mistake results in somebody dying, you must be held accountable just like every other citizen. This situation is not about race, its about the officer being held accountable for using excessice force.
Old School

Kingsport, TN

#31 Aug 23, 2014
voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Stereotypes cloud your vision. You've seen the video, the kid didnt robb the store, he may have stole a few cheap cigars which would be considered a petty theft, wrong regardless. Usually a robbery suspect runs from the scene, but the kid walks out the store with no concerns. Im not sure where your from, but thugs carry guns, unlike the kid in this case. Black people are more than capable of passing the requirements for a gun permit. On uncongested neighborhood streets, its very common for people to be walking, or playing in the street. Its not like it was state of franklin. Black people drink more than just kool aid. The police officer engaged the physiacal confrontation with a very big guy, you might expect his face to get swollen. The police officer was the adult, and trained professionsal in this situation. As a result of his incompotence, the unarmed teenager was shot and killed. The cop made a mistake. But, when your mistake results in somebody dying, you must be held accountable just like every other citizen. This situation is not about race, its about the officer being held accountable for using excessice force.
In view of your lackluster comments, I can only say you have admitted the thug fought the law. But I suppose you will say that is not important. Maybe the policeman should have just played possum and let the big ol'e boy just beat him half to death, and offered his sidearm to help? If you have a beef with the policeman, you don't start quoting the constitution and resisting, you do as he says and then afterwards take it to court, not challenge him right on the spot. Whadda ya mean, the thief just walked out of the store? He sailed out of there with a defiant "go to hell" attitude. How you try to re name robbery is clutching at straws. As you have accused me of stereotypes clouding my vision, have you considered the stereotype of a white policeman has clouded yours?
Illogic

Johnson City, TN

#32 Aug 24, 2014
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>In view of your lackluster comments, I can only say you have admitted the thug fought the law. But I suppose you will say that is not important. Maybe the policeman should have just played possum and let the big ol'e boy just beat him half to death, and offered his sidearm to help? If you have a beef with the policeman, you don't start quoting the constitution and resisting, you do as he says and then afterwards take it to court, not challenge him right on the spot. Whadda ya mean, the thief just walked out of the store? He sailed out of there with a defiant "go to hell" attitude. How you try to re name robbery is clutching at straws. As you have accused me of stereotypes clouding my vision, have you considered the stereotype of a white policeman has clouded yours?
Im not sure you understand. Take race out of the equation. People in low income neighborhoods, whether white or black, have a mistrust of police officers, whether they are white or black. That may not be your reality, but for many people living in low income neighborhoods it is. We don't know what happened at the store. We know it wasn't a strong arm robbery. Also, it looks like the kid has a disagreement with the little man at the counter. The big kid lightly pushes the store owner away, and then walks out the store. I say lightly pushed, because if the big kid would have pushed the little man hard, the little man would have crashed into the merchandise. Regardless if he stole something or not, it doesn't warrant being shot. Some media outlets are using the supposed shoplifting, or strong arm robbery as the claim, as a way to minimize the value of the kids life. So now, regardless of the facts, some people are going to think " well, just another thug I don't have to worry about".Do you think a possible shoplifting charge merits death? Well, the kid never got to see his day in court.The police officer handled the situation poorly. Maybe in an ideal world people would cooperate with the police every time. The cop should have chose to call for back up immediately considering the size of the kid, and the location. At least the New York City cops had enough sense to back each other up when they murdered the enormous man selling DVDs on the street. No, the ferguson cops ego, and temper got the best of him. Being the adult, and a trained professional, the cop chose to reverse his car and engage in a physical confrontation with the massive kid while sitting in his car. Instead of reversing his car, he could have stopped, called for back up, got out of the car, and Handled the situation from a distance. Also, the cop had no reason to play possum, the kid actually started running from the cop after the first shot. Instead of calling for back up, or driving his car away, the cop decided to get out of the car and unload his weapon. While most people want to focus on race, this case is really about holding this cop accountable for using excessive forest resulting in a loss of life.
Illogic

Johnson City, TN

#33 Aug 24, 2014
Hill Billy Boy wrote:
I understand that there were 26 shootings in Chicago over the same period as the trouble in Mo.
Will Mr Obama and the PC liberal news media go to Chicago and start a dog and pony show there?
Um, I doubt it.Chicago already has the toughest gun laws in America, and, of course, its a total failure. You basically cant have a legal gun in Chicago. Yet the violence and murder rate is through the roof.
The four most liberal cities, with the toughest gun laws in America, are the most violent. If we take them out of the violence stats, the rest of armed America is one of the safest nation on the planet.
Its only where the PC liberals are in charge, that we find the extreme levels of official corruption, bankrupt government, violence, poverty, etc.
(They certainly wont cover that in the news media, no way.)
As to MO, the investigation is ongoing. Lets just hope that it is fairly done, and not a predetermined conclusion to hang the cop out to dry, just for political convienience.
But this administration does have that reputation of lies and political corruption on an unprecedented scale.
And his pet PC liberal media goes right along with him in all of it.
Just like after Obama gave the press conference about the journalist killed in Iraq, and then he went straight to the golf course.
If George W Bush had done that, the liberal media would have had fits over it.
Obama does it, and its quietly covered up.
Hand in crooked hand, is this extremist President, and his pet lamestream news media.
So, small wonder if the nation has doubts at to whether the cop involved will get a fair shake.
How many of those shootings were done by cops on unarmed citizens. It's comparing apples and oranges. I believe the people in Chicago, as well as the police officer in St. Louis should be arrested and charged with some count of murder, and face a jury of their peers. Only brainwashed people refer to the media as liberal media. All media is bias, they try to sensationalize everything. It's funny how you try to justify the shooting in St. Louis by referencing shootings in Chicago. Then, you pivot into Obama bashing. Unfortunately, certain news outlets the past six years have tapped into people's insecurities about race. I notice that a lot of people have an anger toward Obama that goes beyond politics. If you take away obamas brown skin, you would realize he's just another politician playing the game. I wonder if the cop in St. Louis let the media control his emotions. It's almost like people justify the killing of the kid as a way of getting back at Obama. A fair shake, I bet the suspects in Chicago have been, or will be charged immediately. I believe the protests are about race, it's about justice.
Old School

Kingsport, TN

#34 Aug 24, 2014
Illogic wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not sure you understand. Take race out of the equation. People in low income neighborhoods, whether white or black, have a mistrust of police officers, whether they are white or black. That may not be your reality, but for many people living in low income neighborhoods it is. We don't know what happened at the store. We know it wasn't a strong arm robbery. Also, it looks like the kid has a disagreement with the little man at the counter. The big kid lightly pushes the store owner away, and then walks out the store. I say lightly pushed, because if the big kid would have pushed the little man hard, the little man would have crashed into the merchandise. Regardless if he stole something or not, it doesn't warrant being shot. Some media outlets are using the supposed shoplifting, or strong arm robbery as the claim, as a way to minimize the value of the kids life. So now, regardless of the facts, some people are going to think " well, just another thug I don't have to worry about".Do you think a possible shoplifting charge merits death? Well, the kid never got to see his day in court.The police officer handled the situation poorly. Maybe in an ideal world people would cooperate with the police every time. The cop should have chose to call for back up immediately considering the size of the kid, and the location. At least the New York City cops had enough sense to back each other up when they murdered the enormous man selling DVDs on the street. No, the ferguson cops ego, and temper got the best of him. Being the adult, and a trained professional, the cop chose to reverse his car and engage in a physical confrontation with the massive kid while sitting in his car. Instead of reversing his car, he could have stopped, called for back up, got out of the car, and Handled the situation from a distance. Also, the cop had no reason to play possum, the kid actually started running from the cop after the first shot. Instead of calling for back up, or driving his car away, the cop decided to get out of the car and unload his weapon. While most people want to focus on race, this case is really about holding this cop accountable for using excessive forest resulting in a loss of life.
OK, let's take race out of the equation. Now we have a no-story for the media to blow out of proportion, no excuse to riot, and no "reason" for Sharpton to make a big scene. You say the thug "lightly" pushed the clerk out of the way when we all saw the video of him actually pulling him towards himself by the collar, thrusting him backward, and then returning to loom over him. I'll bet if someone did that to you then you would certainly call it more than a light push, now wouldn't you? You would probably be wearing a neck brace and trying to get a fake disability claim out of it. If you were a witness in court, the way you try to tell the story would make you the star witness for the DEFENSE! As reported, the policeman wasn't aware of the robbery at the time of the shooting. Now you and the media want to twist that around as an excuse. If the policeman had been aware, then you and your cohorts would be trying to twist that around as an excuse also. I don't think you would make much of a policeman with your hide in a shell attitude. Now you are attacking the relationship of people in low income housing as police haters! I am quite sure no indication has been made about the income of the thug's family. Sounds a bit judgmental and stereotypical to me. Seems to me the people who hate the police have a reason to: that being that they are criminals.
wake up

Johnson City, TN

#35 Aug 24, 2014
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>OK, let's take race out of the equation. Now we have a no-story for the media to blow out of proportion, no excuse to riot, and no "reason" for Sharpton to make a big scene. You say the thug "lightly" pushed the clerk out of the way when we all saw the video of him actually pulling him towards himself by the collar, thrusting him backward, and then returning to loom over him. I'll bet if someone did that to you then you would certainly call it more than a light push, now wouldn't you? You would probably be wearing a neck brace and trying to get a fake disability claim out of it. If you were a witness in court, the way you try to tell the story would make you the star witness for the DEFENSE! As reported, the policeman wasn't aware of the robbery at the time of the shooting. Now you and the media want to twist that around as an excuse. If the policeman had been aware, then you and your cohorts would be trying to twist that around as an excuse also. I don't think you would make much of a policeman with your hide in a shell attitude. Now you are attacking the relationship of people in low income housing as police haters! I am quite sure no indication has been made about the income of the thug's family. Sounds a bit judgmental and stereotypical to me. Seems to me the people who hate the police have a reason to: that being that they are criminals.
Do you have a concusion?
Old School

Kingsport, TN

#36 Aug 24, 2014
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a concusion?
Nope, but I can spell it correctly, can you?
Voice of reason

Johnson City, TN

#37 Aug 24, 2014
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, but I can spell it correctly, can you?
Im serious. You write your thoughts like you have a concussion. Your all over the place, it's hard to understand your point
Old School

Kingsport, TN

#38 Aug 24, 2014
Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Im serious. You write your thoughts like you have a concussion. Your all over the place, it's hard to understand your point
Voice of Reason, Wake up, or whatever name you are going by to make it seem as if someone supports you, are you suffering from a bilateral personality hemorrhage? Must you use multiple identities to try and fool anyone? I don't know how I can make my opinion any more clear to you. But to be honest there is no reason to try and insult my intelligence. That's a sure sign of your running out of excuses to support your outlook on the hyped up situation. What we need here is a jive ass reverse translator to make it seem clear to you..........where are you when we need you, Al Sharpton?
click

Johnson City, TN

#39 Aug 25, 2014
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>Voice of Reason, Wake up, or whatever name you are going by to make it seem as if someone supports you, are you suffering from a bilateral personality hemorrhage? Must you use multiple identities to try and fool anyone? I don't know how I can make my opinion any more clear to you. But to be honest there is no reason to try and insult my intelligence. That's a sure sign of your running out of excuses to support your outlook on the hyped up situation. What we need here is a jive ass reverse translator to make it seem clear to you..........where are you when we need you, Al Sharpton?
Change the channel. I think Fox news is the only channel giving Sharpton any publicity. It sort of makes you wonder who's really playing the race card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving back to JC 2 hr Questions 2
Ann Carter vs. Sara Diamond 3 hr Jane 2
Fathers who don't pay child support 9 hr Real World 26
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 10 hr Tanya 1,557
EXCESSIVE Barking 12 hr Hmmm 2
Asheville vs. Johnson City (Sep '10) 21 hr yea 41
What's the deal with the BP gas stations going ... (Sep '13) 23 hr Fossil fuels shou... 15

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages