First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed Xed

Kingsport, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2014
Here we go again. A questionable black shooting and the rabble rouser instigators of the media are all over it, giving out half the facts and opining on the rest. Next thing, it's riot time! Just another excuse for the minority of the blacks to act like a bunch of apes. What good does rioting do? Every time something like this happens the threat of a riot ensues. Most reasonable black people will stay away from such ignorance. The few troublesome ones are just looking for an excuse to act like savages and are only hurting racial relations.
Shadow

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2014
Fed Xed wrote:
Here we go again. A questionable black shooting and the rabble rouser instigators of the media are all over it, giving out half the facts and opining on the rest. Next thing, it's riot time! Just another excuse for the minority of the blacks to act like a bunch of apes. What good does rioting do? Every time something like this happens the threat of a riot ensues. Most reasonable black people will stay away from such ignorance. The few troublesome ones are just looking for an excuse to act like savages and are only hurting racial relations.
I love looking out into the crowds and seeing the signs, "Stop the Violence." Where are these same people in the hundreds of cases each day of a black man shooting another black man over a card game, a bruised ego, a drug debt, or some other irrelevant incident? When they start taking "black on black" violence more seriously, maybe everyone else will start taking these protests more seriously.
Walter the Goomer

Kingsport, TN

#4 Aug 11, 2014
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
I love looking out into the crowds and seeing the signs, "Stop the Violence." Where are these same people in the hundreds of cases each day of a black man shooting another black man over a card game, a bruised ego, a drug debt, or some other irrelevant incident? When they start taking "black on black" violence more seriously, maybe everyone else will start taking these protests more seriously.
Right! You see signs saying "Stop the Violence" while the thugs are getting ready to loot and do violence with no real intent on making things better. They might say they are getting back at "the man" but we all know better. Black on black violence is NOT hot news for the media, it just doesn't fit the plan. It just doesn't have the limelight draw available to clowns like Al Sharpton and company. Al should clean his own house before he pokes his nose into everything else.
fiddy

Mooresville, NC

#5 Aug 12, 2014
ima git me sum air jordans in dis riot. what time it start?
Aunt Jamyma

Duluth, GA

#6 Aug 13, 2014
fiddy wrote:
ima git me sum air jordans in dis riot. what time it start?
Threy raise hell over police shootings but are just fine to turn Chicago and Detroit into shooting ranges.
Zookeeper

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2014
Bunch of wild animals! They need to be put in a cage where they can't hurt people!
Fed Xed

Kingsport, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2014
If some of you amateur comedians can control yourselves for a minute, consider this a serious conversation. Otherwise feck off! I didn't start this thread to act like a racist, so if that is your bag, forget it. I'm only saying that the media and clowns like Al Sharpton are going off on a knee jerk reaction, hiding the facts and bloating the whole story with their self serving agenda. I can say this much: miscreant black people (not the general black citizens) are reacting on being fed half truths and being led into an excuse to riot by the media and their whores. None of us are hearing the whole story yet, maybe we never will, but rioting isn't he answer. Please don't polarize yourself until some clarity comes out on this issue. If perhaps the cops were in the wrong, let's hope they are held accountable. All of the information so far is filtered, embroidered and opinionated. If it is all just a big racially based carnival, then damn the media!
Roma

Johnson City, TN

#9 Aug 14, 2014
Fed Xed wrote:
If some of you amateur comedians can control yourselves for a minute, consider this a serious conversation. Otherwise feck off! I didn't start this thread to act like a racist, so if that is your bag, forget it. I'm only saying that the media and clowns like Al Sharpton are going off on a knee jerk reaction, hiding the facts and bloating the whole story with their self serving agenda. I can say this much: miscreant black people (not the general black citizens) are reacting on being fed half truths and being led into an excuse to riot by the media and their whores. None of us are hearing the whole story yet, maybe we never will, but rioting isn't he answer. Please don't polarize yourself until some clarity comes out on this issue. If perhaps the cops were in the wrong, let's hope they are held accountable. All of the information so far is filtered, embroidered and opinionated. If it is all just a big racially based carnival, then damn the media!
Wish the media would not cover this day after day. I am tired of seeing it. Heard on the news that a rep of the Black Panthers was there....that should escalate things. After this is all over, the INNOCENT store owners will still have burned out looted stores -- what kind of sense does that make? They should not go back in business -- let those idiots have fewer shops to loot in.
Roma

Johnson City, TN

#10 Aug 14, 2014
Walter the Goomer wrote:
<quoted text>Right! You see signs saying "Stop the Violence" while the thugs are getting ready to loot and do violence with no real intent on making things better. They might say they are getting back at "the man" but we all know better. Black on black violence is NOT hot news for the media, it just doesn't fit the plan. It just doesn't have the limelight draw available to clowns like Al Sharpton and company. Al should clean his own house before he pokes his nose into everything else.
This idiot, Moe, is on CNN now spouting her black rage about this issue. She is a total idiot! I love it when they have people like this on CNN who like to encourage protests....she is all about dissing the police when all the facts are not in yet. LET THE FACTS COME OUT!
Saw it

Kingsport, TN

#11 Aug 14, 2014
I saw a video online supposedly showing what went on minutes after the shooting. It raised a question in my mind after noticing a lot of healthy black men were standing around in house shoes and sloppy sweatpants along with most of the women wearing pajamas. Now this happened during a busy part of the day, so why were all these people loafing around instead of working? You can hear some black dude in the crowd saying "they didn't call no "am-boo-lance" and put his mother f***** ass in a SUV"..........more or less talking that jive, trying to sound ghetto fabulous and overly black. The news media and Al Sharpton's hate machine only encourage black people to act like they want them to. Last I heard it is still supposed to be a punishable crime to incite a riot. Now the Black Panthers are on the scene only fueling the fire.
ruth

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 14, 2014
Saw it wrote:
I saw a video online supposedly showing what went on minutes after the shooting. It raised a question in my mind after noticing a lot of healthy black men were standing around in house shoes and sloppy sweatpants along with most of the women wearing pajamas. Now this happened during a busy part of the day, so why were all these people loafing around instead of working? You can hear some black dude in the crowd saying "they didn't call no "am-boo-lance" and put his mother f***** ass in a SUV"..........more or less talking that jive, trying to sound ghetto fabulous and overly black. The news media and Al Sharpton's hate machine only encourage black people to act like they want them to. Last I heard it is still supposed to be a punishable crime to incite a riot. Now the Black Panthers are on the scene only fueling the fire.
Just another excuse for looting, they still think the white people owe them a living. I get sick of the reporters, they fuel the fire too.
Heathen

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 14, 2014
ruth wrote:
<quoted text> Just another excuse for looting, they still think the white people owe them a living. I get sick of the reporters, they fuel the fire too.
The looting wasn't done by the protesters. It was done by criminals taking advantage of the situation, a situation made worse by the presence of these jack-booted thugs called police. They should have been guarding the businesses against looters instead of attacking peaceful and unarmed protesters.
Saw it

Kingsport, TN

#14 Aug 15, 2014
Heathen wrote:
<quoted text> The looting wasn't done by the protesters. It was done by criminals taking advantage of the situation, a situation made worse by the presence of these jack-booted thugs called police. They should have been guarding the businesses against looters instead of attacking peaceful and unarmed protesters.
Aw, bullshit. Blame it on the cops instead of the free loading bottle chucking discontent protesters. I guess by your standards, not a one of the protesters didn't throw up a challenge. Just imagine if the police were not present. As bad as it has become, if a shop owner gunned down a looter, he would be a criminal in the eyes of the media, and you know it! Stop making excuses for the lazy bitching parasites. You call these useless unemployed jokers riding on the Federal Dime as protesters. Hell, since they don't work or contribute to society, they have nothing better to do than blame it all on Whitey. I see the State Police sent a hefty token black cop down to march among the losers and appease them for a while. I have to ask, how many of these "criminals taking advantage of the situation" were not black? Congrats Al Sharptongue and Jesse Jackass, you have earned your wages.
Roma Petery

Johnson City, TN

#15 Aug 15, 2014
Seems this boy was involved in a strong armed robbery of a convenience store just prior to being shot. His overweight size could be considered a weapon!!! Now all these wide-assed blacks will have egg on their face when it was videoed. And his accomplice? Non other than the dreadlocked boy who was all over the news spouting about the shooting. I suspected he was in it up to his eyeballs from the beginning. Too much info buried him and hope he gets several years jail time out of it too. These thugs were thieves. Mommy and daddy can spout how "good" they were til the cows come home, but the store video shows the real story on them. They had thieves, not good boys, as sons. Ferguson, MO deserves ALL their police force to be black after this....then who they gonna call????
Roma Petery

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 15, 2014
Walter the Goomer wrote:
<quoted text>Right! You see signs saying "Stop the Violence" while the thugs are getting ready to loot and do violence with no real intent on making things better. They might say they are getting back at "the man" but we all know better. Black on black violence is NOT hot news for the media, it just doesn't fit the plan. It just doesn't have the limelight draw available to clowns like Al Sharpton and company. Al should clean his own house before he pokes his nose into everything else.
Hey, Howard University! How about them apples where Brown was in a strong armed robbery?????? Egg on your face now, idiots? Just what are they teaching you at Howard Stupid University??? You must be in bed with CNN as they are so biased in this case. They have a problem with the boy being shot multiple times? To stop a train (he was the size of one) I would shoot multiple times as well, especially since he had tried to grab my weapon from me. Take your Smart Pill when you get up tomorrow morning!!! The moral of this story? Do no robbery, do not get shot!!
Saw it

Kingsport, TN

#18 Aug 15, 2014
Roma Petery wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Howard University! How about them apples where Brown was in a strong armed robbery?????? Egg on your face now, idiots? Just what are they teaching you at Howard Stupid University??? You must be in bed with CNN as they are so biased in this case. They have a problem with the boy being shot multiple times? To stop a train (he was the size of one) I would shoot multiple times as well, especially since he had tried to grab my weapon from me. Take your Smart Pill when you get up tomorrow morning!!! The moral of this story? Do no robbery, do not get shot!!
Now the truth is being seen, but the troublemakers are in denial and blind to it. Eventually Sharpton and Jackson will blame it on the big moose thug being a victim of years and years of his ancestors being in chains, black rage, the cigar companies getting black folk hooked on cigars, oppression, etc. I've heard some trying to defend the thug, saying the video of him strong arming the store clerk is fake or doesn't actually show him and his sidekick robbing the joint. Sharpy and Jess are busy rearming the arsenal of bullshit to try and save face now.
Walter the Goomer

Kingsport, TN

#19 Aug 16, 2014
Roma Petery wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Howard University! How about them apples where Brown was in a strong armed robbery?????? Egg on your face now, idiots? Just what are they teaching you at Howard Stupid University??? You must be in bed with CNN as they are so biased in this case. They have a problem with the boy being shot multiple times? To stop a train (he was the size of one) I would shoot multiple times as well, especially since he had tried to grab my weapon from me. Take your Smart Pill when you get up tomorrow morning!!! The moral of this story? Do no robbery, do not get shot!!
Yep, he was a big ol'e boy for sure! If you read between the lines you will notice he was shipped off to his grandma before his demise. Sounds a little like Trayvon Martin, doesn't it? I wouldn't want him bouncing me around like he did the store clerk and tried to do the cop. Of course the defenders will call him a good natured tender child with a bright future. If so, why was he robbing a convenience store and terrorizing the owner? If a drug screen was done on his remains, I almost guarantee a drug or two floating around in his veins. We all know what blunts are used for by the hoodlums, now don't we?. And what is it that attracts black thugs to bebop in the middle of the street anyhow? I've seen them do it a lot, like a challenge to run them over. As for the "eye witnesses", I don't believe a word they say. I'll bet half of them were too busy breaking in a new pair of house shoes and smoking weed to see anything.
LOL

Ringgold, GA

#20 Aug 16, 2014
The best thing that will come out of this is there will be one less welfare slug on the streets!
blabla

Duluth, GA

#21 Aug 16, 2014
If he was out looking for work, instead of robbing people who do work, he wouldn't be dead. People on TV acted like he was a angel just picked out of a crowd and shot for no reason. I bet when the whole story comes out we will hear he was going for the cops gun. All those protests! Ok If you feel you have been wronged, protest. Yet what we see is people breaking into stores to steal. All I can say is working people don't have to steal.
Saw it

Kingsport, TN

#22 Aug 17, 2014
This far into the fiasco, the agitators and low life are still in defiance of authority. Just looking for excuses to raise Hell and blaming it on Whitey. Now Obama and his pet Attorney General are throwing their biased soul bro. opinions and weight into it. I saw some jive ass stuffed shirt black elected representative of the state blowing hard on tv earlier today, jumping on the bandwagon and crying crocodile tears and promising justice in an accusatory black oppression way to the crowd. More or less saying," We got the feds on our side now, screw the state and their mean old white boss man" . This is just another opportunity for jokers to get publicity and stir the pot. Without racial discord, which they promote, they wouldn't have a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 1 hr Pete 114
LGBT and now Q? 2 hr Really 85
Eldridge, Wolfe, and Stout Elephants 3 hr Taxpayer 3
show biz pizza (Nov '08) 9 hr longbowhunter 9
Gary Phillips Construction (Sep '14) Fri Concerned 15
Etsu nursing Jun 24 Nurse ratchet57 3
Aundrea Kearney Jun 24 Wondering87 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Jun 24 Michelle 1,478
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages