First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joseph

Burnsville, NC

#64 Dec 30, 2012
Hobama wrote:
<quoted text>The Koran talks about killing wpmen shreading there bodies ect such a criel lie of a religion
I have studied both the bible and the koran extensively. I dont remember those verses in the koran! Hmmmm just where are they?
Mike

Kingsport, TN

#65 Dec 31, 2012
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
I have studied both the bible and the koran extensively. I dont remember those verses in the koran! Hmmmm just where are they?
Maybe because they are not...? People often say the Koran says this or the Bible says that but can never say where it is. People also take a phrase out of an entire story and misquote it. People often say the Muslims are out to kill the infidels but if they actually read the Koran they would see that infidels are non-believers and do not include Christians or Jews.
Hobama

Johnson City, TN

#66 Jan 2, 2013
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Sahi Muslim No. 4206:
“A woman came to the prophet and asked for purification by seeking punishment. He told her to go away and seek God’s forgiveness. She persisted four times and admitted she was pregnant. He told her to wait until she had given birth. Then he said that the Muslim community should wait until she had weaned her child. When the day arrived for the child to take solid food, Muhammad handed the child over to the community. And when he had given command over her and she was put in a hole up to her breast, he ordered the people to stone her. Khalid b. al-Walid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and when the blood spurted on her face he cursed her.”pleasse at least get a G>E>D>
Mike

Kingsport, TN

#67 Jan 2, 2013
Hobama wrote:
<quoted text>Sahi Muslim No. 4206:
“A woman came to the prophet and asked for purification by seeking punishment. He told her to go away and seek God’s forgiveness. She persisted four times and admitted she was pregnant. He told her to wait until she had given birth. Then he said that the Muslim community should wait until she had weaned her child. When the day arrived for the child to take solid food, Muhammad handed the child over to the community. And when he had given command over her and she was put in a hole up to her breast, he ordered the people to stone her. Khalid b. al-Walid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and when the blood spurted on her face he cursed her.”pleasse at least get a G>E>D>
His statement was that he studied the Koran and you quoted from the Hadith. If you knew the culture in the Middle Eastern regions you would know that adultery is a very serious crime. You only cited part of the entire Hadith. The first half has the same situation for a man and the same punishment was given. I am in no authority to say we should kill people for committing adultery but in Islam and Christianity adultery is a very serious crime.

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

I would restrain from telling people to "at least get a GED" when you do not know the entire situation.
Hobidiot

Abingdon, VA

#68 Jan 2, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
His statement was that he studied the Koran and you quoted from the Hadith. If you knew the culture in the Middle Eastern regions you would know that adultery is a very serious crime. You only cited part of the entire Hadith. The first half has the same situation for a man and the same punishment was given. I am in no authority to say we should kill people for committing adultery but in Islam and Christianity adultery is a very serious crime.
“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
I would restrain from telling people to "at least get a GED" when you do not know the entire situation.
Please excuse "Hobama"...he's some mentally deranged religious fundamentalist who is constantly on here trying to tell everyone else how to live. He comes across as a 15-year old who has watched too much Benny Hinn and just regurgitates what he has heard on sunday morning religious programming.
Mike

Sevierville, TN

#70 Feb 8, 2013
Joe wrote:
I can't believe that their is so many so called "Americans" living in this country that support the Koran. It is sad that this country has come to this state of hopelessness.
Have you ever read the Koran? What is so bad about supporting it or any other book?
hobamie

United States

#71 Feb 14, 2013
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30). Qur'an (4:24)-
laughing

Johnson City, TN

#72 Mar 7, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the Koran? What is so bad about supporting it or any other book?
Slave—girls are sexual property for their male owners.your right it just a Book not the BOOK Mature men are allowed to marry prepubescent girls.hence the Rape apparently not to much in the actual reading must be A tn Ged
Speltz

Ringgold, GA

#73 Mar 7, 2013
I'm burning a koran right now. I'm going down to the towel head store and buy another to burn later.
Local Law Enforcement

Hickory, NC

#74 Mar 7, 2013
Burn all of them!! I while they're burning fry some bacon on top of them!
Speltz

Ringgold, GA

#75 Mar 7, 2013
It'd be a shame to do that to bacon. But here goes!
Leonard

Ringgold, GA

#76 Mar 8, 2013
Bacon and a big turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly and chief river rat Harris. 5 hr Warren 4
Why is Phil Roe running Billy Bobs Brother for ... 7 hr No Mo Roe 1
Kimber GONE! 7 hr Billy Bob 3
newport, tennessee (Nov '14) 16 hr Smshirk 7
Jared Adams Rachel Price 16 hr Time to go 2
Is Halliburton Resigning as Director of Schools 17 hr fed up 16
Late 20s looking to adopt son 22 hr Wantingfather 1

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages