Comments
1 - 20 of 72 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JC Dude

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I heard that there is going to be a Koran burning in JC on 12/21/2012. Does anyone know where or what time?
Inconsistent

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

JC Dude wrote:
I heard that there is going to be a Koran burning in JC on 12/21/2012. Does anyone know where or what time?
Oh just. Bunn the bible while your at it! You probably don't realize it but most of the Old Testament is in the Koran! Stupid rednecks!
Mike

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I wonder how many of these people have ever read the Koran?
Jim

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Mike wrote:
I wonder how many of these people have ever read the Koran?
HA! I wonder how many of these people have ever read anything other then a DHS form, a beer label, or a McDonalds menu.
DownLo

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I bet they could all quote you the Surgeon General's warning on the backs of cigarette packs.
That's fine literature to this bunch.
Mike

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DownLo wrote:
I bet they could all quote you the Surgeon General's warning on the backs of cigarette packs.
That's fine literature to this bunch.
:)
hobama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

the koran and tue Bible are not the same book you apparently been looking at the internet too much all I can say is read your Bible Jesus was a Holy Spirit and Muhammad is this the man when the final days are here Muhammad and his followers will be cast into hell I will be praying for you all
U R an Idiot

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Is that the Muhammad at the Shell station on Bristol Hwy?
Love Being a idiot

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

U R an Idiot wrote:
Is that the Muhammad at the Shell station on Bristol Hwy?
Married to at least fifteen wives one of which was only 9 years old at the time.Still lingers in his grave awaiting the Day of Judgment by Jesus.Mohammed is mentioned not once in the Bible There is no teaching on Mohammed coming back again to rule or reign. It must be the Gay water in Johnson city tn
Not

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Love Being a idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Married to at least fifteen wives one of which was only 9 years old at the time.Still lingers in his grave awaiting the Day of Judgment by Jesus.Mohammed is mentioned not once in the Bible There is no teaching on Mohammed coming back again to rule or reign. It must be the Gay water in Johnson city tn
Good thing you love being an idiot.
JCM

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Love Being a idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Married to at least fifteen wives one of which was only 9 years old at the time.Still lingers in his grave awaiting the Day of Judgment by Jesus.Mohammed is mentioned not once in the Bible There is no teaching on Mohammed coming back again to rule or reign. It must be the Gay water in Johnson city tn
Wow... Considering the level of stupidity you exude, it's a wonder you're able to even turn a computer on let alone scrawl out such asinine ramblings.
Durrr

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Love Being a idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Married to at least fifteen wives one of which was only 9 years old at the time.Still lingers in his grave awaiting the Day of Judgment by Jesus.Mohammed is mentioned not once in the Bible There is no teaching on Mohammed coming back again to rule or reign. It must be the Gay water in Johnson city tn
Don't your knuckles hurt from dragging the ground and how do you hit the computer keys with that big club?
Hobama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

I can't believe with the schools and college that yourselves can't figure out.that without Jesus and Repenting that u will never go any place except the ground then hell.and if your family ask me to preach at your funeral.all I will ba able to say is that u could spell other than that Peace out
Fantasy

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

hobama wrote:
the koran and tue Bible are not the same book you apparently been looking at the internet too much all I can say is read your Bible Jesus was a Holy Spirit and Muhammad is this the man when the final days are here Muhammad and his followers will be cast into hell I will be praying for you all
The Koran and the bible are the same made up stories that have plagued man for centuries and caused untold suffering and misery everywhere they have been preached! I just hope man will one day rise above all of this nonsense! These made up stories have been fooling people for centuries and weak minded people still keep falling for it even today!
Idiots

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Fantasy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koran and the bible are the same made up stories that have plagued man for centuries and caused untold suffering and misery everywhere they have been preached! I just hope man will one day rise above all of this nonsense! These made up stories have been fooling people for centuries and weak minded people still keep falling for it even today!
Agree...since the beginning of mankind there have been more atrocities committed in the name of religion than for any other reason. It's just another way to control people.
Mike

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

hobama wrote:
the koran and tue Bible are not the same book you apparently been looking at the internet too much all I can say is read your Bible Jesus was a Holy Spirit and Muhammad is this the man when the final days are here Muhammad and his followers will be cast into hell I will be praying for you all
Why should he give president to the Bible? He has the right to read and believe in the Koran just as much as the Bible. If you belive that Muhammad is going to hell you must also believe that all Jews are going to hell?
Fantasy

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he give president to the Bible? He has the right to read and believe in the Koran just as much as the Bible. If you belive that Muhammad is going to hell you must also believe that all Jews are going to hell?
U know you are ten times smarter than the guy whose post you commented on! What a breath of fresh air!
Mike

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 24, 2012
 
Fantasy wrote:
<quoted text>
U know you are ten times smarter than the guy whose post you commented on! What a breath of fresh air!
Thanks, but not saying to much...lol
Joe

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I can't believe that their is so many so called "Americans" living in this country that support the Koran. It is sad that this country has come to this state of hopelessness.
What

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Joe wrote:
I can't believe that their is so many so called "Americans" living in this country that support the Koran. It is sad that this country has come to this state of hopelessness.
It's not about supporting the Quran. It is about supporting an Americans right to chose their religion. You know, that whole "we live in a free country" thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mabe is not a Conservative 10 min No More Taxes 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min WTSenior 141,167
Furniture store 17 min Jerry Boggs 3
Yes Yes Yes for Hammond 33 min Teachers for Hammond 5
No for Hammond 37 min No investigation 101
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 59 min REO 8,963
Brandon Mckee the extreme child Abuser! 1 hr WillGetJustice 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 3 hr omni girl 69
Kelly Wolfe 6 hr Shamrock 11
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••