Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Just had a friend text me about this website. I thought I was the only one who thought Boone High School was out of control. Tell everyone you know.
Understand

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Not off the gate because I believe that is a set price by TSSAA. Concessions may be another issue
Count

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Understand wrote:
Not off the gate because I believe that is a set price by TSSAA. Concessions may be another issue
Yes but TSSAA doesn't count the money or run concessions.
Options

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Okay as we have seen time for change let's elect Tony Padgett and Chris Hull
Suies

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Tell us more about these two. I haven't heard anything about them.
Tell me

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Tell me more also. I have not seen anything about them running b
Help is on the way

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

The three members we have now have had ample time to do good. Mabe has had almost 20 years. Brinkley and Hammond have head in sand and thinks things are great because their kids have no issues and make the grades. By the way their kids are active in sports too. Time for change.
When the Boosters were

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

It is true Mike Masters handles Boone concessions. Boone Boosters were strong and had a fair amount of money on hand when in 2009 newly hired AD Danny Good took over Boosters by what could be illegal. He put his buddy Mike Masters in charge. Masters takes in all the money and gives a certain dollar amount for any parent volunteer back to a sport. Now this excludes Masters family because they get paid. masters also profits off t-shirts and his sweet wife works the gates with the same wonderful personality she works the front office. Now on a Friday night football game at home you can imagine money made off concessions. I see why people are suspicious this happened when Mabe was on board Brinkley and Hammond are decent men and were not on school board at time.
Staff

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

When the Boosters were wrote:
It is true Mike Masters handles Boone concessions. Boone Boosters were strong and had a fair amount of money on hand when in 2009 newly hired AD Danny Good took over Boosters by what could be illegal. He put his buddy Mike Masters in charge. Masters takes in all the money and gives a certain dollar amount for any parent volunteer back to a sport. Now this excludes Masters family because they get paid. masters also profits off t-shirts and his sweet wife works the gates with the same wonderful personality she works the front office. Now on a Friday night football game at home you can imagine money made off concessions. I see why people are suspicious this happened when Mabe was on board Brinkley and Hammond are decent men and were not on school board at time.
I remember when this occurred and many were upset. It is a flawed system of doing things.
VolFan423

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Mike Masters wife is anything but sweet! She is the one that looks like a little boy with a bowl cut, right? She definitely missed out in the personality department! Seems like she would be happen raking in all that money!
VolFan423

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

**happy
funny

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

VolFan423 wrote:
Mike Masters wife is anything but sweet! She is the one that looks like a little boy with a bowl cut, right? She definitely missed out in the personality department! Seems like she would be happen raking in all that money!
Now thats funny but true. She works all the ballgames gates these people are living off Boone like its welfare. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!
the real McCoys

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Most definitely.
teacher

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Options wrote:
Okay as we have seen time for change let's elect Tony Padgett and Chris Hull
Hull is said to be a lawyer. Our idiot State Education Commissioner ia a lawyer. THE LAST THING WE NEED ON OUR LOCAL BOARD OF EDUCATION IS A LAWYER.
No doubt

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

No doubt. Many parents are starting to wonder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Karla Kyte NO moral compass/leave 8 min Kerryann 54
No for Hammond 11 min Kim 39
Karla Kyte Productions 19 min Daisy 9
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min BOiaF 140,771
Schools and halsam 41 min Pool Party 12
How many tax payers dollars spent to protect Ro... 43 min Fedup 5
Is it ok for Hammond to spread lies about oppon... 2 hr WillGetJustice 41
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 3 hr Bob Lisman 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••