Wartburg parents plan protest about reassignment of Sunbright principal

Sep 23, 2012 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 6

The principal accused of paddling a student is back at work at a different school, and some parents in Morgan County are upset about it.

Full Story
It is

Mason, OH

#1 Sep 25, 2012
The obesity demonstrated in this story is concerning. These parents are a drag on the healthcare system, and--with obamacare coming--the necessary tax increases needed to care for all these cows. If they are passing along their dietary and fitness practices to their children, they too should be charged with child abuse. These burdensome people need to be in higher tax brackets.

Oh yea, this principle needs to be suspended and shouldn't be permitted to return to the MoCo school system. However, they should be able to teach again elsewhere, after some additional training. Moving her to Central Middle school seems like an unethical choice by cronies.
Joe

Franklin, TN

#2 Sep 26, 2012
It is wrote:
The obesity demonstrated in this story is concerning. These parents are a drag on the healthcare system, and--with obamacare coming--the necessary tax increases needed to care for all these cows. If they are passing along their dietary and fitness practices to their children, they too should be charged with child abuse. These burdensome people need to be in higher tax brackets.
Oh yea, this principle needs to be suspended and shouldn't be permitted to return to the MoCo school system. However, they should be able to teach again elsewhere, after some additional training. Moving her to Central Middle school seems like an unethical choice by cronies.
No matter what is done their will be those that will still bitch, on what has been done.
It is

Mason, OH

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what is done their will be those that will still bitch, on what has been done.
Of course. No one should be programmed to accept any action just because it has taken place. Majority rule is generally followed even if not accepted. Sometimes even that won't make a difference.--this is why the Packers are 1 - 2 at the moment.
The Chinaman

Franklin, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2012
It is wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. No one should be programmed to accept any action just because it has taken place. Majority rule is generally followed even if not accepted. Sometimes even that won't make a difference.--this is why the Packers are 1 - 2 at the moment.
That game is still talked about in China.
Chinaman say "Fluck it"
kids mother is obese

Highlands, NC

#5 Sep 28, 2012
and a fat slob she wants more food stamps to eat he oreos from save a lotand drink her cokie coley. lazy ass parents. they set it up @@@@###$%&& asses.
It is

Mason, OH

#6 Sep 29, 2012
It's not that lazy, unhealthy fat mothers shouldn't be able to protest a cause. If only they could focus some of that outrage towards their poor diet & exercise routines. Standing around and talking in protest does require less effort. There is a bit of laziness in their motivation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 1 hr Mountain Girl 9
Courtney Ramsey at Verizon 1 hr Amy 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 1 hr Shannon 197
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 2 hr dolt 18
ISIS Iraq we all know BUSH/Republicans got us i... 2 hr dolt 18
War against democrats 11 hr Hope 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 22 hr ucanthandletruth 9,444
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••