alona

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2011
i dnt understand y people that have a buisness and are trying to advertise,dnt have a website about there product.
Benjamin

Bristol, VA

#2 Jun 18, 2011
There are many reasons for not having a website.....If you have any questions or would like to see what we have to offer without actually visiting one of the stores you can check us out on Facebook! Thanks!
jofus

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2012
love this place
bill

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2012
anybody know if catch 22 has arylic steamrollers
ron

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
yea i seen them there yesterday
bill

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2012
hey ron did u happen to see how much they were?
hooker

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 10, 2012
I win in there the other day looking for some leather boots, they did not carry leather boots like the highway boutique used to. on a positive note, some of the hookah stuff smells amazing. I think I will get 1 soon.
wildman

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jan 5, 2013
yea i seen they dont have.boots or helments.or chaps...i guess the die hard etsu bikers will have to find a new place for leather....id say all 3 of them will be pissed...but they do have a ton of cool stuff
Stan

Sevierville, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Cannot be found on Facebook
GreenerPasturesT n

Bluff City, TN

#10 Apr 28, 2016
As you all know that I do not like drama or to be around it or to cause it. But today I received a direct message on face book from a guy saying for me to call him. he said he wanted to talk to me. I kept asking and he was vauge and said it was about catch 22 he said he was the manager of all the stores. he said he supported the cause and what we stood for but, he didn't want his name out there. he asked me to ask people to take down the negative reviews on his catch 22 pages. The more I thought about our conversation he said he didn't want his name to be known with the movement and supporting it. so I went and posted a truthful review about how they have treated me, my friends, and my mom and about our conversation. He didn't like it he kept calling my phone harassing me luckly I didn't have to answer it I had a friend with me and told him that he wasn't going to talk to me like he did in this message that I am posting a picture of. He was cussing my friend and I telling us if we wanted to talk about it like "men" to come on down to where he was he would take care of us. I suggest people buy online! ban catch 22
Rorer714

Kingsport, TN

#11 Apr 29, 2016
GreenerPasturesTn wrote:
As you all know that I do not like drama or to be around it or to cause it. But today I received a direct message on face book from a guy saying for me to call him. he said he wanted to talk to me. I kept asking and he was vauge and said it was about catch 22 he said he was the manager of all the stores. he said he supported the cause and what we stood for but, he didn't want his name out there. he asked me to ask people to take down the negative reviews on his catch 22 pages. The more I thought about our conversation he said he didn't want his name to be known with the movement and supporting it. so I went and posted a truthful review about how they have treated me, my friends, and my mom and about our conversation. He didn't like it he kept calling my phone harassing me luckly I didn't have to answer it I had a friend with me and told him that he wasn't going to talk to me like he did in this message that I am posting a picture of. He was cussing my friend and I telling us if we wanted to talk about it like "men" to come on down to where he was he would take care of us. I suggest people buy online! ban catch 22
From what I gather you are correct. Head shops went out in the 1980's. Get your stuff on line without a hassle, no need to put up with the middle man. I thought Catch 22 went out of business, maybe I'm wrong. It sounds to me like the feller on the phone wasn't a true hippie head, but a redneck in sheep's clothing. Damn shame folks can't get high without a bunch of parasites getting in on it. Let's face it, the days of head shops are history unless you have a true following, and I doubt Catch 22 has or had that. Keep the faith!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Updated JC Wife video # 2 1 hr Buffalo 20
RJ....you need a DNA TEST 2 hr Nobody special 46
Review: Tan 2000 (Sep '11) 2 hr Summerjackson55 56
help 5 hr desperatemomof2 20
Ignoring red light camera citations. (May '14) 6 hr Dude 44
So Long illegals! 7 hr Taxpayer ... 74
Logan bridwell riden clean 12 hr Fo really 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance