Man assaulted at New Beginnings
Merica

Kingsport, TN

#22 Apr 26, 2014
Funny ha-ha wrote:
<quoted text>Let me give you a blow by blow (LOL) description of the altercation: Brucie got angry because Julio was dancing with Penisia (a drag queen) and he/she slipped her/his phone number into his shorts.Next thing ya know, Brucie got bitch slapped by Julio, and then it went out into the parking lot. Somewhere along the line someone called the other a "fat slob and a son of a bitch" and the catfight was in full swing! Purses were slung and a clawing of fake nails ensued. When it all was over Julio was sitting on the curb crying like a wet baby and Brucie was nursing a scratch on his arched eyebrow. The local police asked him if they should call in the Mounties, but his response was "no, we will just hold hands and make up"!
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are! These funny boys are only fit for spreading disease and comic relief. What's with these "straight" people who go there? Are they looking for some kind of thrill? It's a sick world, ain't it?
Pat

Asheville, NC

#23 May 6, 2014
Are rose and jack still alive and breathing , on oxygen possibly, over at the old endings nursing home?
Go2hellracistpig

Norcross, GA

#24 Jan 14, 2015
Vandrake wrote:
<quoted text>That in itself doesn't mean anyone is queer, but the gay group wants it to look that way. Having a real good honest stand up friend doesn't mean you are queer for them, quite the opposite. The queer agenda want to taint even the most honorable friendship (best old buddies) as a part of their sick propaganda and cast a bad light on normality.
I have a sister wife and we are with each other and our shared "him" everyone loves everyone and it is all CONSENSUAL! You're not in my bedroom so it's not your business!
Go2hellracistpig

Norcross, GA

#25 Jan 14, 2015
Go2hellracistpig wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sister wife and we are with each other and our shared "him" everyone loves everyone and it is all CONSENSUAL! You're not in my bedroom so it's not your business!
Of course.... I moved out the Johnson toilet city several years ago because of all the biggots. My husband and wife are both black and he is an MCC minister. He is straight as a level, but very openly supportive of people's right to be who they are! By the way we are all degreed professionals and our combined income is over 190000 per year! Don't know who you homophobes might be dealing with do you??
Jack Riddle

Kingsport, TN

#26 Jan 15, 2015
Go2hellracistpig wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.... I moved out the Johnson toilet city several years ago because of all the biggots. My husband and wife are both black and he is an MCC minister. He is straight as a level, but very openly supportive of people's right to be who they are! By the way we are all degreed professionals and our combined income is over 190000 per year! Don't know who you homophobes might be dealing with do you??
Your husband and wife? Give us a break. All BS., like your fake degree that would jokingly qualify you for a high hat response. I'm not so much laughing about your use of the word "homophobe", since the road you travel is that of a "homophile". You kinda like the thought of being a defender, don't you? Wake up and smell the propaganda.
Do you really think the queer community wants you as a friend? They don't, since they have declared war on being normal and x'd themselves out of society, thusly making the straight folk the enemy. Has to hurt being fooled by a bunch of misfits who only want you as a friend only if they can convert you.
Monarchy

United States

#27 Jan 16, 2015
Bama wrote:
<quoted text> Have you noticed many married men in this are a have a "special friend" of the same sex listed in their obituary?
Once Isis gets nukes they'll destroy the great satan the ole usa.
durrr

Johnson City, TN

#28 Jan 16, 2015
Jack Riddle wrote:
<quoted text>Your husband and wife? Give us a break. All BS., like your fake degree that would jokingly qualify you for a high hat response. I'm not so much laughing about your use of the word "homophobe", since the road you travel is that of a "homophile". You kinda like the thought of being a defender, don't you? Wake up and smell the propaganda.
Do you really think the queer community wants you as a friend? They don't, since they have declared war on being normal and x'd themselves out of society, thusly making the straight folk the enemy. Has to hurt being fooled by a bunch of misfits who only want you as a friend only if they can convert you.
Did your inbred parents have any children who lived?
Jack Riddle

Kingsport, TN

#29 Jan 19, 2015
durrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your inbred parents have any children who lived?
Yours is a fine example of someone who hasn't a viable defense for their depravity and can only resort to lame and juvenile insults to avoid a valid reply. Naturally your ilk will automatically declare anyone who opposes their deviant lifestyle as being behind the times, uneducated, inbred, etc. I suppose your idea of education is based on what you see on MTV or some other pro queer media propaganda factory. You are going to have to admit, the vast majority of people are against you and the spoon fed line of b.s. you consider as how you are supposed to be. The homosexual agenda relies on the gullible.
Go2hellracistpig

Dallas, GA

#30 Jan 20, 2015
Jack Riddle wrote:
<quoted text>Your husband and wife? Give us a break. All BS., like your fake degree that would jokingly qualify you for a high hat response. I'm not so much laughing about your use of the word "homophobe", since the road you travel is that of a "homophile". You kinda like the thought of being a defender, don't you? Wake up and smell the propaganda.
Do you really think the queer community wants you as a friend? They don't, since they have declared war on being normal and x'd themselves out of society, thusly making the straight folk the enemy. Has to hurt being fooled by a bunch of misfits who only want you as a friend only if they can convert you.
Fake degree? It's as fake as my 100000 per year income! Go ahead and poke fun and wave your ever card at me! I will shoot you the bird on my way to the bank!
Go2hellracistpig

Dallas, GA

#31 Jan 20, 2015
Go2hellracistpig wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake degree? It's as fake as my 100000 per year income! Go ahead and poke fun and wave your ever card at me! I will shoot you the bird on my way to the bank!
Ebt card! Excuse me! And enjoy all your homophobic tendencies. I sleep between two people who love me like I have never been loved and I love my gay lesbian trans and questioning brothers and sisters who are but a phone call away! It's about friendship not what's between your legs and my wife can't get enough of what I do to her! Neither can my husband!
Jack Riddle

Kingsport, TN

#33 Jan 20, 2015
Go2hellracistpig wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebt card! Excuse me! And enjoy all your homophobic tendencies. I sleep between two people who love me like I have never been loved and I love my gay lesbian trans and questioning brothers and sisters who are but a phone call away! It's about friendship not what's between your legs and my wife can't get enough of what I do to her! Neither can my husband!
Good Lord, you are going completely overboard with your line of b.s.! Nobody here believes your fantasy account of your riches, degrees, and also seriously doubt you have a mate, and there's no way you have 2 of them! Also in question is your race and religion. I think you are a wannabe minority.
In summary, nobody believes you and you better hope mommy and daddy don't find out what you do on line with all your spare time between failing school grades and playing with your PS3. If there was even a remote chance that any of your posts were even half true (yeah, sure), you still couldn't address the topic in a credible manner.
Tess

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jan 21, 2015
Funny ha-ha wrote:
<quoted text>Let me give you a blow by blow (LOL) description of the altercation: Brucie got angry because Julio was dancing with Penisia (a drag queen) and he/she slipped her/his phone number into his shorts.Next thing ya know, Brucie got bitch slapped by Julio, and then it went out into the parking lot. Somewhere along the line someone called the other a "fat slob and a son of a bitch" and the catfight was in full swing! Purses were slung and a clawing of fake nails ensued. When it all was over Julio was sitting on the curb crying like a wet baby and Brucie was nursing a scratch on his arched eyebrow. The local police asked him if they should call in the Mounties, but his response was "no, we will just hold hands and make up"!
You have no clue you inbred redneck cracker. Penesia had been in Julio's purse and took all his tampons. When Julio noticed he demanded Penesia give them back but Penesia had already used them all. Well Julio doesn't take no crap from anyone so he grabbed Penesia by the cojones and when Brucie saw that he fainted and hit his head. Penesia scratched Julio and he loosed his grip. That's when the JCPD showed up.
Merica

Kingsport, TN

#35 Jan 23, 2015
Go2hellracistpig wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake degree? It's as fake as my 100000 per year income! Go ahead and poke fun and wave your ever card at me! I will shoot you the bird on my way to the bank!
Why do you invent a fake identity and a ridiculous story? That doesn't impress anybody. Since you have proved yourself to be a liar, do you think anybody is going to approve of your imaginary lifestyle? Even the "gays"would reject you!

Since: Jan 15

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Jan 25, 2015
laffingravy wrote:
I'm not sure I want to hear the details of this altercation. Who knows what these late night strange people were involved in? Anybody hanging out at that queer bar must expect the unusual. Whether it was a jealous boyfriend fit or some straight guy being hit on, we don't need to know. If you were there, ya could expect some "funny" stuff to happen. Not funny ha - ha, funny queer! In all, let them do their own silly stuff as long as they keep it in the parking lot or the bathroom stalls. No need to extend sympathy toward them. Heard any good queer jokes lately? LOL.

My brother in law in what you call "queer" he doesn't do anything you mentioned in your comment not all of them do the shit you think they do so stfu
Telford

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jan 25, 2015
mrs_farmer15 wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother in law in what you call "queer" he doesn't do anything you mentioned in your comment not all of them do the shit you think they do so stfu
How do you know what does and doesn't do? Unless of course you make it a your business to be in his bedroom which makes you fairly weird so you stfu.

Since: Jan 15

Charlottesville, VA

#38 Jan 25, 2015
Telford wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what does and doesn't do? Unless of course you make it a your business to be in his bedroom which makes you fairly weird so you stfu.
How about you kiss my Mexican fu**ing a**. No I don't make it my business to be in his room but I know he doesn't do shit on public like you think everyone does so therefore stfu & stfd
Corzon

Kingsport, TN

#39 Jan 25, 2015
mrs_farmer15 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you kiss my Mexican fu**ing a**. No I don't make it my business to be in his room but I know he doesn't do shit on public like you think everyone does so therefore stfu & stfd
No eres mexicano deja la mierda, perra estúpida.
Merica

Kingsport, TN

#40 Jan 27, 2015
Corzon wrote:
<quoted text>No eres mexicano deja la mierda, perra estúpida.
Well amigo, my Spanish is not that good, but it sounds like you have called him/her a stupid fake Mexican bitch, and we all know what mierda is! I have to agree on that! These losers come on here with attitude and try to hide behind being of a bogus different ethnicity. How juvenile is that?
Julian

United States

#42 Aug 29, 2015
sensible wrote:
<quoted text>I really wouldn't worry too much about a homosexual caring for me in a nursing home, being that they only make up around 3% of the population. I figure the odds are, I'd run a bigger chance of being taken care of by a cannibal. I'd prefer the latter. Why do you want to compare skin color with homosexuality? You are born with one and choose the other.
It is very narrow minded to think that we choose a life of ridicul, bullying and having our own families turn against us. We are clearly born this way just like a person of another color is born that way. And just to give you a heads up 1 in 9 men are gay. We come in many shapes, sizes ethnic backgrounds and religious backgrounds. We are your neighbors, friends and your family. We only want to be loved and give love.
jeff w

Elizabethton, TN

#43 Sep 1, 2015
Funny ha-ha wrote:
<quoted text>Let me give you a blow by blow (LOL) description of the altercation: Brucie got angry because Julio was dancing with Penisia (a drag queen) and he/she slipped her/his phone number into his shorts.Next thing ya know, Brucie got bitch slapped by Julio, and then it went out into the parking lot. Somewhere along the line someone called the other a "fat slob and a son of a bitch" and the catfight was in full swing! Purses were slung and a clawing of fake nails ensued. When it all was over Julio was sitting on the curb crying like a wet baby and Brucie was nursing a scratch on his arched eyebrow. The local police asked him if they should call in the Mounties, but his response was "no, we will just hold hands and make up"!
police were also investigating a robbery that occured and are still pursuing "A turd bugular"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Grandy Conspiracy Deep State 13 min Cissy 1
For A Progressive Johnson City 15 min Cissy 6
Kasey Marler (Dec '16) 49 min Tired of Stupid S... 23
Buddy Gilliam 1 hr Seeking 1
Horny Halliburton 2 hr curious 2
Electric Bill Vote NO to JOE 4 hr Joe No 1
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 5 hr JC Guy 86

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages