Federal indictments target major East...

Federal indictments target major East Tennessee meth manufacturing conspiracy

There are 19 comments on the Daily Times story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Federal indictments target major East Tennessee meth manufacturing conspiracy. In it, Daily Times reports that:

A federal grand jury returned a 16-count indictment charging 21 people operating in communities throughout East Tennessee with conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine; conspiracy to distribute and possession with the intent to distribute methamphetamine; distribution of methamphetamine; possession of equipment, chemicals, and materials for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

tony bucanan

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
This town is a bad town but the cops make it that way they r no better then us. Well bag is geting low got to shake one ttyl
simply me

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2012
I beg to differ with you sir..we live in the best place on earth here. You don't like it..leave. The cops do not make this a bad place, if you break the law..you set your own self up for punishment. If you were the real police officer Tony Buchanan..you would agree. Stop posting idiotic stuff.
tony bucanan

Windermere, FL

#3 Sep 20, 2012
His son is the bigest drug head around and Tony byes him smokes ever day that's bad cops there look at kint. Look wat he done and u say this is the best place ever u must be smokeing some good stuff to thank that but simply me u have a good night see u on the high side of life
Judge Booger

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2012
tony bucanan wrote:
His son is the bigest drug head around and Tony byes him smokes ever day that's bad cops there look at kint. Look wat he done and u say this is the best place ever u must be smokeing some good stuff to thank that but simply me u have a good night see u on the high side of life
Take you another lortab and lay down Kent,you're just mad because he saw something he shouldn't have saw during the trial.
Nice try though,maybe you should ask Ike!
booger

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Judge Booger wrote:
<quoted text>
Take you another lortab and lay down Kent,you're just mad because he saw something he shouldn't have saw during the trial.
Nice try though,maybe you should ask Ike!
At least he puts a pill in his mouth not dicks like you banker. Banker yea because everybody man makes a deposit in you.
figure it out

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2012
What happened with any indictments or charges against the people with the 40-50 pot plants?
Judge Booger

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2012
booger wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he puts a pill in his mouth not dicks like you banker. Banker yea because everybody man makes a deposit in you.
LOL Booger,no need to call you anything else,that name fits a slime ball like you to a T..........Seems like BJ's is all you have on your mind,hate to think what's in your mouth.....
Judge Booger

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2012
figure it out wrote:
What happened with any indictments or charges against the people with the 40-50 pot plants?
I think they're going to give him a muscle car and dress him up like a child and get him to burn rubber in front of Ronnie Whitson's house.
It's called suicide by dumbshit.....
sensible

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 21, 2012
tony bucanan wrote:
His son is the bigest drug head around and Tony byes him smokes ever day that's bad cops there look at kint. Look wat he done and u say this is the best place ever u must be smokeing some good stuff to thank that but simply me u have a good night see u on the high side of life
hey stupid, he doesn't have a son.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2012
figure it out wrote:
What happened with any indictments or charges against the people with the 40-50 pot plants?
Wasn't that the guy with cancer real bad ? Did'nt he pass away?
simply me

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2012
tony bucanan wrote:
His son is the bigest drug head around and Tony byes him smokes ever day that's bad cops there look at kint. Look wat he done and u say this is the best place ever u must be smokeing some good stuff to thank that but simply me u have a good night see u on the high side of life
Tony Buchanan does not have a son..better get off facebook, you are making a fool out of yourself.
figure it out

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that the guy with cancer real bad ? Did'nt he pass away?
nope
Neighbor

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2012
At the bottom of the list is Spencer Yates this ass is a dead beat of a dad and a child abuser, He lives with a whore of a Slut on old Emberville Rd who will sleep with anyone when he goes out of town for a drug run. The house where they live should be checked to see if any Meth has been made there and action should be taken.
Jessa

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2012
We're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
Jessa

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything your supposed to read? Do you think everything your supposed to think? Buy what your told to want? Get out of your house. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.
Rapture

Post Falls, ID

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Jessa wrote:
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything your supposed to read? Do you think everything your supposed to think? Buy what your told to want? Get out of your house. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.
Good God!!...Take some more prozac and get a grip:)
Get Out

Johnson City, TN

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Why is all of this backward Erwin mess on the Johnson City forum? All of this Erwin trash needs to stay on their own trashy forum! If you want a complete mind f*^k, take the time to read ANY of their blogs & forums & you will not be disapointed. I am not big on stereotypes, but the inbred & regressive stories seem to be true over there.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 26, 2012
figure it out wrote:
What happened with any indictments or charges against the people with the 40-50 pot plants?
hopefully dropped, i mean we're talking drugs not weed.
boots

Boone, NC

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Kelly tester should have been one of those indictments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax And Spend David Tomita 2 hr Voter 41
Fake Muslim Democrat at DNC 10 hr Dumb 192
clw delivery? (Apr '12) 12 hr NowYouKnow 9
hcg 13 hr test 3
Quality of Life Pain Clinic (Jan '13) Tue Mills 15
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP Tue Just saying 172
Fathers who don't pay child support Aug 21 Spence Sr 16
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Aug 20 Mary 1,555

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages