|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>True, but he was still a democrat in those days. Unlike some he saw the light and apologized for his actions as a democrat and spent the rest of his life trying to correct the situation.
I truly "don't recall" LOL, any apologies from Ronald Ray-gun. The old bastard just went with where the money was at the time. Union busting, corporate free for the taking and the trickle down theory were his idea of making amends? I seriously can't imagine why people think he did anything good during his terms.
Mote

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Needed wrote:
<quoted text>its funny how right wingers judge people. Judge not lest ye be judged. You seem like an non Christian intolerant a-hole, who lacks empathy for others and is in all likelihood narcissistic with sociopathic tendencies. Workers in America deserve a living wage. They also deserve health care. I hope you never have hard times, you may not make it through them without doing harm to yourself.
It's amazing how many people quote the Bible without full text. Please take the time to consider:
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Next time you want to quote scripture, please read it in full :) It is not a matter of who thinks what without full context, it's all in the understanding. Some think "judge not lest ye be judged" is an excuse that forbids people from judging others. Scripture more or less says, don't, if you are guilty of the same, not "you are forbidden to do so". I do agree with you wholeheartedly, workers deserve much more than they are getting and corporate/political control is worth being judged. Let's keep it on that level and not go after a person as an individual, ok? This day and time sure tests our ability to reason, doesn't it?
right

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

HillJack wrote:
<quoted text>I truly "don't recall" LOL, any apologies from Ronald Ray-gun. The old bastard just went with where the money was at the time. Union busting, corporate free for the taking and the trickle down theory were his idea of making amends? I seriously can't imagine why people think he did anything good during his terms.
Being a military guy back then I remember there was never a shortage of funding for the military during the Reagan era. Looking back now that was not fiscally smart. I think most people still think fondly of Reagan as he was a very charismatic guy and did do a lot toward ending the Cold War. Aside from that, I'm not sure why the right adores him so much as his financial strategies were not prudent.
Ed Smith

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Needed wrote:
<quoted text> Your not too bright...
Said the person that doesn't know the difference between the possessive pronoun ( YOUR ), and the contraction they actually meant to use ( YOU'RE...for YOU ARE ).

And they let you substitute teach ?
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Reagan is dead, gone, over. What you have today is a wannbee dictator and because of his so called messiah status is getting a free pass on everything he does.
Tell 8us it is not true sheeple and prove it?
Ed Smith

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

HillJack wrote:
<quoted text>I truly "don't recall" LOL, any apologies from Ronald Ray-gun. The old bastard just went with where the money was at the time. Union busting, corporate free for the taking and the trickle down theory were his idea of making amends? I seriously can't imagine why people think he did anything good during his terms.
He gained sainthood status among some Republicans, although WHY I don't know. Reaganomics was simply cut taxes, keep on spending and put difference on the national credit card. The only president so far to have the national debt triple during his 8 years ( 900m coming in, 2.7 billion leaving )

I thought he was an actor playing a role.....but the next four clowns rode herd over the same plan, and now we're busting 17 trillion.....an AMAZING amount of debt.

What a lot of folks that want the govt to be all things to all people don't get is this will NOT end well when it finally does end.( and it will )
Ed Smith

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Whoops....figures off a few zeros.....900billion coming in, 2.7 trillion leaving. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it ok for Hammond to spread lies about oppon... 5 min Know More Two 53
yancy leon radford 1 hr lol 11
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Irving 140,849
Jeff Davenport 2 hr jayneinsc 7
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 2 hr Independent 273
No for Hammond 4 hr no more 63
house 4 rent 5 hr liltiff 1
Schools and halsam 7 hr Curious 19
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 21 hr Jennifer 64
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••