Cookeville, TN

#9632 Apr 28, 2014
land owner wrote:
i dont care if people hunt but stay off my land
that is my opinion stay odd my land!
Ronald

United States

#9633 May 12, 2014
I think erone should have hunting rights.i got me a 30.30 riffle I'm go in the mountains and shoot me a hog and make super.then I'm gonna go to bass pro shop and get me some more realtree clothes and waders gotta looks nice while I hunt.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9634 May 13, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your admission.
He was being facetious, Jock Strap!! Facetious means sarcastic! There, now you understand!!( Armadillo by morning, Armadillo at night....)
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9635 May 13, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
He was being facetious, Jock Strap!! Facetious means sarcastic! There, now you understand!!( Armadillo by morning, Armadillo at night....)
Such a stupid child you are.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9636 May 13, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider seeking gainful employment.
Shane

United States

#9637 May 13, 2014
I love to hunt outside my trailer in strawberry plains. I love to shoot some deer over yonder.deer meat is so good.i feed it to my youngin girlfriend. I like to dip some koppenhaggen but I don't like trespassers on my land up younder.im gonna grow me some corn and tators.and I'm gonna go get some wrangler jeans and have the southern flag on my ford truck
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9638 May 13, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
You mother must be so proud of you.
Roy Lee

United States

#9639 May 15, 2014
I love hunting I love shooting them deer and I love shooting gators.they are so good they are delicious with mt dew moonshine. I love waders and liberty overalls I love to wear camo waders with a wife beater will my American flag bandana. I love America and hunting
spooky boots

Maggie Valley, NC

#9641 May 17, 2014
Boy I be lovin that there huntin up along the cumerland plato. Be some sharp game in them there woods boy. I prfr a semi automatic rafle with a scopeuns. Ain't too many of them coloreds around my parts. I reckon I ain't skeered of nobody, but them non americans don't care about my rights to shoot stuff and sportin that there rebel flag callin it hate when boy it be bout that heritage not hate at least that's what I tell my two younguns. I don't see no use in findin me no woman out there when I gots me a daughter at the homestead. She don't be thinkin my huntin them bucks is bad, but them bunny rabbits she be gettin sa tore up over. Squirrel meet gots too much fat in it. I prfr skoal to that dang Copenhagen.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9642 May 17, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a stupid child you are.
I got more brains in my pinky than you've got in your whole body! You're just an old dinosaur.......a Dumbassosaurus!!
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9643 May 17, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider seeking gainful employment.
I'm retired and I'm under 50....!! There ya go hedgehog!! people like you thought I was wrong about what I did with my money back in my 20's.....they're either dead or still working! I'm NOT!! Ha! Ha!!
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9644 May 17, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mother must be so proud of you.
Actually, she is ( I think...lol) YOU on the other hand, probably make your mama cringe... every time she picks up an Expositor newspaper, she's praying your picture's not on the arrests page!!( Armadillo by morning Armadillo at night......)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9645 May 17, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired and I'm under 50....!! There ya go hedgehog!! people like you thought I was wrong about what I did with my money back in my 20's.....they're either dead or still working! I'm NOT!! Ha! Ha!!
So, what are you on Gov't. Disability for? Nobody RETIRES, voluntarily, under 50 years of age!
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9646 May 17, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what are you on Gov't. Disability for? Nobody RETIRES, voluntarily, under 50 years of age!
Why not?? You're nuts!! I finally got what I always wanted,....why I went to college, why I learned about investing etc etc. to retire just as soon as I possibly could and tell my bosses to French kiss my __________

Location hidden

#9647 May 17, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?? You're nuts!! I finally got what I always wanted,....why I went to college, why I learned about investing etc etc. to retire just as soon as I possibly could and tell my bosses to French kiss my __________
Uh-huh...I believe that just about as much as I believe that Martians are coming to pick me up tonight in their space ship! But hey, it's YOUR lie, you tell it any way that you want to.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9648 May 17, 2014
You're so full of B.S. and lies you can't tell fact from fiction! BY God's grace, My house is paid for, my cars and everything i have is paid for and I have enough money in the bank and here at the house for any emergency and then I have a little part time job and my wife works part time....and there you go! I work about 2hrs./day 4 days a week! So practically i'm retired!! I"M RETIRED AND INDEPENDANT EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!( and unlike you I didn't have to draw a crazy check to make it happen!)
Felicia

Erin, TN

#9649 May 17, 2014
Some folks never believe the truth.

Location hidden

#9650 May 17, 2014
REO wrote:
You're so full of B.S. and lies you can't tell fact from fiction! BY God's grace, My house is paid for, my cars and everything i have is paid for and I have enough money in the bank and here at the house for any emergency and then I have a little part time job and my wife works part time....and there you go! I work about 2hrs./day 4 days a week! So practically i'm retired!! I"M RETIRED AND INDEPENDANT EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!( and unlike you I didn't have to draw a crazy check to make it happen!)
Uh-huh! BTW, with a college education and you don't know how to spell "independent". Uh-huh.

But, you know what, REO, nobody gives a care...but if you're going to post BS, at least try and make it believable.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9651 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, she is ( I think...lol) YOU on the other hand, probably make your mama cringe... every time she picks up an Expositor newspaper, she's praying your picture's not on the arrests page!!( Armadillo by morning Armadillo at night......)
You seem rather upset.

You haven't provided one bit of evidence to substantiate your claims. You post reflect the thought processes found in young children.

REO is an acronym for Really Enhanced Obtuseness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mattress signs 6 hr Moonface 15
Reinhart foods 7 hr Enuf Said 6
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 10 hr Taxmancometh 12
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 11 hr DonotBeThatNaive 1,416
Main Street pizza 22 hr I hear stupid people 7
ashley and steve grindstaff divorced? (Oct '14) Wed trash buster 27
Any good AA meetings near here that aren't at C... Tue Moonface 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages