Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

"Wow way to tell me, pu&&y. Your dad should have been "fixed" but yet your stupid ass is here "

What is puandandy? Or is it pronounced puampersandampersandy? Please help, I am so confused.
Bobby the insignificant

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

It must be a sad life you have Bobby. You come into every post trashing people, Portland and life in general all in an attempt to engage someone in conversation of some sort. Even though the conversation is argument, it is still that conversation which you can't seem to get in real life. You're basically chicken $hit.... Too much of a puss to express a real opinion to a real person. You can turn the monitor off and walk away. In real life your comments would get you in a ditch, bleeding and crying for the mother who did a poor job to start with. My suggestion is get help or get it over with. The govt has enough burden.

Since: Jul 13

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I agree with being able to hunt and fish I don't hunt but grew up with an avid father that does this as a sport and as a way to eat we grew up on wild game fish etc my dads also a taxidermist so our home was filled with stuffed animals all over and as long as ur not out poaching then I agree with being able to hunt or fish wherever its allowed plus my kids love fishing we go as much as possible anytime allowed
hawkins co

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

i thought they already voted on the amendment .. what was the out come ?
on the fence here

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

i dont think its a question of whether or not we should have the right to hunt, but how we do it! of course we should be allowed to hunt kill and prepare our own food. its much more affordable and a lot cleaner and more pure than what the corrupt food industry has to offer.
for all you hunters out here, why do u think it is legal to kill so many doe a day/season?
if we start killing off all the females there will be no babies. granted, there will be less road kill, but definitely less meat in the freezer, too.
Bobby

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

"It must be a sad life you have Bobby. You come into every post trashing people, Portland and life in general all in an attempt to engage someone in conversation of some sort. Even though the conversation is argument, it is still that conversation which you can't seem to get in real life. You're basically chicken $hit.... Too much of a puss to express a real opinion to a real person. You can turn the monitor off and walk away. In real life your comments would get you in a ditch, bleeding and crying for the mother who did a poor job to start with. My suggestion is get help or get it over with. The govt has enough burden"

Hmm, so you're saying that it's pronounced puampersandampersandy?

This post brings up a whole new question, though. Is $hit pronounced moneyhit or dollarsignhit? I could see this one going either way.

Oh by the way, Bobby the insignificant, we have really similar usernames! Pretty cool!
Frank

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

It would be easy to have someone drop you off in the parking lot at bays mtn park and wait for everyone to leave and harvest a big trophy head and pack it out you'll never get caught, just saying.
skinner

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

your hunting rights should be taken away for even having that frame of mind . crap like that gives the sport and sportsmen a bad name . killing an animal in a cage is certianly nothing to brag about or be proud of , let olone hang it on your wall .
Frank

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I'll hunt anywhere I please, eatin aint cheatin.
skinner

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

you WILL NOT hunt on me nor will anyone else without permisson . continue pushing your luck and i hope that one day we meet on my property and i'll try to beat some respect for other peoples property into your retarded ass .(devils nose rd. brave hunter).i'll be wiating !
Frank

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I killed one there last year not that impressed with the area but thanks for the invite.

Since: Nov 13

Portland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

More of a situation for the proper authorities, methinks.

Since: Nov 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

right
JEP

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
dude there ain't a man alive who could chase down a deer and actually catch it.. and Indians hid and waited for deer and they killed them with long bows and arrows and once they met the white man and traded for muzzleloaders they hid and waited for deer and they killed them with a gun.. dumbass!
Well

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Anybody got any popcorn? This sh!t is gettin good. I bet you won't go hunt on devils nose rd!
Tennessean

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Voting yes!!!
True

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
If you maded a DVD if itbuy one to see it I don't think you maybe if your riding on the back of four wheeler and jumped over on it, but not run it down on foot stupid wimp if you can I'll pay to see it!!!!
sober

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

you need to go to bed and get some sleep !
Bambi

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Travelocity owner wrote:
<quoted text>But the strongest ones will survive, and they will regulate themselves. They don't need you and your buddies killing the biggest and healthiest ones. You just like to kill things because it makes you feel like a man, or at least what you think a man feels like.
Yea, send them to Iran to kill or let them put the needle in the death row inmates.
Those inmates kill innocent animals {people} but when they are faced with something scary like the grizzly {electricity/death drugs} they pee their pants.
doe resident

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

I don't know how this one person gets up the hill with his belly hanging and his bad back. He can't work but he can climb, run and stand in the cold waiting on deer. Close to where he had been standing lay a small deer that someone killed and just left laying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 9 min Hill Billy Boy 272
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min Julia 140,775
Jeff Davenport 56 min Boone guy 6
Is it ok for Hammond to spread lies about oppon... 4 hr Brunette 42
hooking up 5 hr Hawkeye34 1
No for Hammond 5 hr Dopes 42
WCDE Teachers Supporting Hammond 6 hr Forces of Evil 14
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 7 hr Jennifer 64
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••