Old Timer

Kingsport, TN

#1 Aug 18, 2012
I'm new to town, and I play golf every now and then, just wondering what is the best public or semi-private course around and how much does it cost to play.

Thanks for the help,

Old Timer
just me

Union City, TN

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Oscars in morristown is a nice course they charge 16 dollars to play 9 holes this includes cart to
Old Timer

Kingsport, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Thanks!!
just me

Union City, TN

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Good luck
PARMASTER

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Morristown is over an hour away. Many nice courses much closer than that. Elizabethton $18 for 8 Holes 1-3 Monday through Friday, Tri Cities in Blountville has 27 holes. Cattails ni Kinsport is a little pricey but best around. Many, many more veyr close.
Happy_with_my_Li fe

Kingsport, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Kinser's Park and Golf course is in Green Co. not sure how much they charge but heard it was very cheap it is a nice place very pretty and you do not have to wait or be a member they have a very sweet young lady working in the office and if you decide to go there tell the lady that a very sweet lady from Johnson City sent you and you may get a discount just let me know and i will call ahead i have the number if you need it also opened saturday and sunday year round, it is a beautiful area and they help make their customers very happy so if you want privacy with a beautiful view that is the place really worth the few extra miles. Whichever you choose i wish you happy golfing sir
Old Timer

Kingsport, TN

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Thank you folks for all the help!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberalism is a mental disorder 57 min Nuff of your whining 7
Kyle Barnum 8 hr Tina 1
Shannon Smith 13 hr Curious 3
Rent Sun also want to know 8
Misti Holden crain Sat wantit eatit 4
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) Jul 22 railrider 2
Snitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jul 22 Little old lady 17

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages