Maysonsleepswith hissister

Abingdon, VA

#127 Feb 26, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> About as much as we need another womanizer and liar like Slick Willie. I did not have sex with that woman.:) If he had been talking about Hillary, that lie might have been believable. This country is headed for Hell on a fast train because of people like Bill and Barry.
dumbf*ck
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#128 Feb 26, 2014
It's Mayson pounds your sister until she squirts. Then makes her sleep in the wet spot.:)
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#129 Feb 26, 2014
Maysonsleepswithhissister wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbf*ck
Dumberf^ck.
Mike

Elizabethton, TN

#131 Feb 26, 2014
Mayson - Buy your post on here they showyou are a complete idiot. Why don'tyou crawl nder a rock somewhere and it for the stone ae to return? I myself think you are " White Trash "
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#132 Feb 27, 2014
Mike wrote:
Mayson - Buy your post on here they showyou are a complete idiot. Why don'tyou crawl nder a rock somewhere and it for the stone ae to return? I myself think you are " White Trash "
You want to buy my post??? It's not for sale to a dumb ass wipe such as yourself. By looking at your English I'm convinced you're the real White Trash here.
Republican party

Boone, NC

#134 Feb 27, 2014
I agree we need a change like mayson cutter, With out the bad language.Now off to work I go.......................
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#135 Feb 28, 2014
Republican party wrote:
I agree we need a change like mayson cutter, With out the bad language.Now off to work I go..........
OK, how's this??? I would straighten out the Butt Wipes in this country and those darned ol Gay boys and Lesbo girls along with them. Everybody would have a job whether they wanted one or not, and they would do it or starve. Welfare would be gone, except for cripples, people born with birth defects, the mentally challenged, and of course, disabled Vets. If you have a child you would take care of it or the state would take it and the parents would be neutered. We would quit trying to police the whole world, and keep our nose out of other countries business. That's just for starters, and I didn't use one damn "OOPS" bad word in the whole post.
ben

Boone, NC

#136 Feb 28, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text>OK, how's this??? I would straighten out the Butt Wipes in this country and those darned ol Gay boys and Lesbo girls along with them. Everybody would have a job whether they wanted one or not, and they would do it or starve. Welfare would be gone, except for cripples, people born with birth defects, the mentally challenged, and of course, disabled Vets. If you have a child you would take care of it or the state would take it and the parents would be neutered. We would quit trying to police the whole world, and keep our nose out of other countries business. That's just for starters, and I didn't use one damn "OOPS" bad word in the whole post.
your karzy.
tard

Abingdon, VA

#137 Feb 28, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text>OK, how's this??? I would straighten out the Butt Wipes in this country and those darned ol Gay boys and Lesbo girls along with them. Everybody would have a job whether they wanted one or not, and they would do it or starve. Welfare would be gone, except for cripples, people born with birth defects, the mentally challenged, and of course, disabled Vets. If you have a child you would take care of it or the state would take it and the parents would be neutered. We would quit trying to police the whole world, and keep our nose out of other countries business. That's just for starters, and I didn't use one damn "OOPS" bad word in the whole post.
You rode the short bus to school didn't you?
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#138 Mar 1, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>your karzy.
What the hell are you trying to say. You're a complete idiot.
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#139 Mar 1, 2014
tard wrote:
<quoted text>
You rode the short bus to school didn't you?
I don't understand ?????? What do you mean????? Is this some kind of slur referring to a mentally challenged person??????? You cruel Bastard, you need to do some serious soul searching before you run your stupid mouth!!!!!!!!!! At least mentally challenged people go to school, apparently you missed the long bus every day, maggot.
tard

Abingdon, VA

#140 Mar 1, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand ?????? What do you mean????? Is this some kind of slur referring to a mentally challenged person??????? You cruel Bastard, you need to do some serious soul searching before you run your stupid mouth!!!!!!!!!! At least mentally challenged people go to school, apparently you missed the long bus every day, maggot.
Yes, with your low IQ you actually picked up on what I was saying....I was calling you a retard. Actually, to be more specific, you're a small-minded, ignorant, bigoted retard. Now get back on your short bus and ride away....
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#141 Mar 1, 2014
tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, with your low IQ you actually picked up on what I was saying....I was calling you a retard. Actually, to be more specific, you're a small-minded, ignorant, bigoted retard. Now get back on your short bus and ride away....
And you sir are simply a redneck piece of feces with little to no imagination. Not to mention a whiney, sissy redneck
tard

Abingdon, VA

#142 Mar 1, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> And you sir are simply a redneck piece of feces with little to no imagination. Not to mention a whiney, sissy redneck
I know you are but what am I???? rofl...loser
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#143 Mar 2, 2014
tard wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I???? rofl...loser
Lame kid like response.:)
NWO

Springfield, TN

#144 Mar 2, 2014
Obama is to blame for furthering policies that reduce the qulaity and independence of life by dragging us down to a level with those who have very little. so, now we are all gonna have little too.

Bush/Cheney gave us Obama. dont think it wasnt planned because it was.
Wolf Man wrote:
News Flash- I have noticed how Obama has been blamed with everything that is wrong in this country. It would appear that Obama was responsible for the Civil War, the Great Depression, WWI, and WWII. The Korean .Police Action and Vietnam are still being investigated.
We no longer and evidently have not in some time it would seem taught Civics classes. The President cannot do anything until a bill is drafted by either the Democrats or Republicans and passed by a majority vote. He can then sign it into law or veto it. There has not been a bill approved yet. If the Government shuts down Obama is not to blame our congressmen and senators are the ones at fault.
They are getting rich, a shutdown won't hurt them. When 1% of the population has all the wealth, we cannot survive for long.
not

Abingdon, VA

#145 Mar 2, 2014
NWO wrote:
Obama is to blame for furthering policies that reduce the qulaity and independence of life by dragging us down to a level with those who have very little. so, now we are all gonna have little too.
Bush/Cheney gave us Obama. dont think it wasnt planned because it was.
<quoted text>
The game of politics exists to take your attention away from what is really happening in the world and focus it on some insignificant public figure.
Mayson Cutter

Hankel Hollar

#146 Mar 3, 2014
Seems like the game of politics exists to cater to deadbeats and Queers these days.
duhhhh

Abingdon, VA

#147 Mar 3, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
Seems like the game of politics exists to cater to deadbeats and Queers these days.
Another idiotic comment from this muttonhead...

'Obama 2016'
Seriously

United States

#148 Mar 3, 2014
We are broke because of foreign aid huge unnecessary military budget and cooperate welfare. Some Americans with vote for anyone running underneath a fake Christian banner. Prosperity doctrines do not work and by the way Jesus was not a white European with blue eyes. Goodnight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley and steve grindstaff divorced? (Oct '14) 7 hr trash buster 27
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 13 hr mmbsrusa 1,412
Any good AA meetings near here that aren't at C... 17 hr Moonface 6
Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital (Oct '12) 18 hr Merci 31
Mattress signs 18 hr Moonface 11
Reinhart foods Tue oooo 5
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP Tue Whoaa 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages