smartestpersonal ive

United States

#66 Dec 27, 2013
What will all the freebagger zoombie voters do when the money runs out?

sent from free liar oboozo phone
ahole

Abingdon, VA

#67 Dec 27, 2013
smartestpersonalive wrote:
probably just go f*ck your mother...
Justin Bieber

United States

#68 Jan 24, 2014
ahole wrote:
<quoted text>
probably just go f*ck your mother...
What about your's libber?
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#69 Jan 24, 2014
Did you know wrote:
Obama is and has been the biggest LIAR to ever occupy the WH!
President Obama is once again misleading people in a sad attempt to create a panic he hopes will be blamed on his opponents.
Moody’s has flatly stated our credit rating is not tied to the debt limit, and not raising it does not risk default.
“The government would continue to pay interest and principal on its debt even in the event that the debt limit is not raised, leaving its creditworthiness intact,” Moody’s Investor Services reports today.
“The debt limit restricts government expenditures to the amount of its incoming revenues; it does not prohibit the government from servicing its debt. There is no direct connection between the debt limit (actually the exhaustion of the Treasury’s extraordinary measures to raise funds) and a default,” writes Moody’s.
This is the third time this year Obama has tried to rule by creating false panic. First, it was sequestration, then it was his current shutdown; and now he’s making false claims about the debt ceiling and default.
These cheap scare tactics may work in Chicago street organizing, but it is no way to lead a nation. They certainly haven’t created prosperity. Americans want Obama end to his partisan theatrics. It’s time for Democrats to reopen the government and begin to talk with Americans about getting our debt and spending under control.
Obama brought America back from the brink. The stock market is breaking records, the car and tire industries were saved, the unemployment rate continues to go down, manufacturing is up, we produce more oil than we ever have and are on schedule to be the largest oil producer in the world. Imports are down, exports are up and more kids are going to be able to attend college which as some of us can see is sorely needed. The housing market is booming when it almost collapsed. Many were upside down on their loans, now their houses are worth more than their loans. Osama Bin Laden is dead, Bush said he didn't even think about him anymore, I bet the 9-11 victims families did. For the FIRST TIME since we started keeping records school children's weight went DOWN in 16 states! You surely wouldn't want to screw the entire country due to racism and the uneducated. As a country we have moved forward and good luck convincing people to go back. The Republicans caused the shutdown, it's called blackmail, everyone knows that. Get rid of The Affordable Healthcare Act or we won't do our job. Hopefully that will be against the law soon.
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#70 Jan 24, 2014
Chris tickle Matthews wrote:
Well well well at This Point, Bush Had Far Higher Approval With Conservatives Than Obama Does With Progressives The liar in chief
Obama could make everyone HAPPY. All he has to do is Abdicate the Throne
President Bush had two natural born citizen parents. Obama does not.
The libs have and still often-vilified former President George W. Bush had higher approval ratings with his conservative base than President Obama does with progressives at the same point in their presidencies, according to a Pew Poll.The truth is coming out now.
The often-vilified former President George W. Bush had higher approval ratings with his conservative base than President Obama does with progressives at the same point in their presidencies, according to a Pew Poll.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/102446-point-...
I cannot for the life of me understand the poll that says 65% of older liberals support Obama....shame on them for forgetting how our nation USED to be before this liberal madness changed all our values!
Bush come close to destroying the entire country, how good is your memory?
Browny

Abingdon, VA

#71 Jan 24, 2014
Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush come close to destroying the entire country, how good is your memory?
Not to mentioned getting 5000+ of our soldiers killed for his selfish little wars started by lies.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#72 Jan 24, 2014
Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama brought America back from the brink. The stock market is breaking records, the car and tire industries were saved, the unemployment rate continues to go down, manufacturing is up, we produce more oil than we ever have and are on schedule to be the largest oil producer in the world. Imports are down, exports are up and more kids are going to be able to attend college which as some of us can see is sorely needed. The housing market is booming when it almost collapsed. Many were upside down on their loans, now their houses are worth more than their loans. Osama Bin Laden is dead, Bush said he didn't even think about him anymore, I bet the 9-11 victims families did. For the FIRST TIME since we started keeping records school children's weight went DOWN in 16 states! You surely wouldn't want to screw the entire country due to racism and the uneducated. As a country we have moved forward and good luck convincing people to go back. The Republicans caused the shutdown, it's called blackmail, everyone knows that. Get rid of The Affordable Healthcare Act or we won't do our job. Hopefully that will be against the law soon.
The only reason the unemployment rate is going down, is the Obama Whitehouse invented a new formula to keep tabs on it. Under the new formula, the rate would go down even if not a single person was working. That is because after a person has been unemployed for so long, they just dont count anymore. So, if everyone is unemployed long enough, they just wont count.

Under Obamas new formula, eventually every single worker would be unemployed, and the unemployment number would actually show zero unemployment.

Schoolchildrens weight went down? Really? By what study was it ever even known? Were all the school kids herded somewhere and weighed by someone? I dont think so.

The stock market hasnt crashed yet because the government is doing what is called "Quantitative Easing". It is the last resort of bannana republics to temporarilyfend off collapse. Here is how Quantitave Easing works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That is where the Fed simply prints money,and throws free money to the rich bankers and Wall Street types. That gives the appearance of a stimulated economy, but its only a temporary band aid for appearances.

Never mind that your great great great grandchildren will still be paying and suffering to pay for the debt that Obama is running up just to give the ultra rich a little cash pop.

You say the housing market is booming? On what planet? Its not new construction. Its the glut of people who got foreclosed on. Those homes are out there at bargain hunter prices, and some investors and flippers and first time buyers are gambling on being able to get them cheap...and being able to keep them.

From NASDAQ, the housing starts down 10%...

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/housing-starts-...

You call that good news, that so many families got foreclosed on that it made a glut in home inventories? Really?

So, Obamas victories arent really victories at all. Its all just smoke and mirrors for the gullible. But when we look past the smoke and mirrors, then we see what an unprecedented and colossal failure his administration has been. The only administration nearly as bad as Obamas was that of George W. Bush.
Dentured Servant

Kingsport, TN

#73 Jan 24, 2014
Say what you will based on the media, but the fact is ObamaCare has resulted in a much lower and dependable insurance plan for me. Maybe it won't for you, but it just might if you are affected by it. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand his views on social issues (homo rights, immigration, etc.) but the health care act is working well for most people needing it. That is the ONLY positive thing I have to say for Obama.
really

Abingdon, VA

#74 Jan 25, 2014
Dentured Servant wrote:
Say what you will based on the media, but the fact is ObamaCare has resulted in a much lower and dependable insurance plan for me. Maybe it won't for you, but it just might if you are affected by it. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand his views on social issues (homo rights, immigration, etc.) but the health care act is working well for most people needing it. That is the ONLY positive thing I have to say for Obama.
People would take you more seriously if you didn't use terms like "homo rights"....
Hillbillyboy

United States

#75 Jan 27, 2014
Dentured Servant wrote:
"Homo Rights"? Where in the world did that come from?

Gay people already have the exact same rights as everybody else under the law. There was never any "Rights" issue there.

The issue is whether an entire society can be forced to give up its thousands of year old standards of morasllity, and be forced to accept Gay Marriage as a social norm and standard of law, when the majority of the people are adamantly opposed to it.

Forced by a tiny minority of rich activist who control key member of the political, judicial and media circles.

So, its really a matter of democracy (whether the voice of the people counts for anything where the laws are concerned).

The same can be said of people who may choose to wear striped shirts on Monday. Should the entire nation be forced to do the same, just because a tiny but rich minority wants such a law?

Would this then be spun into a "Striped Shirt Rights"issue?
rights

Abingdon, VA

#76 Jan 27, 2014
Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homo Rights"? Where in the world did that come from?
Gay people already have the exact same rights as everybody else under the law. There was never any "Rights" issue there.
The issue is whether an entire society can be forced to give up its thousands of year old standards of morasllity, and be forced to accept Gay Marriage as a social norm and standard of law, when the majority of the people are adamantly opposed to it.
Forced by a tiny minority of rich activist who control key member of the political, judicial and media circles.
So, its really a matter of democracy (whether the voice of the people counts for anything where the laws are concerned).
The same can be said of people who may choose to wear striped shirts on Monday. Should the entire nation be forced to do the same, just because a tiny but rich minority wants such a law?
Would this then be spun into a "Striped Shirt Rights"issue?
Hmmm, its clear what side of the argument you would have been on years ago when women's rights and rights of black people were discussed. I'm sure your idea of utopia would be your wife in the kitchen making your dinner while your "coloreds" were outside your plantation picking your cotton!
Rush Limpdick

Johnson City, TN

#77 Jan 27, 2014
smartestpersonalive wrote:
If they are blond and purty Fuax News will hire them.
Shyster

Elizabethton, TN

#78 Jan 27, 2014
rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, its clear what side of the argument you would have been on years ago when women's rights and rights of black people were discussed. I'm sure your idea of utopia would be your wife in the kitchen making your dinner while your "coloreds" were outside your plantation picking your cotton!
A laughingly invalid argument. You're comparing apples to cinder blocks.
rights

Abingdon, VA

#79 Jan 27, 2014
Shyster wrote:
<quoted text>
A laughingly invalid argument. You're comparing apples to cinder blocks.
Yea, keep telling yourself that Rush...
Dentured Servant

Kingsport, TN

#80 Jan 27, 2014
rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, get off it. What a worn out comparison commonly used by the pro-homos. Women, men and the races of people are born that way and there is no explanation needed, no true for homosexuals. You can fall back on pro queer propaganda. A matter of choice is just what it is. I gather you are of the homosexual persuasion? That's your choice, not a matter of being born into it. Comparing racial and gender rights to queer choice has no place in a matter of being born that way. Fess up, you made a decision. I must say, people can be born stupid and your outlook confirms that belief.
Shyster

Elizabethton, TN

#81 Jan 28, 2014
rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, keep telling yourself that Rush...
Americans continuously push you back in the closet and liberal federal judges keep opening the doors. Your "victories" are hollow and meaningless. It is only through politics that your voice is able to be heard, not through true acceptance.
rights

Abingdon, VA

#82 Jan 28, 2014
Dentured Servant wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, get off it. What a worn out comparison commonly used by the pro-homos. Women, men and the races of people are born that way and there is no explanation needed, no true for homosexuals. You can fall back on pro queer propaganda. A matter of choice is just what it is. I gather you are of the homosexual persuasion? That's your choice, not a matter of being born into it. Comparing racial and gender rights to queer choice has no place in a matter of being born that way. Fess up, you made a decision. I must say, people can be born stupid and your outlook confirms that belief.
And you can fall back on your cowardly, hiding behind the keyboard, name-calling indicative of an uneducated 12-year old. Your opinions and lies matter to no one but yourself and other idiots like you. Adios loser.
Pop

United States

#83 Jan 28, 2014
Needed wrote:
<quoted text>All I know is that I'm for the working people of America and Republican policies are against the poor, the working poor, and the middle class. You are either a wealthy person or an idiot. Which is it?
Republicans are for poor people who are also willing to help themselves. We have been throwing money towards the war on poverty for 50 years and all that has done is make the situation worse. The poor need to be shown how their choices make them poor. How many poor people are no longer poor by relying solely on the government? None!
hmmm

Abingdon, VA

#84 Jan 28, 2014
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are for poor people who are also willing to help themselves. We have been throwing money towards the war on poverty for 50 years and all that has done is make the situation worse. The poor need to be shown how their choices make them poor. How many poor people are no longer poor by relying solely on the government? None!
Hmm, I don't necessarily agree with your first statement but would like to ask a serious question. How do you take families who are generations deep being poor and uneducated for the most part and transform them into middle class families? For example, a family of four making $15K/year at a minimum wage job. Even if they wanted to and could get into a school, there's no money for education. I do agree partially with some people making better choices but the phrase "easier said than done" comes to mind.
Pop

United States

#85 Jan 28, 2014
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I don't necessarily agree with your first statement but would like to ask a serious question. How do you take families who are generations deep being poor and uneducated for the most part and transform them into middle class families? For example, a family of four making $15K/year at a minimum wage job. Even if they wanted to and could get into a school, there's no money for education. I do agree partially with some people making better choices but the phrase "easier said than done" comes to mind.
Yes, for some, it is easier said than done, but not impossible and certainly attainable with a little initiative.

First, someone whose family has experienced generations of being poor and only has the capability of making minimum wage has no business even having a family of four. Nobody past their teen years makes minimum wage unless that person made some seriously bad choices in their life.

Higher education is available for anyone no matter what their financial situation is. There are HOPE scholarships, financial aid, financial loans, and there is actually something called working your way through school.

Even without an education, you can overcome this by employing a great work ethic. Making yourself an asset for the company you work for will earn you more money as well.

Poverty is caused by one thing - unemployment. The way to fix poverty is to promote employment. To promote employment, companies have to have the need and the means to hire. Raising taxes, mandating healthcare standards, issuing EPA regulations, are all obstacles to employment. When these types of things are happening, employment goes down. It is not rocket science.

Any individual who is physically capable has the means to work their way out of poverty. However, when there are plenty of government safety nets, many people simply take the "why bother" approach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County Schools 7 hr Blazerman 13
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 10 hr Spacecoast 1,459
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 17 hr Taxpayer 57
We're Cooking All American Grill 20 hr Telling the truth 1
wjhl tv 11 (Jan '09) Sat Jason 268
Review: Watauga Recovery Center (Sep '12) Sat Long time patient 15
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport (Jan '14) Sat Ron R-Mac McDonald 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages